Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snufffie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:02 am
NEVERLAND! ;; o;; heart ILU2!!!

lol, I'm hungry. 8'D ... is there anyway to turn off sigs? For like when your browsing?
umm, my internet likes to stop working all the time. XD!!!
(gu, can I ask questions in here?? >>)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:03 am
XDD lol I guess. It's probably better if you go ask in the general chatter thread Dx

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

Snufffie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:07 am
Okies and thanks for the invite to the guild, Tir!! ; o;
(I've got to go, for now. (letting sister use pc/going to eat))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:25 am
Hi...My user name is LostPotencial but you can call me Lp or my persona's name: deadsy. I started anime drawin' in seventh grade and I'm now a Junior in highschool. I'm constantly tryin' to draw like other peeps in the anime area so my comp drawin' changes from time to time and yet it my friends can always tell it's art by me. Tho' my style is alot different on paper and I'm currently tryin' to draw dragons again but I have poor anatomy skills. >>
Anywho, I'm a hyper tall person who loves food thus I am the flyin' pig. x3 I love talkin' to peeps and I randomly do stuff for peeps at times then run away. I'm obsessed with the Pixar company and want to be a lead animator for them someday and run around with an iguana on my shoulder. 8D
'is all for now. ^-^ I can't wait to get into the grove of this guild. Seems awesome so far.

LostPotencial

Noa

Wheezing Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:53 am
domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun !!!!
XDD 'Ello~ <333 I'm Noa and...>3>...ILU <333?

As for the more serious side...... I'm a long time vet of gaia and the commissioning world in gaia. Been doing it since I was 13 till now. Now I'm a 17yr old junior in highschool. I've started drawing since I was 3 (yes..my parents have my drawings since then) and kept drawing/trying to draw in anime style. 8D Now I'm more towards realistic-anime and not having too much time due to rl, but oh well.

lastly, I want to say, XUUUU I <3333 Tir <3333.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:57 am
ILU TOO NOA *3*

and welcome to the guild both to you and LostPotencial biggrin hope you enjoy your stay~~ /hands out cookies... and salt/

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

Noa

Wheezing Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:06 pm
XDDD Yay~ <3333!! *munches on the salted cookie* XOO SALT MAKES SWEET THINGS GO SWEETER!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:54 pm
Hurro. I'm Cory. I'm turning eighteen on the twennyfifth of April and I've been drawing as long as I can remember. I think I started drawing most when I lived with my mom in a really high apartment. I couldn't speak french (Quebec) so I suppose I got into drawing because of language barrier of childhood.
I think my only real talent is with facial expressions and with colours, because I don't really have any experience studying either, and that's what I'm told. sweatdrop  

Tuggerfub Drum

Tal Blaiser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:55 pm
Hollo!

Tal Blaiser here, please to meet you all.

I'm a Traditional artist, but recently I've been experimenting with digital painting & illustrations.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:58 pm
Hi I am meredy! 8DD I Just joined and think this place looks awesome! *-*

Names I go by: meredy, bue, mer, koneko-chan(old school only people that know me from my anime n00b days might still call me this xDD;;; ), kristi(my real name), and the newest addition! Seaman Recruit (insert last name) xDD;

I am 21 march 29th! Wooo! To bad I don't drink... D:

I am in the process of joining the US Navy as a IC(my job) but i _hope_ to switch that to MC(its a "creative" job) before I go to boot camp. Currently I am supposed to leave for that June 12 but I hope to push that back a bit.
After that I plan to attend Art school at Ringlings or anouther school(I haven't really decided)...
I have been drawing my whole life but only started really caring for the past 5 or so years, and only really serious about it for the past 2 or so years.

I love dolls(pullips, and ball jointed. though i only own pullips), various japanese fashions(lolita, decora, and many more), cheese, pastels, my dog Bunni(shes so little and sweet... and she burbs a lot 8D ), and most of all I am non-denominational Christian(currently without a home-church ; o ; ). I try to both be strong in my beliefs, while being considerate of others faiths, and non-faiths. My biggest pet peive is being assuming things about me, such as that i am; stupid, judgemental, and so on.

peace love and happiness 8'DD;;

oh and ima total dork D':

meredy

Tipsy Lunatic

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:01 pm
Welcome to the guild Tuggerfub, Tal Blaiser, and total dork 8D... I mean meredy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:42 pm
I'm an aspiring artist, even though I'm really terrible at it. I'll do some etches at school this week and scan them in, see what you guys all think.

I especially focus on emotion, and I'm not much into the realistic anime, I prefer to draw real-type bodies with chibi-like animation.

--A--Goldfish--

T o x i c` Quiddity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:54 pm

Im really terrible too, Master.
But welcome to the guild! xD<3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:00 pm
Hey there foxy guys and gals. I am Ruby.I am 20yrs old and currently employed at an answering service XD. I am not currently in college,but I do want to go to become a sex ed teacher. I started drawing anime my freshman year of highschool after meeting a mutual friend of mine and Iyou's. I studied Japanese for three years and I am looking to study it some more. I actually do know Iyou personally and I annoy the hell out of her with every chance possible XD. So yeah there's me in a nutshell One big huge annoyance that you can help but love lol.  

PickledCreamPuff

Marissael

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:13 pm
Geh... I'm so far behiiiiiiiiind~!

Anywho, welcome all you new faces, though by now, you're prolly not so new anymore. D;  
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff