Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~ Mermaid Melody ~*~ Quest For the Seven Destiny Pearls~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp?
  Sure! ^_^
  Nope...
View Results

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:49 pm
Airstar
sakura moon mermaid
Airstar
sakura moon mermaid
Airstar
"Sokoyia-chan?" asked Yuki, tilting her hand to the side, seeing the girl sorta in a trance.

Sokoyia snapped back to reality. "Oh sorry..did you want to sit at this table?"

Yuki smiled, "Is that alright with you?"

"Yeah it'd be ok." Sokoyia Shuffeled all her stuff onto the otherside of the table. "Here you go." Sokoyia flashed Yuki a smile and went back to working. "By the way..You can talk to me while i work if you like. You won't make me lose my consentration unless you start singing. Oh and Nice Necklace. It's like mine but yours is Silver and mine is Cyan."Sokoyia said

Yuki blinked a few times, "Huh? Are you a-?"

Sokoyia took a deep breath and said softly: "a mermaid princess?". She sighed. "Yes.....although I miss my home,my friends, Onii-chan...."Sokoyia said then returned to her homework.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:41 am
Yuki's grip lossened upon her book as her gaze softened. She felt bad for Sokoyia-chan. But she knew it wasn't nice to ask so she quietly took a seat across from her.

Yuki flipped open the book and began to read...  

Kandie Skull

kyouko123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:09 pm
Airstar
Sakura turned towards the Mermaid Princesses, unharmed by the music. She closed her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. A slight smirk tugged at her lips.

Riku noticed Rina and Kyo were outside and took out her mermaid spell book as she started to chant. "From the ocean below, I summon thee. To send this demon back from where it belongs!" An unicorn was summon when she finished. The onxy pearl princess pointed ot Sakura and the unicorn bit the collar. It dragged Sakura back to sea as Riku walked outside making sure she was gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:59 am
"What the-?" Sakura flinched, being carried away by the holy animal.

What is she? A witch?

Sakura twisted and turned in the animal's grasp, annoyed "Let-... Me-... Go!" she screamed. "Selphie! I summon thee!"  

Kandie Skull

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:34 am
An angel soars down from the sky.
Right!
Selphie made a huge blue light that hit the animal dropping Sakura.
Furai!

Sakura suddenly started gliding to the ground due to the animal jumping into the air and getting hit.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:42 pm
Riku smirked "Selphie...ka?" She chanted healing/power spell "Holy animal, heal and fly. From the queen of ocean's gift, soar through the sky and sea. Hear these gentle words and I will guild you." The unicorn was healed, now with an armor and the onxy pearl princess jumped on unicorn's back.

The unicorn grabbed Sakura once more, Riku used the chain from the unicorn's armor to tide her before she jumped off. "Send this demon back to sea before that angel gets you!!" She shouted and the unicorn dived into the water. "Beauties of the sea, rocks are crytals. Cut the chains attach to the armor of this holy animal!" She chanted again and the rocks turned into crystals thus cutting the chains attach to the armor but Sakura was still tighty wrap in the chain.  

kyouko123

-Sun Candy-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:45 pm
Noelle walked through the doors of Pearl Piari to see a big commotion. Riku was there with a book in her hand, and Rina was outside. There was a water demon there, and an angel. "Eh?! What's going on?! Riku, do you need help? She took out a book similar to Riku's from her bag. I've only used this once to protect my kingdom a while back, but maybe its time to take it out again...but first, I think I'll see how this new mermaid princess does. If she has the power like I think she does, she'll have no problem defeating this water demon, but just in case, I'll be ready if she needs me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:04 pm
There's no way i'm letting you win!She stared to sing Beautiful day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=351LJF9UMDM

DokiDoki Concerto Start!
she said and then she sang

Anata o mitsuketa Sore dake de It’s beautiful day
Konna mainichi ga zutto tsuzukeba ii no ni…!

Mezamashi no mae ni Me ga sameta Good morning
Yake ni niyakechau Nee Kitaishichatteru

Kyou koso yuuki dashite Ieru ka na “How are you?” dakedo

Itsuka kono omoi Todokimasu you ni
Sou negau mainichi sae mo Beautiful day!

Kawaranai keshiki Minareta hazu no Way home
Uindou no mae de Tsui Chekkushichatteru

Yappari jishin ga nai Karaburi Also today… Dakedo

Anata o mitsumeru Sore dake de It’s beautiful day
Demo ashita koso kitto motto chikazukitai…!

Soshite narande kono michi o arukitai natte
Dakara makenai Jibun o migaite Beautiful day!

Anata no tonari ni iretara More beautiful day
Sou ashita koso Yuuki o dashimasho! Must I say “hello!”?

Then she said

So, do you want my encore or not?

Sora-Rosetta

kyouko123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:37 pm
Riku was on her knees when she heard the Selphie's song. "It's ok, Noelle-san...The demon is wrapped around the unicorn's chains." She started to chant though she was weaken "Water and Ice...Death is near...Water waves and ice shards..." Riku created a water bubble that traps the angel and the ice shards were inside that bubble all pointing at Selphie. "Katsu!!" She yelled loudly and all the shards extended and stabbed the angel all around.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:09 pm
Selphie laughed evily

Hmmm your not as bad as i thought you were
she said as she rubbed a spot on her arm where she was stabbed...
but now....-yelling- This is your end!-stopped-

I'll show you all my power!

The wind was blowing madly and the seas were roaring like never before!
Selphie jumped in the air as she said

DokiDoki Exstended Start!

she started to sing while tiny snowflakes fell....the kind that you could catch them....the mermaid princesses touched them and it shocked them and being so weak fell to the ground by her snow and song. This is her song Called Love_Power

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq3QfPi3eSg
Please come with me a~way
I’ll give you anything, my love
Never falling day’s
My heart full up, So, love love love

Dareka o suki ni naru koto sore wa daijiken ashita made kawaru!
Kokoro ni takusan no hana sakihokoru mitai ni...
Tsuyoi kaze ya ame ni makenai kirei dake ja nai kara!
Suki na hito e massugu nobite yukitai

Koi wa kitto inochi no enerugii
Amaku atsui kanjou no tsubomi o
Sakaseru tame kagayaku pawaa o
Kami-sama ga ataete kureta n desu
ah~☆koi ga kanau you ni

Koisuru otome wa totemo kawaiku naru kedo tsuyoku negatteru
Kokoro ni takusan no yume egakikirenai hodo...
Suki na kimochi, karamawarishite naichau koto aru kedo
Donna toki mo happii endo shinjite

Utsumuiteru kao o egao ni suru
Ryoute ni ippai haato o dakishimete
Taisetsu na hito to arukitai na

Amaku atsui kanjou no tsubomi o
Sakaseru tame kagayaku pawaa o
Kami-sama ga ataete kureta n desu
ah~☆koi ga kanau you ni

So do you want my encore?

The strange unicorn died away freeing Sakura.

It seems you powers..the mermaid princesses powers...cannot surpass mine! Your all worthless...-yelling-Compared to an angel like me!!!!!-not yelling- angels are far more great and supirior then mermaids.

Sora-Rosetta

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:33 pm
Sakura grunted in annoyance. Being held by the animal was weird... but being tied up- THAT WAS ENOUGH!

Sakura's eyes began to glow green as she became mad. Then using her powes over the sound, she broke through the chains.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:57 pm
Karen waved goodbye to her sister and walked away."Boy I'm bored!",said Karen as she walked upto a a cliff overlooking the ocean and sat down.A cool breeze came and Karen smiled"Maybe I should goo and check on my Kingdom...",murmered the Purple Pearl Princess as she dove into the ocean and swam to her kingdom.

"The purple pearl princess is heading for her precious kingdom,I think i'll follow her...",said Mae as she dove into the ocean and followed Karen.

Karen heard somebody behind her and turned around."Who the heck are you!",asked Karen as she glared at the water demon.

Mae laughed and said,"My name is Mae.",replied Mae with a smirk,"Prepare to have your pearl taken from you!",and with that,Mae began to sing her song,Believe and Karen became weak.

Karen covered her ears and said,"Purple Pearl Voice!", and transformed into her Idol Form,a white sphere came around Karen as she started to sing her song,Riding The Aurora Waves.But Mae was being effected at all! What the!She's not even being effected by my song,I need help!,thought Karen as her pearl locket sent out a signal to the mermaid princesses for help.

((Karen,how do they find the destiny pearls,do they appear when the Mermaid's are in trouble,or do they just find them,and do they like upgrade the Mermaid's Idol Forms?))  

` TenTen

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:10 pm
((You must find them, here the story is the the intro page.))

As all was quiet, Yuki gasped as she found her pearl beginning to glow brightly. "What-?" she questioned, holding the locket. She took a glance at Sokoyia, finding her's was glowing as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:32 pm
Selphie turned to Sakura

When can I capture them? I want to use my new spell!
Selphie whined((cause she's only 12))

I'm board!  

Sora-Rosetta

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out