Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Who should Naruto choose: Sakura or Hinata? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Naruto choose Sakura or Hinata?
  Sakura
  Hinata
  Neither one
View Results

darkcrystallynangel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:27 am
I am so for Hinata going with Naruto....I mean..well..they are so right for each other and they make the most adorable couple...GO FOR IT HINATA!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:37 am
hinata, sakura still has anger management issues, plus hinata likes him.  

Robiroth

Pikachipi

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:06 pm
I always liked Hinata. Naruto should choose her. She's way better. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:39 am
I say Hinata. ******** Sakura. Just because he's doing sexy jutsu in front of her she kicks his a**. Go get em Hinata.  

NoProfanity

LucyOnee

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:54 am
I think Hinata would be a good pair with naruto XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:46 pm
It should be Hinata because she liked him when no one else did. heart  

shuichi792

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Jolly fire girl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:28 pm
i think that naruto should judt follow his heart thats what most would say right sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:29 am

Hinata most defiantly...he is already starting to notice her a little...and he deserves to be with someone who loves him for who he is...and Hinata has always done that...hes just like most guys...at first can only see his crush but over time he realizes what he really wants is right under his nose...at least that is how it is looking to me...

ladyraven117

lanissi

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:52 pm
I would say Hinata would end up with him....... Sakura--beyatch doesn't deserve a great guy like Naruto... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:18 pm
Naruto barely knows Hinata. Sakura is shown to be growing feelings for Naruto and at one point that fact is almost revealed, until Naruto ruins the moment. xd

So yeah, I support NaruSaku not only because the conflict between them makes it more interesting, but because it is almost certain that they will end up together. Sorry NaruHina fans.  

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

FireShadowForever

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:19 am
Naruto should choose Hinata-chan. They make such a cute couple^^
Plus Sakura should really be with Sasuke xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:27 pm
Sakura, because Hinata can barely even be called a main character
She's in the show so little and Naruto rarely even talks to her  

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

darkness323

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:18 pm
I think Naruto should be with Hinata just becuase she has a major crush on him ever since the show started.

But...I also think that with the way things are going in Shippuden, Naruto has a stronger connection with Sakura. She's even starting to respect and admire him more.....I think.

I would love it if Naruto ended up with Hinata and Sakura actually ended up with Sasuke, just like a lot of the fans out there....but I highly doubt that will happen....sadly..... crying

Anyways, this is just my opinion..... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:15 pm
Aww geez, I'm probably gonna go into super,mega NaruHina fan mode...

I love Hinata and Naruto. I hate Sakura, at first I supported SasuSaku, but now I think she doesn't deserve any guy in the series. She's too snobby, but I admit she's starting to have use in Shippuden.

Sakure ruined her chance with Naruto in the first storyline. She beat Naruto for the stupidest reasons...like Naru from Love Hina, then again Naru and Keitaro ended up together. Never mind back on topic.

Hinata admired Naruto from the start, and in my opinion, that admiration developed into a crush, then into true love. She accepted him for who he was and believed him even before he was as powerful as today and later into the first story.

Yes, I know that Hinata isn't a main character, and Sakura is so she has a higher chance with Naruto. But, in an interview with Kishimoto in the magazine,Naruto Collector there's a question I like to use as some sort of evidence of NaruHina happening.(I'm sorry, I don't remeber it too well)

NC:We noticed that there is alot of unrequieted(spelling) love in Naruto, (Which means, one person loves another but their feelings are not returned, as Echo loving Narcissis [spelling?]), As in Naruto, Sakura, Ino, Lee, Hinata etc.
K:*laughs then says his reason for that*
NC: We hope Hinata gets her chance.
K: Me too.

Umm...I can't remeber the volume it says this, but he does say it, it's most likely vol.2 or 3.

Hinata's mouseyness(is that even a word?) blalances out Naruto's loud personalty. Naruto needs someone to LISTEN to him, not tame him *cough*Saku-b***h*cough*. Hinata is kind and understanding and will most likely listen to Naruto's problems. I have no idea what Sakura would do though...  

QuizillaPrincex

Man-Hungry Puppy

15,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100

directvantage45

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:20 pm
If Hinata does become naruto's main love interest, it is certainly yet to happen, or even be hinted at, in Shippuden. And just so that those of you who watch naruto only in America, all the episodes between Naruto and Sasuke's fight and Shippuden are FILLERS, meaning not written by the mangaka, but by the anime writers. This means that it has no bearing at all to the canon storyline, it is just meant to fill time so that the Manga can get further ahead. This means that much of the support for Hinata comes from things that are not even part of the original manga. Hinata also has been in no more than two episodes in Shippuden so far. Sakura has been in almost all of the episodes, plus she seems to like him a lot more.She even puts up with his weirdness sooo much more than she used to.

Before the Hinata fans crucify me, I never said that she would be a bad choice, just that as of yet in the Anime, there has been little to nno evidence of her gaining ANY ground on sakura. And the water dancing scene where naruto called her beautiful, was filler too. So that leaves the chuunin exam thing with her blood. That was more a matter of principal, I think, but it could be more, if she plays her cards right.

I think that if Sakura ever had to choose between Sasuke and naruto, it might get ugly. I don't think it would be easy anymore, thanks to Shippuden. That might be why the mangaka is playing up the Sakura connection, for the inevitable battle between sasuke and naruto. So see? It could be anything yet.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff