Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:50 pm
"i heard that he was showing her the game for the first time, is that right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:00 pm
"That's correct." Hitomi looked at him. How does he know all of this?

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:02 pm
:: Kuroneko listened to them talk. She sent a flashmail to him. ::

Zeig. Why do people fall into comas? This is just a game..it doesn't have a real connection to your body to the game. It doesn't make sense. I'd say it normally with everyone hearing but I don't want to annoy anyone..

:: She looked at Zeig. ::  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:03 pm
"ok, please excuse me, im going to hulle granz. if you need me, kuroneko or ara, flash mail me. same to you hitomi. gotta talk to a friend bout something." he said as he gated out and then gated to hidden forbidden holy ground.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:05 pm
he sent back while walking off: 'it doesnt matter, theres some monsters that can alter the reality this game makes. i know it sounds like sci-fi, but please believe me. if you want, come with me to hulle granz and ill show you aura'  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:43 pm
he sends hitomi a flash mail: 'can you meet me at delta, hidden forbidden holy ground? i'll show you what your brother was talking about when he said aura'  

Zieg_Tonanami

Anonymously-Insane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:57 pm
"This is starting to concern me slightly... Ara said, glancing around nervously. "What should we do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:29 pm
:: Kuroneko watched Zeig leave, not replying to his e-mail. ::

What's wrong?

:: She got up, and walked towards the chaos gate. ::

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

BreathLessX generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 3!

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:30 pm
Hitomi rubbed her arm, as she read the e-mail. I have to...i want to see what and who did this to my brother. She looked around her for the last time and exit to go to the choas gate. She stood infront of the gate and choosed the words (Delta) Forbidden, Holy Ground. "Let's do this..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:55 pm
as he waited at the gate at the hulle granz cathedral, he noticed that hitomi logged into the area. "so, you decided to come? its good to know that tomonaris sister is interested in aura. are you sure you're alright with this?" he said as he looked at hitomi.  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:34 pm
I'm interested." Hitomi walked up to him. "Tell me everything you know."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:43 pm
"before i do, theres something i have to ask. what have you heard about aura?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:08 pm
"Aura. She is an AI with powerful powers. She also the reason why this ting wants her dead. She gave teh bracelet to Kite. She talks. Not a human. Was made for the world. That's all I know."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:40 pm
Ekusutashi got up, and gated out, planning on following the others. He gated out, and warped to HFHG. There he saw the two people talking. Looking emotionless at them, blinking, looking at each.  

Doc`

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:39 am
"yes on some, and shes also a creation of Morganna, the original programing of the World. Morganna wants her dead for she would've taken over the World when Morganna was defeated. theres more to it than you think, but lets just see who all else shows up. Ekusutashi, welcome to the Hulle Granz Cathedral. what is your business here?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff