Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
POST YOUR PIC! :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post your pic? :0
  Sure!
View Results

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:14 pm
MeIAm3330
If ya'll are wondering I got this pic from my sister and her little giggling friends comin up while i'm sleeping and taking pictures of me in these weird somewhat funny positions I get in and it just so happens that these are the only pictures I have of me on here and that this is the only one of those pictures that doesn't make me look like more of a freak than I already am. (No i'm not photogenic no i'm not good looking oh well(Specially in my sleep xd ))
Me asleeep completely off in dream land.

User Image Aw, that's cute. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Picture of me as Itachi with unintentional stalker Kakashi (why is it at every con I have a stalker, but it is always coincidence that we pass each other so frequently?)
Me as Itachi  

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:36 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
MeIAm3330
If ya'll are wondering I got this pic from my sister and her little giggling friends comin up while i'm sleeping and taking pictures of me in these weird somewhat funny positions I get in and it just so happens that these are the only pictures I have of me on here and that this is the only one of those pictures that doesn't make me look like more of a freak than I already am. (No i'm not photogenic no i'm not good looking oh well(Specially in my sleep xd ))

User Image Aw, that's cute. XD

Not really but thx???  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:37 pm
MeIAm3330

Omg. 1, thats cute. 2, i have the same couch and fake tree! creepy...  

~kokuyos only wish~

~kokuyos only wish~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:39 pm
Gaarita
Picture of me as Itachi with unintentional stalker Kakashi (why is it at every con I have a stalker, but it is always coincidence that we pass each other so frequently?)
Me as Itachi
WOW! those are wonderful cosplay costumes! have you ever done any videos? i love kakashi, and you look great too!((is he your friend))((what was in the book, just curious?))

thats awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:31 pm
~kokuyos only wish~
Gaarita
Me as Itachi
WOW! those are wonderful cosplay costumes! have you ever done any videos? i love kakashi, and you look great too!((is he your friend))((what was in the book, just curious?))

thats awesome!

Thank you! He is not my friend I just saw Kakashi and went to glomp him and he was like,"Picture!" The book wasn't the real thing it was the cover over a book called, "1000 Helpful Tips" and he was like, " Think about what that book in Naruto is about and the title of this book and you will get it." I had the face of laughter because it was on a section about either ice cream or ice tea (I forgot because I got a peek of inside the book a later time) But no I haven't done any videos.  

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:15 pm
~kokuyos only wish~
MeIAm3330

Omg. 1, thats cute. 2, i have the same couch and fake tree! creepy...

That's pretty.... trippy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:50 pm
((Few pics of me.. I'm not as proud as you think.. I'm just kind of bored. Those pics look really cool though!!))

So here's the story 3nodding
My stepdad and I got into a small quarrel and, out of anger, I marched towards my bedroom and slammed the door shut behind me. I sat on top of my bed and meditated for a while, concocting a plan that would soon solve all of my problems. So I threw on a bunch of rag shirts and created several weapons that would be used in the assasination of my stepfather.

Slowly, I creeped unexpectangly through the dim lit living room and caught sight of my prey. Crawling, like the sly lizard I am, I quickly made my way behind him. And as soon as he felt the uncomfortable precense of another body in the room, I stood and took his life.

User Image

Ayre_Wolf

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:40 pm
Ayre_Wolf
((Few pics of me.. I'm not as proud as you think.. I'm just kind of bored. Those pics look really cool though!!))

So here's the story 3nodding
My stepdad and I got into a small quarrel and, out of anger, I marched towards my bedroom and slammed the door shut behind me. I sat on top of my bed and meditated for a while, concocting a plan that would soon solve all of my problems. So I threw on a bunch of rag shirts and created several weapons that would be used in the assasination of my stepfather.

Slowly, I creeped unexpectangly through the dim lit living room and caught sight of my prey. Crawling, like the sly lizard I am, I quickly made my way behind him. And as soon as he felt the uncomfortable precense of another body in the room, I stood and took his life.

User Image

xd That little "story" amused me much more than it should've.

Because I want to be cool, too... =<

Hey look, guys! It's me in my in-progress Bo shirt~

It's... kinda sad that I only have cosplay photos of me on the computer. *cough*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:53 am
Gaarita
Me as Itachi
Whoa... that's really cool eek

Ayre_Wolf

Kite Azure

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:29 pm
The super Kite Azure
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:00 pm
fk12

xd That little "story" amused me much more than it should've.

Because I want to be cool, too... =<

Hey look, guys! It's me in my in-progress Bo shirt~

It's... kinda sad that I only have cosplay photos of me on the computer. *cough*

Aww.. Thanks.
Sad? Maybe its on purpose... *thinks* wink
Whoa, that's looking really good. Have you done anything more to it since the picture?

Ayre_Wolf

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:08 pm
x-Rorein
Crappy web cam pics that make me look like a little girl ;o
A
B

You're hot. surprised heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:09 pm
MeIAm3330

Aw! xD  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:34 am
XxGrieverxX
MeIAm3330

Aw! xD

xd xd xd  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas