Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
How often do you think about yaoi? :| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:54 pm
neutral its come down to everyday of the week!! LOL rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:57 pm
Every night. Yaoi helps me get to sleep.

Lady Lyra

Interesting Sophomore

yukaritomo

Rainbow Hoarder

31,525 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:45 pm
much more than i should at inapropriate times redface ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:18 pm
Might I suggest NOT thinking about it during lectures in class? My teacher saw me spacing out, looking very happy, so said "Sarah... is there anything you would like to share with the class? What is making you so happy?"

-_____-

I, in a state of confusion and still not all the way outta Lala land said "I would Mrs. Sterry... but than you would send me to the prinipal's office for describing sexual innuendo in deep detail in your classroom."

She just kinda stared at me for a second, and went on with the lecture after everyone stopped laughing. And me, in now 3/4 of lala land, had no idea WHY they were laughing. 0___0

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iNob

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:54 pm
Dream of Existence
The real question for me is.... When don't I think about yaoi?

AGREED! xp ninja

The Black Poker Chip
Might I suggest NOT thinking about it during lectures in class? My teacher saw me spacing out, looking very happy, so said "Sarah... is there anything you would like to share with the class? What is making you so happy?"

-_____-

I, in a state of confusion and still not all the way outta Lala land said "I would Mrs. Sterry... but than you would send me to the prinipal's office for describing sexual innuendo in deep detail in your classroom."

She just kinda stared at me for a second, and went on with the lecture after everyone stopped laughing. And me, in now 3/4 of lala land, had no idea WHY they were laughing. 0___0

Oh eM Gee, that is soooo hilarious! I would have gotten up and given you a hug. Hehe.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:56 am
Every single tv show, movie, anime I watch; book and manga I read, there's bound to be at least one yaoi pairing forming in the back of my mind. It's sincerely bad and there's no cure for it.

I pity the day I ever wed to a man and what I would actually be thinking about him xd  

Sofina-chan

Raigerr

Fuzzy Blob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:19 am
It often pops up in the night... but sometimes at school during math and those boring classes.. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:16 am
Lady Lyra
Every night. Yaoi helps me get to sleep.

me too ....odd yaoi dreams..ummm....yummy...also during school and stuff...  

belovedkoneko

Krad The Angel Of Life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:20 am
User ImageI love the yaoi...I have dreams like thiss every night ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:33 pm
every minute of the day i think about yaoi
my grades are going down because all i do is daydream about it sweatdrop this is seriosly redface  

MidnightWeasel

samet riamn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:11 pm
When am I not thinking about yaoi?

At work I RP yaoi via text messages, at home I read it on the comp, in the car I write it at stop lights. I draw it werever there's paper and a pen. I discuss it with my friends, both male and female alike.

Jeez.

I'm always thinking about it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:25 pm
whenever I run out of things to do I start making up yaoi stories in my head...which is like 4-5 times a day xp  

MeManiaBlue

7,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sorinchako

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:13 pm
I'm always thinking about it in some way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:31 pm
Haa!! whee I think about yaoi A LOT! Yesh all the time, school, home, rp...the only time I'm thinking about yaoi is when I think about Gaara... wow thats like bouts a little over half meh time during teh day.. I need a life whee  

Tsuki Taken

freak0592

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:20 pm
Pft, I don't think about yaoi A LOT! I mean, lets see...Erm...there was that time...Oh, never mind, I was thinking about it....Uh...OH! I GOT ONE- never mind...Erm...Last Thursd- Nope....CRAP!

Okay, lets see....I guess I never didn't think about yaoi sweatdrop

BUT YAOI IS AMAZING! SO IT WORKS!!!!! *thumbs up*

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas