Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:36 pm
He ran down the hall and saw Savannah " Savannah, Savannah, "He yelled "Wait up i have to tell you something" he yelled again. Treick was anxious to tell her that he was in love her from the mintuiehe saw her..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:44 pm
Savannah stopped where she was going as she heard Treick and didnt realize she was near the stairs as she tripped over the first stair but luckily caught herself on the railing. Steadying herself she looked up to Treick and laughed slightly, 'Gosh I'm such a klutz' She thought to herself, 'Well atleast I have good luck and didnt fall allll the way down the stairs that would have hurt' she thought grimacing. Looking up at Treick she asked curiously, "You have something to tell..me?"  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:51 pm
Treick grabed her hand andpulled her close " yes i want to tell you t-that....I-I'm...in...L-Lo-Love...w-with..you" He said then he kissed her to acknowledge that he loved her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:56 pm
KG8584
Treick grabed her hand andpulled her close " yes i want to tell you t-that....I-I'm...in...L-Lo-Love...w-with..you" He said then he kissed her to acknowledge that he loved her

Savannah gasped as she hit his chest and looked up at him with suprise. 'He loves me?' she thought as he leaned down and kissed her softly. 'I.. think I love him too.' she thought to herself as she rested her hands on his shoulder.  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:03 pm
Treick stoped the kiss "Savannah,will you go out with me?" he asked her still holding her close with his arms around Savannah..i hope she says yeshe though to himself  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:11 pm
KG8584
Treick stoped the kiss "Savannah,will you go out with me?" he asked her still holding her close with his arms around Savannah..i hope she says yeshe though to himself

Savannah thought to herself, 'But what about that other girl?'
She continued to ponder for a couple seconds and looked up at him, 'gosh he's so cute.' She thought to herself blushing then to answer his question, "Um ok." She whispered shyly biting her lip. 'Go out?' She asked herself  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:20 pm
GoddessInu03
KG8584

Savannah thought to herself, 'But what about that other girl?'
She continued to ponder for a couple seconds and looked up at him, 'gosh he's so cute.' She thought to herself blushing then to answer his question, "Um ok." She whispered shyly biting her lip. 'Go out?' She asked herself

"Let me rephrase my question" he said "will you be my girlfriend?"
Treick kisses her on the lips again. He put on hand on the back of her hand and the other on her back  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:21 pm
((aww that sucks lol I don't know were i am....And i think i just lost my lover >.<))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:24 pm
(( haha sorry sweatdrop if you guys want to be together its fine by me just no drama whee ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:25 pm
((lol not really my chara. said that he will be her friend))  

KG8584

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:26 pm
((Lmao its ok really he can choose who he wants to be with.......I had to go to my stupid grandma's thats why i left crying lol but don't worry i'm not the type of person who gets all jelous))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:30 pm
((oh gosh this is like really funny and strange at the same time xp .... but yea you guys can be together I'm not used to all this romance stuff anywaylol whee ))  

GoddessInu03

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:31 pm
((Lol its up too KG8584 i don't care what happens))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:34 pm
((nah its kool ))

Treick looked at Savannah "Well what do u think. What your answer?" He asked her... He would hope she would say yes but he wasn't to sure with the look she gave him..  

KG8584

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:34 pm
((am i back in the forest?))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items