Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:16 pm
After hearing Lan's story, Kane had tears in the corners of his eyes. "I...I'm so sorry. I didn't know what that word ment to you." Kane looked at his feet. "I'm so sorry." Kane had never talked to people like of his own age before. He had never learned the proper manners or ways to interact, so being the one responsible for another's pain was something he had never had to suffer through before. That's why it was so painful to him to hurt Lan. "Please, I'm the one who should have appologized right off the bat. I had no right to demand curtesy from you after what I said." As Kane spoke, tears rolled down his cheeks and he was blushing a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:19 pm
Blushing a little himself, Lan looked over at Kane. "It's allright," he said "you didnt know." Then, without thinking, he slid his hand behind Kane's head. "Welcome to the Opera house" he said, before sliding closer to Kane and kissed him.  

Kio Landera

Zayroen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:23 pm
Ryzil sighed "just kiss again, seems to make you two happy" he said with a shurg of one wing as he looked over the opera house  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:25 pm
{you know..it kinda sucks when i post and you guys post at the same time and they over lap and make no sence}  

Zayroen

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:27 pm
At first Kane was uncomfortable with the kiss because he was in an uncomfortable mood from what he had said, but he let Lan go ahead. It was the least he could do for him after what he had said. As they seperated, Kane looked at Lan's ears again the way he had when they had met. 'Fuzzy...' "Um...I actually like your ears. But there are a lot of people who are afraid of things that they aren't familiar with. I think that we've all had our trails, though," he said with a thought. "So just know that you're not alone."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:34 pm
Lan blushed and looked down after the kiss. "Th...Thanks. Now," he said, "Shall i give you the tour?" Blushing a little he took Kane by the hand and motioned for Ryzil to follow. He led them up to the stage and then to a dressing room. He moved to the mirror and pushed. The mirror slid away showing a long dark passage. He led them down the dungeon like tunnel, until they reached a boat. They all got on and he began rowing. "This was where the Phantom took my mother the first time he appeared before her" Lan said as he rowed the boat. All throughout this time from the Mirror to the boat and further, music seemed to come from the walls as Lan sang.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej1zMxbhOO0  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:49 pm
As they went down the passage in the boat, Kane looked around. "What is this place? Why is it here?" He had never known that something like this had existed under the city. "Is this what you do when you are not scavanging? This place is so amazing. Much better than anywhere I've ever stayed." He laughed at himself a little because it was true.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:54 pm
"This is my refuge my peace my......my way of remembering of what i was destined to do." He anchored the boat and got out to walk over to the mass of candles. Lan walked over to a huge chest. While unbeknownst to him, Kane had gotten out of the boat and was walking towards him. The neko threw off his leather coat and opened the chest. Kane could not see what was inside, but then Lan lifted up a red rose. Pain filled his heart, remembering his fathers cry for revenge against the demon who had killed Christine. Tears streamed down his face as Lan put something over his face. He began to sing again, but this time, filling the room with his emotions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwZuv7YU8SU  

Kio Landera

Zayroen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:18 pm
Ryzil hmmed softly, enjoying just listening to the songs. he didnt rise to the emotions as he had never felt most of them. he simply enjoyed the song anyways. he was curious about what the boy was doing  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:36 pm
((Ok, again, I am massively confused. Is there another elf or character named Aiolos? Nyah...))  

-Incessant Nothing-

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:48 pm
Slowly, Lan turned around and showed himself to his new friends. He had donned the Phantom's mask. "I...I think my father would want me to wear these now." He reached into the chest and pulled out a black cape, tuxedo like coat, pants, and leather boots and gloves. He quickly disposed of his old clothes, but left the cloak off for now. "I....I am the phantom now..." he said  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:04 am
"any paticular reason?" Ryzil asked, findign hte boy very curious
{and as far as i know theres only one guy named Aiolos}

Zayroen

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:40 pm
((Yes, there is only one Aiolos. Why, what was confusing?))

At first Kane watched curiously as Lan shuffled through a trunk and pulled out a few dressings, but once he saw the neko in his new outfit he frowned. 'Aww...now he doesn't look the same. And I was actually starting to like him too. Oh well.' "Why haven't you ever worn that before? If it's precious to you, I would think that you would ware it all the time. After, never too much of a good thing, eh?" Sadly, Kane actually partially believed in that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:55 pm
Lan thought for a moment. 'This isn't me' he thought 'this is my father, I have no use for the mask.' He reached up and took off the mask. "There should only ever have been one Phantom" he said, "But he did leave me something I intend to use." The boy got down on his knees and pushed the chest to the side. Behind it was a long rectangular box. He opened the the box gently and took hold of what was inside. He then turned around and the others saw that it was a sword. A straight sword with an edge to both sides and a deadly point.. Slowly, Lan pulled it from it's black sheath, making the exposed metal shine. Carved into the silver handguard, was a skull. He then quickly changed back into his old clothes, and then threw a katana to Kane and to Ailos. "You know how to use these right?'  

Kio Landera

Zayroen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:05 pm
Ryzil blinked at him "you change your mind quite abit" he commented with a raised eyebrow  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff