Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Do You Cut Your Wrists? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Cut Your Wrists?
  Yes
  No
View Results

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:20 pm
I used to cut, but I quit _________ ago.
Notice a pattern?
It makes me sick.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:01 pm
I don't cut my wrists per se. cause I don't want to accidentally hit an artery. I do it on my back and shoulders because thats the easiest place for me to hide my cuts. *sigh*
Now, its gotten to the point where I my back looks as if I fell into a rose bush with only the thorns. But I've started to stop because I'm starting to think its not worth it. Sure, I'll still be living a hell life at home and school, but I'll just find a way to live with it.  

SOLDIER-X Genesis

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:57 pm
Kyo Sword Master
I don't cut my wrists per se. cause I don't want to accidentally hit an artery. I do it on my back and shoulders because thats the easiest place for me to hide my cuts. *sigh*
Now, its gotten to the point where I my back looks as if I fell into a rose bush with only the thorns. But I've started to stop because I'm starting to think its not worth it. Sure, I'll still be living a hell life at home and school, but I'll just find a way to live with it.
you should've realized it sooner  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:28 pm

I really cannot see why anyone would cut themselves, or inflict any form of physical pain or scarring upon themselves.
I mean, right now, to me, life is pointless. I don't know what I want to do, or who I am, or who I want to be. There's really nothing good going on in my life, and I really don't care.
But I'm not stupid. I'm not cutting, I'm not trying to kill myself.
I'm just bored with myself and everything else.
If anything I just feel like screaming.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:03 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

I really cannot see why anyone would cut themselves, or inflict any form of physical pain or scarring upon themselves.
I mean, right now, to me, life is pointless. I don't know what I want to do, or who I am, or who I want to be. There's really nothing good going on in my life, and I really don't care.

And that's how you should kinda feel (atleast the not cutting and wanting to scream instead part).
Cutting is for mentally diseased people, not for people who are looking into a fad.
It truely is a mental problem when you are doing it for the "right" reason.
I dont see why people would cut themselves either but they tend to because its the "cool" thing to do.
It angers me so much.
Only people who are truely sick in the head should (kinda) be accepted at cutting.
I bet 95% of the people in here would give it up knowing they would be put into a mental institution for months if they were diagnosed with a severe mental disorder for doing that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:32 pm
eri x core
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

And that's how you should kinda feel (atleast the not cutting and wanting to scream instead part).
Cutting is for mentally diseased people, not for people who are looking into a fad.
I dont see why people would cut themselves either but they tend to because its the "cool" thing to do.
It angers me so much.
Only people who are truely sick in the head should (kinda) be accepted at cutting.
I bet 95% of the people in here would give it up knowing they would be put into a mental institution for months if they were diagnosed with a severe mental disorder for doing that.
or they'd do it just so they can feel even more sorry for themselves. which i see a lot of people here are really stupid and might do it.
hell, i've cut and i don't see why anyone would want to.
i did it just to see what it was like, and it wasn't exciting, arousing, or calming  

The Dadalorian
Crew

SOLDIER-X Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:53 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

It angers me so much.
or they'd do it just so they can feel even more sorry for themselves. which i see a lot of people here are really stupid and might do it.
i did it just to see what it was like, and it wasn't exciting, arousing, or calming

thats true, and like u said, people shouldn't do it in the first place, even though I've done it, its true that it doesn't change anything for the better. U feel worse and wanting to commit suicide just proves ur pathetic, right? And this is coming from an idiot who's done it before  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:00 pm
Ha....I was doing so well not cutting. Then two nights ago a took out my razor and ran it across my arms three times....it left very small cuts, not noticeble, can be passed off a s cat scrathes but still....  

Alternative_loser

Lonely Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

arya241

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:16 pm
i use to. back in the day when i didnt really feel anything. i just started doing it cause it help push away the pain and the emtyness i felt. but then my friend who i was really close to saw it and he made me stop...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:07 pm
Dammit! Now I got an Ankh on my right wrist emo ........heh anyone els got an Ankh cut?  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:59 pm
Manah Uchiha
Dammit! Now I got an Ankh on my right wrist emo ........heh anyone els got an Ankh cut?

....I am totally not going to respond to this thread anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:54 am
Manah Uchiha

Your an idiot.... honestly... everyone knows if you want an Ankh on you, you have to super heat a metal one and then burn it into your flesh so that when it heals the metal one is part of you.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:41 pm
Kyo Sword Master
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

It angers me so much.

thats true, and like u said, people shouldn't do it in the first place, even though I've done it, its true that it doesn't change anything for the better. U feel worse and wanting to commit suicide just proves ur pathetic, right? And this is coming from an idiot who's done it before
i did it a couple of times for "fun" and experimenting
the rest were to get a friend to stop, and they couldn't deal with me doing it too  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:23 pm
Manah Uchiha

That's your own damn fault.
I'm sick of being nice to people like you in this matter.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

tamura-san

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:20 pm
You should have seen my first time, my older brother just beat me up so I took my dads nife thingy and I just did it I didn't even realise it. I was so surprised but then for some reason I did it again and again and i felt so much better so I continued. I've been blaming my cuts on my cat. Wonder if they'll ever notice that cats dont do this bad injuries?  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff