Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

AkitoNoYami

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:35 pm
Username/Name: AkitoNoYami on Gaia but I go by many names.
Which .hack games have you played: All of them translated into english. I read up on the ones in Japan constantky so I know the main points in future games.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//sign, .hack//legend of the twilight, and the manga. I own the novels but have not yet hads time to read them. I also have never seen roots but I know what the main story line is about.
Who's your favorite character and why: Balmung. He's been my favorite character ever since I heard about .hack. I don't even have a good reason I just like him the best of all the other characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:29 pm
HOWDY THERE~ blaugh
Username/Name: Otay my name on here is `Mistral` I use to be Mireiyu-san but then I changed to this accunt I got many nicknames like Edo, Ed, Yami~ You can call me anything I wont mind well almost anything :/
Which .hack games have you played: I have been on the .hack//chat which was in japanse but then alot of people on there werent frendly so I got off of that but I still have a account on there so I can go on if you ever waned me to blaugh
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I have watched .hack//sign, read and watched .hack//Dusk (or if you want to call it .hack// legend of the twilight bracelet im good with that~) and I have read the first book of .hack// AI buster~ I wanted to watch roots but I havent gotten to it yet and I am most likely going to watch and read it in the summer~ heart
Who's your favorite character and why: otay there are two with this one I have to say balmug is the most awsome male character cause I like the character design and how in the manga for .hack//Dusk when Renji said why is he drinking when he cant taste it and Balmung said he can RP being drunk XD. Mistral is the best female character so I based my character off of her and aura is awsomly out there but kool XD and helba is awsome too cause she appears to hold grat strength blaugh well I guess that is all ;..;

ToriiStars

Sparkly Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Twilight-Z

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:50 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:54 pm
bye  

Twilight-Z

Demon Overlord Mao

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:42 pm
Username/Name: zeldagirl64
Which .hack games have you played:none yet
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Seen Root and Read twilight
Who's your favorite character and why: Ouka... she is fun and strong... Ilove all the ones from Twilight. I have only seen one //root episode tho  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:05 pm
Twilight-Z
bye

o: Feel free to introduce yourself, y'know?
Even though I don't reply to all of these, I read 'em.

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:06 pm
Destry
Twilight-Z
bye

o: Feel free to introduce yourself, y'know?
Even though I don't reply to all of these, I read 'em.

User Image Same here. I read just about every post in this guild.

I just don't always reply.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:10 pm
Username/Name: Fayt25
Which .hack games have you played: all ever made
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): i have actually seen AND read them all (not joking)
Who's your favorite character and why: Sora cause hes just has "Badass" written all over him, lol  

Fayt25

Anubis-san

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:57 am
Username/Name: Anubis-san
Which .hack games have you played: all of the ones that have been released in the U.S. ^^; (such as .hack//INFECTION through QUARANTINE...and GU.
Which series have you seen/read: I've seen .hack//SIGN, .hack//LIMINALITY, & Legend of the twilight bracelet. I've read Legend of the twilight bracelet, .hack//REBIRTH, & .hack//AI BUSTER.
Who's your favorite character and why: Balmung. I've just always liked the character, he was mean in the first .hack games though....but nonetheless he became cooler....I began to like him better as I read twilight....he was hilarious in GIFT!.....my other faves would be Ouka and Elk ^o^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:47 pm
Username/Name: Kite001
Which .hack games have you played: The entire first quartet, and the first of G.U.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack Sign, AI buster, Legend of the Twilight braclet, and currently watching ROOTS.
Who's your favorite character and why?: Tsukasa, the character reminds me of my past self somewhat.  

The Immortal Kite

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:28 pm
Kite001
Which .hack games have you played: The entire first quartet, and the first of G.U.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack Sign, AI buster, Legend of the Twilight braclet, and currently watching ROOTS.
Who's your favorite character and why?: Tsukasa, the character reminds me of my past self somewhat.

Cool username. :0  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:29 pm
XxGrieverxX
Kite001

Thanks. I just with they would come out with a compatable hat. xd  

The Immortal Kite

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:30 pm
Kite001
XxGrieverxX
Kite001

Thanks. I just with they would come out with a compatable hat. xd
xd heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:07 am
Username/Name: My name is Alkirian, but you can just call me Rian.
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//Infection, .Hack//G.U. Vol.1 Rebirth
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Sign (Seen), .Hack//Legend of Twilight (Seen/Read), .Hack//Roots (Seen), .Hack//A.I. Buster Vol.1-2(Read), .Hack//Another Birth Vol.1-2 (Read...and still reading)
Who's your favorite character and why:Such a hard question...I would have to say Haseo because I love his badass personality and I happen to know a little something about his past...

Alkirian

sadi s t o i d

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:38 pm
Username/Name:[.redragon.] note that i'm obbsessed with cats and predators as in animal predators
Which .hack games have you played: none so far *sighs sad sigh
Which series have you seen/read : .hack//roots,twighlight braclet,some of sign. Read: albuster vol. 1-2
Who's your favorite character and why: Shino cause shes calm and sad, and that wolf charecter from braclet.oh and Tabby 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
wow i'm like a 10 year old. It's amazing. Now give me room.
I. will. kill. that. bunny. cause. i. can!!!! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces