Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shelbella

Tipsy Reveler

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:06 pm
Hello everyone!
My name's Shelby. I'm 14, 15 in September, and I live in BC.
I like singing (Especially in choir <3), dancing, drawing, and strangely enough, math homework. (Maybe this is my non-stop studying for the exam talking..)
My favourite Panic! song is I Constantly Thank God for Esteban.
Bands I'm also in love with = Fall Out Boy, t.A.T.u., Hollywood Undead and Cobra Starship.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:04 pm
Kehlani
Hello everyone!
I like singing (Especially in choir <3), dancing, drawing, and strangely enough, math homework. (Maybe this is my non-stop studying for the exam talking..)
Bands I'm also in love with = Fall Out Boy, t.A.T.u., Hollywood Undead and Cobra Starship.

Welcome! Hey.. BC, eh? Sweet!  

xoxSprinklesxox

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:40 pm
Kehlani
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the guild! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:54 pm
Panic! At The Disco...Superb.
Alison...
Loves Panic!...
Adores Them All...
Dispises Pink...
Intrigued In Dancing [&&] Music...
Tis IT!

Oedipa Maas

Profitable Prophet

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:09 pm
blonde310
Alison...
Loves Panic!...
Adores Them All...
Dispises Pink...
Tis IT!

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 So, when you say that you despise pink, are you talking about the color or the singer?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:54 pm
Lets Exchange Heat...

I Believe This May Call For A Proper Introduction, Oh Well! As You Can See, I'm Stacey,

In Your Passenger Seat

The Dirt on Stacey

The Dirt on Stacey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:59 pm
Lets Exchange Heat...

So, I LOVE PANIC! Is My Sex! I've Seen Nothing Rymes With Circus Tour. I've Been To Four Concerts That Are Worth Mentioning. I Saw MCR Before They Got Big, I Saw Green Day, Panic!, And Jacks Mannequin

As You Can See I Love Capitalizing Every Word, Everyone Can Use A More Drama, Right?

In Your Passenger Seat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:07 pm
The Dirt on Stacey
Lets Exchange Heat...

So, I LOVE PANIC! Is My Sex! I've Seen Nothing Rymes With Circus Tour. I've Been To Four Concerts That Are Worth Mentioning. I Saw MCR Before They Got Big, I Saw Green Day, Panic!, And Jacks Mannequin

As You Can See I Love Capitalizing Every Word, Everyone Can Use A More Drama, Right?

In Your Passenger Seat

Welcome to the guild! Did you see Jack's Mannequin during a separate concert or did you see them as a pre-band for P!ATD?

PrimeRibby
Captain

The Dirt on Stacey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:25 pm
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
Lets Exchange Heat...

In Your Passenger Seat

Welcome to the guild! Did you see Jack's Mannequin during a separate concert or did you see them as a pre-band for P!ATD?

Lets Exchange Heat...

Both Actually

In Your Passenger Seat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:37 pm
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
Lets Exchange Heat...

In Your Passenger Seat

Lets Exchange Heat...

Both Actually

In Your Passenger Seat

Ha, thats kind of funny. ;P I was in first row when Jack's Mannequin came out during the Nothing Rhymes With Circus tour. I had a death grip on the fence. o.o The pushing was REALLY bad during their performance for me.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Oedipa Maas

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:03 pm
`PrimeRib
blonde310
Alison...
Loves Panic!...
Adores Them All...
Dispises Pink...
Tis IT!

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 So, when you say that you despise pink, are you talking about the color or the singer?

Oopies! The colour...P!nk is alright..but moosic like Panic! are more super duper smile razz exclaim lol rofl 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:33 am
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
Lets Exchange Heat...

In Your Passenger Seat

Lets Exchange Heat...

Both Actually

In Your Passenger Seat

Ha, thats kind of funny. ;P I was in first row when Jack's Mannequin came out during the Nothing Rhymes With Circus tour. I had a death grip on the fence. o.o The pushing was REALLY bad during their performance for me.

Lets Exchange Heat...

Mosh Pits Are Teh Sh!t, Except when You Get Beer Thrown On You, Lol, This One Kid Kept Throwing Beer/Water Bottles At Pete Wentz. Pete Thought It Was Hilarious Though, So He Said, "Hit The Head, Ya Get 100 points, Hit The Stomach 150 Points," Etc. It Was So Effing Awesome

In Your Passenger Seat

The Dirt on Stacey

The Dirt on Stacey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:34 am
blonde310
`PrimeRib
blonde310
Alison...
Loves Panic!...
Adores Them All...
Dispises Pink...
Tis IT!

Oopies! The colour...P!nk is alright..but moosic like Panic! are more super duper smile razz exclaim lol rofl 4laugh

Lets Exchange Heat...

You No Like Pink? Pink Is My Sex, Along With
P!ATD

In Your Passenger Seat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:24 pm
blonde310
`PrimeRib
blonde310
Alison...
Loves Panic!...
Adores Them All...
Dispises Pink...
Tis IT!

You have pink flowers! surprised

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:28 pm
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib

Lets Exchange Heat...

Mosh Pits Are Teh Sh!t, Except when You Get Beer Thrown On You, Lol, This One Kid Kept Throwing Beer/Water Bottles At Pete Wentz. Pete Thought It Was Hilarious Though, So He Said, "Hit The Head, Ya Get 100 points, Hit The Stomach 150 Points," Etc. It Was So Effing Awesome

In Your Passenger Seat

Pete is so funny! <3 I thought it was cute when Brendon got knocked out with that bottle during the summer, and when he woke back up, he said "You can't take me out that easy!" Err something like that. And then the crowd got in a bottle fight. xDD Thats some funny shiznit right thurr.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff