Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:06 pm
Tawny had not realized what sort of life the Poochyena pack had lived until she said that and began to feel an odd feeling, pity, for their situation. "You really are a kind Pokemon to help raise them all." she looked at the one with the spiked collar. He looked so innocent and happy while he played - she wondered if he remembered his pack well.

"Really, is that so? I would find that most helpful. Thank you very much, um... I don't believe I got your name..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Bump for acceptance.  

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

Aura Tremere

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:23 pm
Aura grins, her head tilted to the side "well, thank you for the compliment and my name is Aura, and don't worry, your eyes aren'y playing tricks, I really DO have white fur". Good-naturedly she smiles, then she looks kindly over at the spike-collared poochyena. She nods "yes, he remembers his pack, but I've gotten him to forget the bad memories and leave the good in his heart, he doesn't need the pain of such a horrific catastrophe at such a young age".  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:23 pm
Tawny looked again at the Eevee in amazement. She white head to toe and the Cubone hadn't even realized it was all real. "Are you... a shiny?" she asked in a hushed voice, amazed by the thought. Shinies were rare Pokemon, rare and highly respected. She had never met one before.

As Aura continued her story, she nodded in agreement as she spoke of the Poochyena's family's fate and the decison she made. "It was the right choice." said Tawny, with a nod and her business-like voice back. "He doesn't deserve to remember the bad parts. It's a tradegy."  

Primrose Moon
Captain

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:46 pm
I'm getting kind of impatiant. Mabye it was me you accepted before, but I'm picky and wont know if it was me or someone else unless you say so.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:08 pm
Aura grins "yeah, but like I told the Poochyena, don't treat me any different than any other Eevee, I'm simply a different color than normal". Aura stands up and walks over to a Poochyena who had fallen and was laying down, sniffling and whimpering unhappily "it's ok little one" she licks the female Poochyena's scratch. She smiles in a loving manner when the Poochyena yaps happily before returning to her happy frolicking.  

Aura Tremere

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:43 am
((I did accept you, Ridley.o_o Sorry if I didn't, though. You're accepted now, regardless. My bad.))

Tawny watched as she took care of her pack so comfortingly and motherly. She was amazed and felt slightly happy of the Eevee's prescense as she seemed to be such a nice Pokemon.

"You really are like a mother to them. I'm glad they have you." Tawny simply replied, trying to sound indifferent. "Well, anyway, are any of your little pack pups hungry? We're heading into town and they might want to get some tasty food in their little stomaches."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:53 pm
Aura smiles "yeah, my human trainer may have been a Goth, but he was the kindest teen I'd ever met, he only got rid of me because his mother hated pokemon". The small pack romps over toward Tawny and sits down, their tummies all rumbling as Aura laughs "and I believe that would be nice, since my little ones haven't eaten since morning".  

Aura Tremere

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:24 pm
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is awsome i'm riding lugia xd Higher Higher Lugia:as you wish. Yeah i am wild anyone need a ride on lugia huh huuuuuuuhhhhh come on anyone it's fun blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:02 pm
{it's ok. Chill!}
*slicey was walking through the woods when he saw a group of pokemon. The cubone looked like the leader. There was a struggling skitty. And a pack of poochyena. Putting up a Relfect shield he approached the cubone, almost tripping on his scarf* Excuse me, But do you know the way to town? I need more expirience. Oh yes,* he pulls some beef jerkey out of his scarf and hands it to the eevee* I dont really like beef.  

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

Aura Tremere

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:54 am
Aura smiles "that is kind of you, and I'm sure the Poochyena appreciate it"

as if on cue, the Poochyena sit up and bark "thank you nice person!" before Aura takes the sizeable amount of fod from Slicy and divvies it up among her pack, leaving a decent portion aside for anyone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:46 am
Yeah ok. Do you know the way to town? I need some missions.  

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

Aura Tremere

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:18 pm
Aura smiles pointing "its just a littles ways to the north, my friends and I live in the village"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:36 pm
Ok, thanks. *he walks in the direction she pointed, careful not to trip on his scarf*  

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:58 am
Tawny looked up at the Ralts as it walked away. "Be careful." she called, her tone indifferent, as always. "There are dangers out there to a little Ralts like you. I hope you have Confusion."

She then faced the Poochyena pack and then Aura. "Are we ready to head out then? I'll lead the way."  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff