Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your first ever Yaoi Couple~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jori-Ness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:30 pm
My first Yaoi couple wasn't exactly Yaoi, it was more shonen-ai.

It's was Stan/Kyle from South Park. XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:02 am
Shuichi and Yuki from Gravitation! heart  

xshindou_shuichix

Knight_time

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:05 pm
Heero/ Duo. They were my first couple. Gundam wing was my first yaoi fandom. Trowa/Quatra, and Wufie/Trieze soon followed. *cough*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:52 pm
OFFICIAL pairing.... Shuichi/Yuki from Gravitation

pairing that I WANTED.... Trowa/Quatre from Gundam Wing.  

aurelia sabina

Codebreaking Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ablepsy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:07 am
My first fan pairing was... RoyEd o////o (Fullmetal Alchemist)
My first official pairing was... SoubiRitsuka ^__^ (Loveless)
heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:23 pm
First fan pairing was... hrm... I'm pretty sure it involved Kurama from YYH. With which other character, I can't remember, because he's a total manwhore. wink

First official pairing was Yuki/Shuuichi from Graavi! ^_^

~ <3 Graavi ~

Harlequin Hisakata

Creide Idun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:59 pm
Srsly. it was an inuyasha pairing.

incest and everything, Inu/Shessy.

>_<

I hate some incest, but on anime, it's all good.

heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:48 pm
First fan pairing? God... has to be Draco/Harry, hands down. Sirius/Remus was quick to follow... along with Oliver/Flint o.O (not for long, though).

My first real pairing was either Soubi/Ritsuka from Loveless or Yoru/Ran, err, Sora/Nao, from Sukisho =^.^=
Then Yuki/Shuchi from Gravi, which I didn't really like, and still don't to this day >.>

Fido-s Revenge

epikaa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:22 pm
Fanon - Yami x Yuugi from YGO
Canon - Yuki x Shuichi from Gravitation  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:22 am
well my first two were naruto and sasuke or ed an roy mustang  

hsfgbnsfgh

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:39 pm
Sayaka Tenoh
My very first yaoi couple was Chihaya and Kagetsuya from Earthian. I was 11 or 12 at the time icon_xd.gif and didn't even know what yaoi was. But I saw them in bed together (Remember that scene? Thankfully in another room in the house) and I was stupid then. I'm thinking "why are they doing that?"

"Is it some sort of ritual they are doing?" o.O icon_sweatdrop.gif Weird I know. My sister was like "Ewww! I'm changing it!" but then I was like "Wait don't! I wanna see what happens!" icon_rofl.gif

Heh heh and that was my first yaoi couple.

Yes!! Someone else initiated as I was! XDD My friend who really introduced me to anime in general would occasionally taunt me with HieixKurama (I had a huge fangirl crush on Kurama), and that made me a bit against yaoi in general. Upon seeing Chihaya and Kagetsuya's bedroom scene, however, I think there was a little *pop* inside my head and all of a sudden yaoi was just fine and dandy. wink

Aeric Brightleaf
I know it was someone in the Heralds of Valdemar series, but I can't remeber if I read the Herald Mage trilogy before I read the Mage Storms trilogy... I think that it was Firesong and An'desha. They were so sweet with each other. Those books were the first time I saw two guys with each other as a couple and didn't say, "eww!"

whee Hooray for Heralds of Valdemar! Though I didn't discover them until recently, when it was far too late... >:3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:05 am
Mine was a Seto/Jou lemon fanfic when I was 10. o.o; And I'm sure a few months later, I was watching HP & The Philospher's Stone, I thought of how cute Harry/Draco could be while they were serving detention in the Forbidden Forest. xd Hehe.  

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:41 am
Kyahaha... I think it's Touya and Yukito from CCS ^^
I was twelve when I first watched it... and yeah, they were so obvious. And I thought it was SO CUTE! And Syaoran's little crush ^.^
Luckily, I didn't have to grow up with a dub~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:21 pm
The anime/manga series that lead me to yaoi was most definitely Gravitation mrgreen
So my first yaoi couple was Eiri Yuki x Shuichi Shindou ^o^
Although *technically* my first BL/yaoi manga was Fake, I didn't learn about BL and yaoi till I looked up Gravitation online though ^___^

otakubaybay

SiR STiR

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:49 pm
It wasn't really my first, but it's the only one I can remember from way back when.

ZoroxSanji. <3

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces