Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mixed up RP(needs new people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mixed rp is restarting
  i will join!
  i'm not joining
  so...
View Results

SAGE114

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:19 pm
Sage saw the real guy coming at her. She was startled, but quickly recovered. She made a wall of wind in front of them hoping he wasn't an wind elementalist.((I just wanted to know bc she can tell if it's not solid. It's a wind thing.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:11 pm
Figures....The ONE time I run into other people they aren't normal! Toshihiro thought to himself. He made a few quick signs and disappered into the ground. He jumped out of the ground just past the wall.
"Earth Style: Head Hunter Jutsu." He said under his breath. He kept running past them and gained ground on the gate.

((Naruto fans: You remember this, right?))  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fire211

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:01 pm
Jakari looked at the new opponent for a quick second as she tryed to analyze his goal and why he was attacking them. 'He's not attacking us...he's trying to get to the gate!' she thought. Jakari took her already aimed bow and shot an arrow at the quick moving fighter. She followed it up with a ball of fire that she formed and threw.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:49 pm
Sage quickly teleported in front of the gate and held out her hand. She caught the guy in mid-air. "Hold on for a second! What's the big rush?" she asked the guy.  

SAGE114

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:35 pm
Toshihiro grabbed the arrow less than an inch from Sage's face. He pushed both of them away from the fireball. It's your turn, Miyo. He thought. After making a few quick handsigns, he lept away from her and performed the final sign.

Miyo appered in front of them. She was a white, eight tailled fox. Sincew she couldn't talk to their minds directly, she went through Toshihiro. "Out of our way."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:59 pm
Jakari looked at the fox and smiled. Suddenly, Jakari's appearance shifted. There seemed to be fire in the form of a human where she had just stood, but it then shifted and went on all four legs. As the fire died down, there now stood a wolf. The wolf had red eyes and a thick redish coat. It's tail twitched back and forth methodically. The wolf growled from deep in her belly and bared her fangs as she slowly padded towards the fox.  

Fire211

SAGE114

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:43 pm
Sage just stared at the wolf and fox. 'Well, that's something I can't do. It explains the bear though. And I'm completely useless....' She hung her head. 'And I'm lost. Why can't the guy just answer a stupid question!?'  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:54 pm
(PMed my profile)

It was a very sunny day is Basark(sp?). Nyoka lay upon a small hill, staring up at the blue sky. He wondered what was up there. Could he find people like him? Or was he really a freak. This was a question that had often bothered him even before he had moved out from his parents 7 years ago.

"What is up there?" He questioned the sky. He got up, deciding to take a walk to rid his mind of any doubt. He pulled out his pan pipe and began playing a resonable paced tune, setting off down the path.

He went where he liked and very soon found himself in one of his usual spots underneath a great ancient tree that stood on top of one of the many hills in the plains. He sat down and continued playing when something bright caught his eye. He turned, taking his staff off his back and proceeded towards it. It was a shining slit in the air. He poked at it with his staff and immediately found himself in a barren place that was very unfamiliar.

"Where am I? This defiantly isn't Basark." He looked around and heard something far off. It sounded like shouting and fighting. He dashed that direction, his long snake tail propelling him faster and faster.  

LucindraBee

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:38 pm
Toshihiro disguised his voice using his ninjutsu before he said "It's none of your business as to why I'm in a hurry. The only information I'm allowed to give you is that if you don't move and let me pass, you will be in a life-threating situation. Not from me, but from others."

Miyo wrapped a tail around Toshihiro protectivly, and prepared to fight the wolf-form Jakari.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:27 am
"What the heck is that thing?" Nyoka muttered to himself as he creeped up upon the spot where a large party stood. Large was right in a sense. There was a giant fox protecting a boy with a wolf in front of it, a girl and a boy. He hefted his staff and took aim, if things got bad or they proved to be hostile, he would take them out. He was not an upfront combat man but more of a stealth attack. Ambush was what the bandits had taught him. He began to concentrate energy into the staff's focal point, the ruby. The metal was great for transference of magic and gems had been known to hold quie a bit of energy themselves.

He had to lie and wait for now.  

LucindraBee

SAGE114

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:11 pm
"We'll let you move...If you tell us who is threatening us. And what is this thing? You seem to know what it is. Couldn't you help someone in need?" She batted her eyes and looked lost and sad. 'This is the stupidest thing I've ever done.' she thought. 'If it doesn't work, fighting ususally does. How the heck do other girls' pull it off?'  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:24 pm
"Who's threatening you? Me and my compainions. I watched you pass through and come back earlier, so you should have a vague idea what that is." He completely disregarded her look.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:46 pm
Jakari bared her fangs and snapped at the fox and took a couple steps forward. "Less talk, more fight." she stated bluntly as a fury enveloped her as usual. Her wolf form was more vulnerable to her feelings and she often had trouble controlling herself in it. She barked at the fox, her tail still swishing back and forth waiting patiently for an attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:15 pm
It talks? Nyoka was surprised. There were no such animals back home. Where was he anyways? He moved to go back and try to find his way back home when his tail ran over and cracked several twigs, each making an audible snap.

"Crap." He muttered.  

LucindraBee

Fire211

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:23 pm
Jakari's ears swiveled to the noise. Her tail stopped twitching and her eyes searched the forest. Suddenly she took off towards the sound. Taking in the smells of the forest, Jakari recognized one that didn't fit. As she followed the trail, Jakari realized that whatever it was, it was close.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff