Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:25 pm
*attemps the challenge of counting 10 people from the HP subforum*

Well, it's easier since there's the guild an all..

Babyshiro
Lee-chan
Lunar Blade
hanyou-kagome
Shadow Snape
My Conscience
Etsoul
Ernie
Reki-kun
Lisette333

o___o;;; And there's probably more that I can name off two, because there's three more people that come to mind, but I can't remember what their names are. X_X  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:51 pm
Well naturally, every one here, and then there is:

elppa_apple heart
Kymerah heart
Mourning Star Lucifer
hordes teh awesome
Treacherous Desire
Tidusflea
Faye Black
Defying Gravity
Keeper of the Glass Rose
celtic_maiden

There that's 10...and I can name probably 10 more, but I'm not going to. And I've made sure that no one listed above is in the guild, nor have they been listed yet...

...yeah...I have no hopes of getting a life now...it's my parents fault, if I didn't have to babysit my brat little sister all 24/7 during the Summer and after school then I would have more to do then sit in front of the computer all day...

Though chances are it wouldn't make much of a difference and I'd do it anyway... sweatdrop  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:49 pm
Elppa_Apple
hanyou-kagome
Krymerah (those three always go first domokun )
[Ernie]
Calluna
Mourning Star Lucifer
Runtling
Steel Sterling(the very first person I put on my ignored list)
Babyshiro
Shadow_Snape
Reki-kun
Graphiti Skies
Lunar_Blade
..and so many more. sweatdrop

0_o That's more than ten. Sorry. lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:13 pm
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Elppa_Apple
hanyou-kagome
[Ernie]
Calluna
Mourning Star Lucifer
Runtling
Babyshiro
Shadow_Snape
Reki-kun
Graphiti Skies
Lunar_Blade

I--*sob*--feel--*sob*--so--*sob*--LOVED! heart heart

Haha! Yeah, normally you're one of the first three as well, but I was trying not to name any one in the guild and I was trying to keep it down to 10, otherwise you'd probably have a list, and little personal comments about each and every single person *twitches* some people on that forum sometimes are just...*grumbles something about feeding them to Moony during a full moon*

Though never fear, I love all of you guys! heart Helps that you are all slash fans...*ahem* wink  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:53 pm
hanyou-kagome
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Elppa_Apple
hanyou-kagome
[Ernie]
Calluna
Mourning Star Lucifer
Runtling
Babyshiro
Shadow_Snape
Reki-kun
Graphiti Skies
Lunar_Blade

I--*sob*--feel--*sob*--so--*sob*--LOVED! heart heart

Haha! Yeah, normally you're one of the first three as well, but I was trying not to name any one in the guild and I was trying to keep it down to 10, otherwise you'd probably have a list, and little personal comments about each and every single person *twitches* some people on that forum sometimes are just...*grumbles something about feeding them to Moony during a full moon*

Though never fear, I love all of you guys! heart Helps that you are all slash fans...*ahem* wink
I think I might steer clear of naming them, Otherwise I'd probably end up doing exactly as Hanyou-Kagome said... But yeah I'll do it anyway

Reki-Kun
[Ernie]
Elppa_Apple
Morning Star Lucifer
Keeper of The Glass Rose
Calluna
My Conscience
Lisette333
Celtic_maiden
Runtling

I didn't put any guild peoples... Well... I tried.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:06 am
Ohh, so now I have to make a list of 10 people, NOT counting you guys? XP That would mean that I'd have to start posting in the HP subforum more often and sit there going "My GOD, isn't there anyone with a decent topic?"

Which I do anyway... >_>  

Graphiti Skies

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:23 am
By the way people, how do you think you'd re-act when you finish the 7th book?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:55 am
I have to take off for a little while. Probably only a few days. Things aren't going well at home, so I'm going to go stay at a friends place for a little while. I hope to be back by friday at least.. but.. we'll see what happens.

I'm sorry for up and ditching you guys like this. x_x I'll come back soon, I promise.  

Graphiti Skies

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:23 pm
Graphiti Skies
I have to take off for a little while. Probably only a few days. Things aren't going well at home, so I'm going to go stay at a friends place for a little while. I hope to be back by friday at least.. but.. we'll see what happens.

I'm sorry for up and ditching you guys like this. x_x I'll come back soon, I promise.
*waves* buh-bye, come back. Hope everything is well.
*sniff* dont go!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:23 pm
*confused* Miss a day and I'm lost for nothing. x_x; Counting members.  

B-shiro

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:55 pm
Graphiti Skies

*big hug* We love you! You're awesome! Smile! It works, it seems stupid but it works. Trust me, I know how it goes. If you wanna be really daring, go to a public space and grin like an idiot, just stand in the middle of things and grin like an idiot, try to see what different reactions you can get from people. Always makes me feel ten times better!

[quote"Lunar_Blade"]By the way people, how do you think you'd re-act when you finish the 7th book?

Sit quietly at my computer in the HP Subforums and in here talking and discussing for a day or two, maybe three. Then get together a group of people, have us all store our books away, wait a few weeks, and then pretend like the series is coming back out again. sweatdrop I don't know. I might cry even if it's a happy ending--no, I know I'll cry no matter what. It's the end. That's it, no more waiting, no more speculating. No more new characters, just the movies. So I guess I'll go through the movies before doing my "wait a month before rereading the series." But the movies aren't nearly as fun waiting for.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 pm
I whole-heartedly agree Hanyou... Except I don't cry.
Long story... If you want to hear ok, but if you want to be bored then don't ask.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:54 pm
Lunar_Blade
I whole-heartedly agree Hanyou... Except I don't cry.
Long story... If you want to hear ok, but if you want to be bored then don't ask.

See, I actually find this to be quite amusing: I don't cry either except for two things--my dogs and Harry Potter.

No I'm serious! My favorite uncle died last year, and I was extremely close to him, and my entire family was just bawling when they found out and I was just like "...Oh....man...he's really...oh...man" cause he was only 34, in perfect health, and had a heartattack. It was really bad, but I couldn't cry. And whenever me and my parents get in fighting matches my mom usually starts crying tears of rage and my dad storms out to do God only knows what, but I don't.

But the thought of either of my dogs dying (which unfortunatly is happening soon, because we have to put the oldest down) and Sirius' death made me cry.

It's bizarre man! I had accepted the fact that my dogs could make me cry I was like "Yeah, ok, sure" and then I started bawling when Sirius died and afterwards I went "...Oh..man...I just...for some book...dude, that was weird"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:33 pm
You're all so suddenly deep. I don't cry often. confused No reason, I just don't.

Seeya, Graphi! sad I hope all is well when you return. Most of us in the guild would be happy to give you a hug if you wanted, myself included. *hug* 3nodding

After reading Year Seven, I'm going to have a sad, sinking feeling in my gut... Becuase there will be no more. I hope that the ending will leave me satisfied, as opposed to being really angry with Rowling for screwing up her great books (excluding book one).

whee Hanyou, Elppa and Krymerah always go first because they're always in the theory thread, where I lurk, and just generally about the subforum, so I often see them. Ernie too. Makes me happy that I'm one of the first three. 3nodding I kind of abandoned the subforum, adopting my guild threads... Although with the guild running so slow, I'll be around the subforum a bit more, I imagine. Oh, and Luny just logged on to MSN! xd xd

Btw, if any of you want to talk on MSN, I'd be happy to! My email is Monk_Flame@hotmail.com. I don't use Woodland_Dew@hotmail.com anymore, but I can't update the email on Gaia because apparently Monk_flame is already in use. evil I don't know what to, though.

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:40 pm
Yeah, the Rumor thread has been slowing down, not much to do with only 2 days really. Well, you would think that, but really what we've been getting is...well, here, let me quote this for you guys, this is just too much.

PureAngelWings
I remember somebody saying something big would happen about Lilly, Harry's mother. This is what I said and I thought it would be so cool if it did happen!

Lilly had a crush on Snape when they were at school, and got together in their teens and had a child - which means Harry would have a half brother - but Harry's half brother would be Snapes son. So it means Snape is put into Harry's family somehow. And Harry's half brother is like 21, so Harry could have the choice of living with his brother or the Dursleys, and what if Snape lived with his son? Then Harry would have a choice to make to either live with the Snapes or the Dursleys.

I think this would be such a cool twist!!

Yeah, so if we don't have morons, then we're all discussing over discussed things, and pretending to be pirates and ninjas while eating chocolate frogs--pure chaos, and I lead it all! mrgreen  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff