Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
AAG's Office Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceveo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:21 pm
violet_faerie
I have a short leave, maybe 2 days at the most hopefully I gotta take....I might be posting irregulary or not at all....Sorry gonk sweatdrop
Alright then have fun and if you aren't supposed to than try and have a good time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:20 am
*still crazy depressed that Azzy-kun isn't here... but promised she wouldn't cry*  

Dariram
Crew

mollylolita

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:32 am
MadAzrael
Tomoyo Hikiri
MadAzrael
Tomoyo Hikiri
MadAzrael
Tomoyo Hikiri
I'll miss you Azzy-kun!!!!! crying
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.... :hugs teh Tomo-chan: I shall miss you as well... crying
crying crying crying
Aww... Tomo-chan... Dun cwy... BTW, I hear you told Chii-chan what was going down... xd
lol...yeah I did tell Chii. And that was a mean joke! crying
It was necessary. xd I needed to pull one more prank before I left cause I didn't want you guys to worry about me. Besides...the truth hurts...
Okay, okay...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:08 am
wow...this is fun..i hate being the party pooper but i gotta liven up this place!  

AnimeSeeker7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:55 am
Ok, what the ******** is going on? I'm sorry for my language, but people are leaving unexpectedly, they're depressed, they feel down, this whole situation is getting worse and worse. stare

Really, did I miss something?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:54 am
Iyamashi
Ok, what the ******** is going on? I'm sorry for my language, but people are leaving unexpectedly, they're depressed, they feel down, this whole situation is getting worse and worse. stare

Really, did I miss something?

Hey ya'll i'm back...i remember i have to work ^^ So i'll be able to post irregularly....  

violet faerie

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:31 pm
Fuahahahahaha. Secret "in the Looney Bin" post. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:36 pm
AnimeSeeker7
MadAzrael
Yoshaki
MadAzrael
Yoshaki
MadAzrael
Yoshaki
MadAzrael
Yoshaki
MadAzrael
BTW, you guys. It's official. I'm leaving tomorrow. Wednesday the 21st, Azzy-sama leaves the guild and Gaia.

*salutes*I will do my best while you are gone captain!!!! And I will think of you while I do it....wait.
:chuckles and wraps his arms around Yoshaki from behind: Hehehe... I'll certainly miss the interesting convos we had, Yoshi-chan. I hope you're entertained by the site I gave you. Think of me... :kisses Yoshi-chan on cheek: A little fanservice before I go. wink biggrin
*faints in happiness*
:smiling, I gently lay Yoshi-chan down and slowly lower my face toward his: He's unconcious...so cute when he's like this...
*thinking* Riaks sou kou ceren. Today I can die happy
:smiling, I lift Yoshi-chan into my arms, bringing his face almost close enough to touch mine. I chuckle slightly as I brush a lock of hair out of his eyes and lower my lips to meet his own: A little present before I leave you... :I look up and sigh: All of you... (Riaks sou kou ceren? o_O)
(I believe it was you that said no white text in posts)*thinking* Clir minal... Now please...
:Smiling again, I lower my mouth to Yoshi-chan's ear and gently whisper into it: Should I return...we shall continue this... :I chuckle, slightly nibble his earlobe and kiss him once more, long and full on the lips. After I separate from him, I gently lay him back down: Hmmm... I think I'll try and delay my departure tomorrow to late in the evening so that I might post one last time to everyone...
AZZY! the 21st is today! the Tuesday! what's up with that?!
Teh Azzy ish allowed to make mistakes... But now, since yesterday, he ish locked away in the Bin... He's bein' sneakah right now...  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:42 pm
Iyamashi
*reads all previous post that he missed out*

Hahah, Azzy Azzy Azzy. Had to flirt around one last time before ya go huh?

Alright man, take care. We'll all await your return, yes, even AS7. 3nodding
Fuahahahaha~! twisted You know me, Iya-chan. Had to steal one more heart before I left...

<_<

>_>

:ish bein' shneakah. Hopes dat de orderlies dun find him...:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:44 pm
AnimeSeeker7
^what she said!
i'll be waiting! and u'll be surprised of what i'll do!
Fuahahahaha. I'm here. (for a bit... stare ) Whatcha got? blaugh  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:47 pm
violet_faerie
crying Bai Bi Azzy-sama Take care of yourself cry 3nodding Talk to u when u come back....hopefully for good xp exclaim
Well, you're gonna be gone, anyway... stare I came, you weren't here... NEITHER WAS CAMI~!!!!!!!!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:55 pm
Dariram
*still crazy depressed that Azzy-kun isn't here... but promised she wouldn't cry*
BOO~!  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:43 pm
MadAzrael
Dariram
BOO~!
AHHHH!!! *falls over* Don't sneak up on me like that Azzy-kun!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:05 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
BOO~!
Fuahahahahahahaha~! (Azzy-shama shouldn't really be doing this... This is the second time he's sneaked into the comp room this time...)  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:24 pm
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
BOO~!
Fuahahahahahahaha~! (Azzy-shama shouldn't really be doing this... This is the second time he's sneaked into the comp room this time...)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints* i'm posting after the famous Azzy-sama again after a short break 3nodding xd  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff