Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Nintendo's Critters
New Member? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come in and introduce yourself!
  OK...
  No. (?)
View Results

Mistah_Rawr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:00 pm
I'm as you can probably see ^above my avatar^ I'm [Dx]Gir929, now, you can call me [Dx], Dx, Gir, Gir929, [Dx]Gir929, Tanner,MisterMasterOfYourCoolAndAwesomeBlackDS-Ness,or whatever u want to, and u can also call me buy my nickname,Inside-Out Oreo or just Oreo and it's great to be a part of a Nintendo -Which is Awesome- Guild.

mrgreen I will do my best in helping you! mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:09 am
Hello, I'm Princess.Pitts and I'm actually the sister of Princess_LArachel, the captain. 3nodding Princess' have a lot in common I suppose ... Anyway, nice to meet you all! Treat me nicely!!  

Snow the Wanderer

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:11 am
Princess.Pitts
Hello, I'm Princess.Pitts and I'm actually the sister of Princess_LArachel, the captain. 3nodding Princess' have a lot in common I suppose ... Anyway, nice to meet you all! Treat me nicely!!

Hello, dearest big sister!
I'm glad to see you joined! Make yourself at home and stuff... And as she said, treat her nicely or I'll come after you with a bat. I'd do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:09 pm
Lol cute! Sista love! heart Hehe...hmm... I'd rather use a hammer than a bat. 3nodding Not that I'm violent much... sweatdrop Uh yea... Hi from me! As u see, username: Fantasy_Girl_Kim, call me Kim...^^ I luv art, nintendo stuff, this computer, reading fantasy, writing, and um...I think enchiladas are good...^^ (also love cookies! U have cookie, then u share!...plz?) blaugh  

Kymmie-chan

Poppeyy

High-functioning Detective

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:26 pm
Hi, I'm Poppey40 and I have a nintendo Wii and a DS. My new game is Zelda Twilight Princess for the Wii. If anyone wants to chat with me about nintendo or any of your games, you're more than welcome to do so. Just PM me whenever! heart

By the way.... my fav nintendo critter is Koops from Paper Mario. And all of the other sidekicks you get along the way in both Paper Mario and Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door.

P.S. I want an awesome signature with my fav nintendo critter on it  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:35 pm
Konichiwa. I'm rubin3364. I'm a Mario, Zelda, StarFox, Kirby, etc. addict.

I love Super Smash Bros. Melee.  

rubin3364

Linkbob

14,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:34 am
I'm Linkbob I like Animal Crossing  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:41 pm
Hello there! I'm Jenny, and that's the only name I'm giving out. :XP: sweatdrop I'm addicted to the DS--more importantly, Phoenix Wright whee --and any other things Nintendo! はじめまして! ^^  

fe345trewr

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:40 pm
JennyWestheaven
Hello there! I'm Jenny, and that's the only name I'm giving out. :XP: sweatdrop I'm addicted to the DS--more importantly, Phoenix Wright whee --and any other things Nintendo! はじめまして! ^^

Phoenix Wright IS awesome.
I'm looking forward to the sequel greatly.

Welcome to y'all!
Hope you like Nintendo's Critters! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:27 pm
Hi! I'm Dragonsage56 and I like my gba sp. My favorite games are final fantasy tactics advanced, fire emblem and pokemon. Yes it's old but still. ^^  

Dragonsage56

taoxxx749

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:47 am
ok i am tao and im loveing my wii i feel so lucky i got one i love heart Link, Zelda, Cibi-Robo, and paper mario heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:52 am
Welcome both of you, hope you have a good time here at Nintendo's Critters. Don't forget to pick up a membership card Taoxxx.  

Nick Roge

Kittykatlover94

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:32 pm
My name is Kittykatlover94 (duh) but I prefer Kitty 3nodding . I love my pretty white DS I got for christmas. My total favortie Nintendo game is Pokemon. I have many of the GBA games and 2 DS games(Pokemon Ranger and Blue Mystery Dungeon). I also like Legend of Zelda though I wold like a better understanding of the story line. I'm very glad to be in this Guild! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:44 pm
Hi everybody! Well, as you can probably guess, I'm new here and I kinda stumbled upon this guild. Also, I think Nintendo rules. smile Well, guess that's about it... sweatdrop mrgreen  

RABBID1

Lae_Anna_Marie

Aged Shopper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:29 pm
Hi i'm Lae! I'm a girl who has 3 brothers and they are the reason i like nintendo soo much! lol! My favorite so far is Mario Baseball and Super Smash Bros!  
Nintendo's Critters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff