Reply Official NANA Guild
How did YOU find out about Nana? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where did you find out about Nana?
  Read it in Shoujo Beat.
  Saw it in Bordors and kinda just picked it up.
  SCANLATION SITES!!
  O_T_H_E_R
View Results

x_xmirror-illusions

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:23 pm
i read the manga and fell in love with it!! nana rUlEz!!!! <3
all my love to shin
eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:34 pm
I was reading shojo beat and a friend had told me how horrible (I plan to kill this friend) nana was so one day i was really bored so I read a chapter of it and was hooked. smile  

XxXTeddyBearsOfDoomXxX

Leins3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:33 pm
i read paradise kiss. i watched the anime of it. then i googled animes like paradise kiss because i liked it so much and nana was one. favorite anime EVER heart . i still have yet to read the mangas which i really want to do. but i cant find them locally : (  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:38 pm
Actually, it was my friend that showed me the first Nana movie, then I started reading the manga :3  

x Amethyst Rose x

MinaTheRomanticNeko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:22 pm
I saw an Ai Yazawa artbook online. When I saw pictures from NANA, I didn't know it was an anime at first. I just thought, oh wow this chick is so cool looking! (Nana O). And then I found a website that had a list of anime to watch online and I saw NANA. And I thought, hm...why does that sound familiar? I watched an epsiode, got absolutely addicted, and it's been love ever since.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:16 am
Shoujo Beat

i've been in love with NANA since heart heart heart  

PansyDiscordia

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

LadyKayK N O X x

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:25 am
The Gaia Avatar Arena.
I was browsing the arena and I found a Nana and Ren cosplay.
I researched the Anime and I loved it ever since!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:24 pm
like most people, i found out through shojo beat back in vol 1 issue 1. own both movies in japanese (special editions! comes with LOADS of extras! biggrin )
and have watched most of the anime. i'm not a huge anime fan but i make an exception with nana heart  

hoshikogen

3,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100

Dark Knight Ippi

Aged Gaian

12,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:29 pm
Shojo Beat, and i didnt know about Beat until i found it accidentally looking for Shonin Jump. I instantly snatched it up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:50 pm
One of my friends was reading it and I was curious as to what it was, so she let me read it.
It was volume...six or seven, I believe, but I still loved it.

Xhios

TheShinobiprincess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:03 pm
I saw in shojo beat and love it forever!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:21 pm
I got into shojo beat and I found NANA :3 and fell in love with it  

Pisti of Artemyura

Bara no Uta

6,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:08 pm
I guess you could say I "first heard about it" 3 times. XD
I saw Shojo Beat, and I was reading it and saw a chapter of it... but it was the last chapter serialized in Shojo Beat, and I think it was ch 24. So I was confused. XD
Then I saw somebody else reading it and saw somebody saying, "You're definitely strange. If you feel that way, then maybe you should become the father. But I know you could never love Takumi's child." or something like that. lol
Finally my friend had a paper thingy about a Death Note movie and on the back had ads for different live action movies. NANA was one of them and she said she wanted to watch it... so then I had an anime sleepover later on, and I had a couple of episodes of Nana.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:08 pm
My best friend was listen to music from NANA (anime). She told about the anime and what the song was about. Few days later I start watching the anime and fell in love with it. When there was no more new esp. i started reading the manga.  

Risa_hatake
Crew

Allynia

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:22 am
I watched ParaKiss a few years ago (don't remember exactly when, maybe 2/3 years ago). I loved it so much, it was different from any anime I've seen, and it was exactly the kind of story I loved the most. So, I looked up for other Yazawa's works. And then came Nana...  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff