Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[OTP, anyone?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a favorite yaoi coupling to share with us?
  Of course!
  NO, mine!!
  I love ALL yaoi pairings!
View Results

Shades Of Change

2,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:03 am
While I do have many favorites, I have to say that my 'OTP' would have to be DaisukexKen from Digimon Season 2.

Why those two? Because it makes not only a lot of sense, but it makes an angst fan like myself very happy. That and the fact that it was one of my first slash pairings I encountered.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:04 pm
ZackxCloud aka Clack mostly cause I'm a horrible horrible sucker for tragic pairings

Alsoooo DavidxRush from The Last Remnant cause it's damn near canon anyways  

xhauntedsoulx

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:34 am
Sieffre
JujYFru1T
Well, I thought OTP in the "traditional" sense meant that if you have an OTP in a series don't/can't ship anyone else in that series, which is impossible for me to do. Also, I'm not sure if having an OTP per series counts. XD

I'm pretty sure it is.

I use it to describe all my favourite pairings though, because it's far more catchy than "favourite pairings."

I usually use OTP to define a pairing that I love above all others. There may be other pairings I like, even of the same series, but my OTP would be the one that out lasts all the rest.

And for me my OTP would be LaviYuu from D.Gray Man.
I feel like I've already said this before, but I don't see any posts by me, so I guess not.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:30 am
My OTP is Kirk and Spock from Star Trek the original series. It is my opinion that they started slash in the US. They are just to cute together! heart  

Mandalorian Angel

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

JujYFru1T

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:12 pm
MooMooJuice
Sieffre
JujYFru1T
Well, I thought OTP in the "traditional" sense meant that if you have an OTP in a series don't/can't ship anyone else in that series, which is impossible for me to do. Also, I'm not sure if having an OTP per series counts. XD

I'm pretty sure it is.

I use it to describe all my favourite pairings though, because it's far more catchy than "favourite pairings."

I usually use OTP to define a pairing that I love above all others. There may be other pairings I like, even of the same series, but my OTP would be the one that out lasts all the rest.

That's how I use it, too. Or I would, if I could narrow down all my OMFGsquee favorites. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:51 pm
I FINALLY have a OTP. Will x Grell from Kuroshitsuji. <3333  

Freiflug

Punching Bag

Mr woman

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:26 am
Ivan Vanko/Justin Hammer.
Its just meant to be man, there is so much ******** sexual tension there I don't know they managed to not explode out of their pants in every scene they had with each other.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:55 pm
I always have changing favorite couples. I think THE OTP has to be TJ and Amal from The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal. Its canon, too! I love them, soo much!

Plus, atm I'm a bit hooked on JetKo (Avatar).  

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:17 am
United States x England from Axis Powers Hetalia  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:34 pm
Can we only choose one? sweatdrop I ship a lot of pairings, but there are ones I just ship like burning. whee KuroxFai, the first pair I ever shipped (TRC) is one. MasterxDoctor (from Doctor Who) is my slashy/western/live-action OTP. HakkaixGojyo has been a constant for going on five years now... it's competing for attention from KuroxFai because Tsubasa is over, however Saiyuki will soon reach it's end as well so...

I guess I just can't choose. emo Aaah, so this means I don't have a true OTP, that's kind of sad.

To be brutally honest, I think I'm still waiting for that "perfect pair" that'll kick all the others out from my heart. It miiiight just help if I knew exactly what was lacking with my current favorites, yeah? xd  

Scribraven

deadaccountkit

Greedy Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:36 pm
My OTP is a crack pairing. It's MarthxPit from the Super Smash Brothers series. I know them from Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus though. xd I really have no explanation for this. I got into it maybe because of the whole PrincexAngel thing. Plus they're cute together.

Now if we're talking about OTP pairings that aren't giants cracks and that are from series that have a plot then I have a few.

KakuzuxHidan(from Naruto)- This pairing got me into Yaoi fandom so I will cherish this pairing forever. I love them because they're such sadomasochists! The Tentacles are a plus as well! heart That little extra in the anime of them made me go "FFFFFF- YES."

ZackxCloud(from Final Fantasy 7)- Ever since I played Crisis Core I've been in love with this pairing!

PhoenixxEdgeworth(from Ace Attorney series)- SUCH MANLY YAOI! These two are just made for each other. They look out for each other.

Meta KnightxKirby(from Kirby series)- Humanized or puff ball action either way I love this pairing. Meta Knight is always looking out for Kirby, it's just cute! This pairing matches up to my main OTP MarthxPit.

I can't choose between these. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:33 am
I'm not sure if I have an OTP... Mine tend to fluctuate a lot depending on what series I'm into at the time.

But I got excited when I read that your OTP was KuroFai, because that seems to be mine too currently. It helps that TRC is a CLAMP manga and therefore there is a HUGE amount of gay subtext to the extent that it is pretty much up for interpretation whether or not the couple is canon. I say, definitely.

I'm having a thing for Hetalia at the moment as well despite my initial hatred for the series. And that anime/manga is one of the most slashable series that I've met so... Eh, interesting to see how that goes for me. xd  

Keamykaykay

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:27 pm
I haven't posted in this thread yet, I wonder why confused At any rate, when it comes to my OTPs, I'd have to go with...

FAKE:
Dee/Ryo (I adore these two so much, no matter what I always find them adorable. I've owned the FAKE manga series in it's entirety for almost 10 years now and I can still read it and enjoy it like the day I bought it. There's just something about those two that I could take above any other BL or yaoi pairing. At least as it stands now.)

Gravitation:
Yuki/Shuichi (I used to favour Touma/Yuki over Shuichi with the angsty writer, but somewhere along the way I went back to enjoying the Yuki/Shuichi pairing. I suppose it's just because Shuichi is such a soothing force in Yuki's life... for as hyperactive as the little pink haired singer is.)

Junjou Romantica:
Usagi/Misaki: (Okay, so Misaki is a whiny, indecisive piece of crap most of the time... but well, Usagi loves him, and there's just something about him that I can't bring myself to hate. When he's NOT being indecisive and stupid he can be rather cute.)

Yu Yu Hakusho:
Kurama/Hiei (This is a tough one because I have two other pairings that I absolutely adore involving Kurama as well... one with Yusuke and one with his former partner Kuronue. However, when it boils down to it, I draw him with Hiei the most, and I write him in fan fictions with Hiei the most, so I think they would have to be my OTP for Yu Yu Hakusho... although I REALLY, REALLY love Kurama/Yusuke and Kuronue/Kurama crying )

Gundam Wing:
Trowa/Quatre (Oh it's old, it's SO old, but this is the pairing that got me INTO yaoi, so I have to credit it. I used to really like Duo/Quatre as well, but I just fell into the stereotypical Trowa/Quatre pairing somehow and it stuck.

So, those are the 5 main OTPs I can think of off the top of my head right now, and my reasons for them. Forgive me if this was insanely lengthy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:39 am
Well, this is a recent pick for me, but I care not!

Shoutarou x Philip from Kamen Rider W. <3

Hahahaha... I was watching this with friends and we all knew they were together. We spent the entire time screaming, "Catch him you dork!" Or, "Just kiss already, sheesh." They did not kiss (to be fair, the show was made for eight-year-old boys), but they did have the most adorable hug in the last episode.

We also like to think Kamen Rider W made Japanese moms wonder just what their kids were watching. XD So, so much gay, guys. You have no idea.  

Wielder of Mighty Pencil!

Ellen Watermellen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:28 pm
Okay, I'm trying to decide between Spock and Kirk from Star Trek, and Fonzie/Richie from Happy Days. I'm more into happy days at the moment so I guess I'l pick Fonzie/Richie. But I've been a fan of Spock and Kirk for so long...  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff