Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era of Princesses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:47 pm
MaronaPossessed
Shreane came out in her idol form."Well then...may I demonstrate?"Shreane then began to sing the basic song.

"Pichi Pichi voice de live de starta!

Nanairo no kaze ni fukarete tooi misaki wo mezashiteta
Yoake mae kikoeta MERODI
Sore wa totemo natsukashii uta

Higashi no sora e to habataku toritachi
Saa, takarajima ni nukeru chikamichi

Nanatsu no umi no rakuen
Arashi no yoru no ato ni wa ai wo tsutaerutame inochi ga mata umareru
Nanatsu no kuni no MERODIA
Daremo ga itsuka wa koko wo tabidatsu hi ga kitemo
Watashi wa wasurenai..."

Shreane then looked at the other mermaid princesses."How could you forget?"

Iva stayed a quiet while watching the princess in red. Her hand clasped around her pearl as she watched her sing.

This girl, she looks, so familer... thought Iva.

After, Iva gathered up all her courage and swam up to the woman.

" Um... Excuse me. But, have we met before?"

(( Sorry for not rping. I was away. ^_^""")  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:14 pm
Shreane just looked away,noticing the demons have fled.She took a look at Iva,she then gasped and transformed back into a mermaid and swam away."No..it can't be...I abandoned her!I refuse...to believe it..."  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:14 pm
MaronaPossessed
Shreane just looked away,noticing the demons have fled.She took a look at Iva,she then gasped and transformed back into a mermaid and swam away."No..it can't be...I abandoned her!I refuse...to believe it..."

" Hey!! Wait!!" called Iva with her hand streched out as she watched Shreane swim away.

She was a bit confused why that mermaid had fled from her. But she knew she had seen her somewhere...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:19 pm
Ami stayed in her position she wasn't sure what to do now.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:41 pm
After a few moments, Iva let out her breath as if she's been holding it all this time. " Ah well," mumbled Iva silently still thinking about the encounter with the scarlet mermaid. Then she turned towards her other companions, " Come on, Keiko, Ami, Guin. Let's go!" Iva said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:54 pm
Shreane swam in the ocean still pondering."I know they are two different Pink Pearls...but how?Is the other related to me or from a different family line?"She sighed.Then a beautiful guitar melody was heard.It was beautiful yet mysterious.

Gentle beats of her heart were felt.She then looked around."What a mysterious melody...so...beautiful."Her smile became sweet.She then swam ahead,following the sounds.But then her eyes became sleepy and compelled towards the melody."So...beautiful..."

She continued swimming and then became drifted.The ocean moved her body closer to the sound and was lead to a huge clamshell,opened with a welcoming scarlet pillow.She slowly went in and layyed.Her eyes closed and then the clamshell closed slowly to shut.  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:30 pm
"Okay" Ami said looking at Iva  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:35 pm
Hally Hyuuga
"Okay" Ami said looking at Iva

Iva replied with a nod at the indigo mermaid. But the thought of the scarlet mermaid still hung in her head. Something was wrong, something happened to her.

" Say, um... Ami? You, Guin and Keiko go ahead. There's something I have to check out, " Iva then swam off towards the surface.

As she reached the surface, she began to swim the way the scarlet princess had. Then, a beautiful melody filled her ears.

" What- what is? Such a nice melody..." sighed Iva with her eyes glazed all over. " Wait! No! Not now? But what if-?"

A thought of dread flooded Iva's mind as she kept on swimming towards the sound. The melody began to get louder and louder. She had to admit, the melody was very beautiful. Trying not to lose to the music, Iva swam hesitatly towards the area where the sound was coming from. And there, she saw it, a giant shell.

((Whooo. That's was long. sweatdrop ))  

Kandie Skull

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:10 am
Ami looked at the others. "Do you think that is such a good idea just to let her go alone?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:31 pm
Shihoka yelled behind the pink mermaid."NO!Don't go there!That song will hypnotise you!"She yelled trying to block the sound from her ears and holding onto a rock at the same time,trying to get her balance.  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:25 pm
MaronaPossessed
Shihoka yelled behind the pink mermaid."NO!Don't go there!That song will hypnotise you!"She yelled trying to block the sound from her ears and holding onto a rock at the same time,trying to get her balance.

Iva quickly spun her body around to the source of the voice. She spotted a girl there. How did she know about the music? Heading the girl's words, Iva swam a bit towards the person but then stopped.

" Sorry! I can't! I have too! I made a promise, that I want turn my back one anyone in need!" Iva smiled at the person before turning around again. But then a thought had struck her.

The girl had seen her. Mabye, it was wise to go to the person and ask a couple of questions before going towards the shell. Heeding her words, she began to back track and swam swiftly and gracefully to the figure against the rock.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:26 pm
Shihoka then looked at her."But...wait is someone here...?Are you looking for someone?"She said looking both ways.

(Wish there was someone to play Yuri,that new villain)  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:21 am
MaronaPossessed
Shihoka then looked at her."But...wait is someone here...?Are you looking for someone?"She said looking both ways.

(Wish there was someone to play Yuri,that new villain)

Chosing to trust the girl, Iva replied with a nod, " Yeah. Another mermaid, a scarlet one..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:25 pm
"SHREANE?!Oh no Shreane!"Shihoka moved away and near the shell too desperately,her too having a scarlet tail.  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:00 pm
For a sec, Iva was speechless. Her eyes were wide as she saw the girl's scarlet tail swimming swiftly through the glistening waters.

" Hey! You're a-"

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces