Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Temporary Council of War. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bono Vox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:22 am
j0sef
Ares
Nebelstern
It IS an amazing piece of sigmanship! Hats off to Ares! heart biggrin
Well thank you!!!

And Owen, all of those sigs are within Gaia limits. Actually, they're about half of the Gaia limit. So, they can't pull that crap. Tell them to stick it.

The mods are bullshitting us lots at the moment, it seems.
what do you mean question eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:23 am
no reply from l0cke? (sp?)  

Bono Vox

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:32 am
Bono Vox
no reply from l0cke? (sp?)

Nope, all updates are in the GBG BritPol Unstickied thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:12 am
Invictus_88
Ph_ish
Invictus_88
Ph_ish
I haven't been here for... weeks. 0__0
What have I missed?
I would read the thread, but it's 6 pages long and I'm lazy.

*shrug*

Then thou shalt not know..
Essentially, I left for a day or so and the guild got very chatterboxy. People left, etc. It's sorted now. The second part of all this is the Danjel fiasco. Read the BritPol Unstickied thread to find out.

Maybe thou art not worthy of telling me...
Of course. The guild falls apart if you're not there with your authoritarian hat of power (it's changed colour, I notice). Who left?

I r't w0rT#y of a11, joo s#411 p#34r my newound leet!Sorry, sorry. Leet is still a novelty for me. Illy left, forever this time. The white hat was a parting gift..

Illy left? crying  

Ph_ish

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:14 am
Yes, and I was made her emergency replacement on the crew. I doubt I will ever live up to her legacy, however I'll give it a bloody good go! Why so long away Ph_ish? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 pm
Nebelstern
I think Owen meant that he had a bitmap image AND one of the GATMOB logos. Together, the file size is too large. Danjel did have a valid point on that one.

That's why I had to get rid of my other image. But, I made sure to get rid of that one and not the GATMOB sigs! I am dedicated to this cause! And, I like my sigs...  

Ares

Ph_ish

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:35 am
Nebelstern
Yes, and I was made her emergency replacement on the crew. I doubt I will ever live up to her legacy, however I'll give it a bloody good go! Why so long away Ph_ish? confused

I think it might have been because I've recently got an account on MySpace and sorting that all out has taken more of my time... plus for the last week or so I've spent most of my gaia time on the music forums and other forums becasue I felt I'd been neglecting them by only coming here. Plus I've been keeping an eye on my band name thread in the musicians forum (strictly speaking it's not -my- thread, seeing as I didn't start it, but I am in the band. And any suggestions would be appreciated - it's the one started by chibi_trixta and it's probably still on the first page becasue the MF is very slow moving).
So that's probably why. But I'm back now, and ready to support the cause against the mistreatment of my fellow Brits. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:43 am
Huzzah!! (PM...) ninja  

Nebelstern
Crew

Bono Vox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:57 am
i say we spread the news of thisslatest development and others to the other British guilds.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:01 am
Bono Vox
i say we spread the news of thisslatest development and others to the other British guilds.

Are you a member of the others? Then please do so. The more help the better. Please post links, anything. The revolution has begun.  

Nebelstern
Crew

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:11 am
The thing is, if your signature in total fills more than a 500 x 500 space or if it contains too much information then whether it did before you put the new image in or not is irrelevant. Any moderator who warns you about it is fully in the right to do so.

I think that just because it was a particular moderator who warned you doesn't necessarily mean that he has a vendetta against you or anyone in this guild: that's circumstantial evidence and grabbing at it reflects poorly on the grabber, as if it were them looking for an excuse to persecute the moderator rather than vice versa.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:12 am
Foetus In Fetu
The thing is, if your signature in total fills more than a 500 x 500 space or if it contains too much information then whether it did before you put the new image in or not is irrelevant. Any moderator who warns you about it is fully in the right to do so.

They moved the Stereotype thread. They moved our opposition thread. It is time for war, my friend.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8320745&start=15

Nebelstern
Crew

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:15 am
Opposition thread?

I was under the impression that the British Stereotypes thread never really belonged in ED in the first place. It wasn't an extended discussion or a debate about serious issues the last time I read any of it, it was a hangout thread. I know it was what initially spawned this guild and is held dear in the hearts of many members, but I don't really think that there's an argument for having it in ED. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:18 am
I hadnt heard they heard the stereotypes thread. That was like always there. It was like the one dependable ED thread. War.
(Sorry about the lack of coherance. My grammer gets erratic when I get irrate)
scream gonk scream  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Bono Vox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:49 am
invictus is a memeber of the British empire. PM him and ask him to put a notice in their thread about it.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff