Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your Reason for Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you view/read yaoi for sexual gratification?
  Yes.
  No.
  Yes and no.
View Results

Lum Cheng

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:12 pm
I voted. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:07 pm
well, it turns a person on but... I read not exactly with that purpose in mind...
maybe is because of it that I am more a fluffy shonen ai person  

agito_dragonsoul

Zoomie Kapow

2,900 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:48 pm
er...yes...and no...

I'm not really a hard core person, but I still think shounen ai is hot and that is why I watch it. Plus, Hetero stuff is boring and I hate girls so why even support somthing I hate when I have an attractive guy sucking face with another attractive guy? I'm attracted to them both and they're obviously attracted to each other, It all works out! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:01 am
I voted Yes and No... cause I do have a romantic forbidden love type of story side... whee Other than that, I'm trying to learn how to draw men... and making secret Yaoi manga... I just need to make a story first I guess... gonk My story writing skill sucks.. gonk gonk

I need to learn how to write too.. crying  

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:25 am
i just read yaoi for fun i don't really have any other reason  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:32 am
I voted no.

It's more for emotional reasons with me. That's why I like shounen ai better. mrgreen  

Ki Saiko

colonelhavoc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:14 am
Not originally. I read it for the romance but then you know if I happened to get off who was I to protest.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:09 pm
I voted No
I read yaoi because I enjoy the romance in the story and the deep conection between the characters.
Like in Our everlasting the seme was unhdeniably in love with the uke.
I mean any girl wishes to be treated the way they are.
Most men only think with one head when it comes to women.
But men look out for their buddies and we envy that.
So we as yaoi loving women get the fantasy romance form our story reading or writing.
FYI: I wasnt talking about getting off.
what I ment was we look for a love that will never be found in our yaoi reading.  

Shiechan

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:33 pm
I Voted... No! >.<
I mean... i really just LOVE the story lines... like in one of
Masara Minase's Mangas Empty Heart and Lies and Kisses... Gah! i just Love it... not to mention that her Art is just BEAUTIFUL!! thats why i like Yaoi.... i mean yeah so is "normal" stories... they have nice art too but like i have said b4 Yaoi just a a certain.... Spice to it... lol... like in BoyxGirl its always the same... boy cheats on girl, girl cheats on Boy, lies, sneaky hoes... its always the same... and BoyxBoy is just so... Gah! 4laugh Kawaii!! lol...
Minami Haruka is also just Magnificent... i Enjoy the art as well as the story... its just a BETTER and Nicer Twist! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:45 pm
While I can find it arousing at times, I don't only read it for that reason, and I don't find it arousing every single time I read or re-read anything including yaoi/shounen-ai or even yuri. That's not all I get out of reading yaoi.
It is a turn on at times, though.

I put yes and no.

Ealdwic

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tomega Therion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:33 pm
I dont get off by yaoi at all. I like it cause the love between to guys just seems so forbidden and I LOVE IT  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:44 am
Soka Kurosaki
*cough* Yes and no.

Sometimes I just want squishy/angsty love stories of two lovers struggling with themselves and society, sweetly cuddling and playing out a fairly ideal emotional relationship (or, in the case of angst, not so ideal).

Sometimes...I just don't care about their feelings. I just get tired of their emotions, struggles, plots, plans and angst. No thinking, no complex emotions, just...um...*searching for a delicate way to put it*...release.

yup, same here 3nodding  

Jennycat_007

EternalDreaming

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:17 pm
[Insert ACDC-ish Name]
Kitsune-chi
Soka Kurosaki
*cough* Yes and no.

Sometimes I just want squishy/angsty love stories of two lovers struggling with themselves and society, sweetly cuddling and playing out a fairly ideal emotional relationship (or, in the case of angst, not so ideal).

Sometimes...I just don't care about their feelings. I just get tired of their emotions, struggles, plots, plans and angst. No thinking, no complex emotions, just...um...*searching for a delicate way to put it*...release.
That's a good way to put it for me, as well.

*raises hand* Me three! xd

Same here! lol, couldn't have said it better 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:23 pm
Yes and no. Yaoi does get me really excited sometimes and I read BL for that cute, emotional, fuzziness.  

[Romiette]

MidnightWeasel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:47 am
i voted i watch it when i'm piss off  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items