Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
A Tribute To our faithful leader, sdrawkcab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She's a faithful leader, yeah? Great, too.
  *nods quickly once heard* YES YES YES!!!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:26 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
^^; everything is fun.
I just stand at the waiting, military baby. 8]
I have a good vocac but I hate vocab tests x.x
O: really? Where did you fine this one on the ground like a lucky penny?
...Now that's just taking it a step too far. PX
Is that another one of your quotes? :B
This wasn't a vocab test, it was a memory test. u.u I just couldn't remember what word was put there. XD And~ really? I have a good vocabulary and love vocabulary tests. They always bring up grades. B]
Eww... lucky pennies are germy. No, no... I have yet to actually find this teacher. PX
Ok ok so I"m not good at my multiplacation table u.u
...no I actually stand in attention Where your arms are behind your back looking forward waiting for oders.
Oh like an analogy test,
>.> Weird kid you wash the penny. Ahh your the type of kid that never put coins in your mouth.
Well they are hard to find.
XD And you don't find the challenge to be even more fun?
Ah, that line just flowed so well that it sounded like it should be a quote from something. ^^;;
The test I took? I had to write down the pleadge of allegance from memory. Heheh, but I don't mind analogy tests either. x]
And wash your hands. PX No, i used to pick up ever coin I found on the ground~ and every flattened bottlecap, and every screw, bolt... No, no I didn't i was one of those few smart ones. ;]
I'm lucky to have found a few. n.n

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:26 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
^^; everything is fun.
I just stand at the waiting, military baby. 8]
I have a good vocac but I hate vocab tests x.x
O: really? Where did you fine this one on the ground like a lucky penny?
...Now that's just taking it a step too far. PX
Is that another one of your quotes? :B
This wasn't a vocab test, it was a memory test. u.u I just couldn't remember what word was put there. XD And~ really? I have a good vocabulary and love vocabulary tests. They always bring up grades. B]
Eww... lucky pennies are germy. No, no... I have yet to actually find this teacher. PX
...no I actually stand in attention Where your arms are behind your back looking forward waiting for oders.
Oh like an analogy test,
>.> Weird kid you wash the penny. Ahh your the type of kid that never put coins in your mouth.
Ah, that line just flowed so well that it sounded like it should be a quote from something. ^^;;
The test I took? I had to write down the pleadge of allegance from memory. Heheh, but I don't mind analogy tests either. x]
And wash your hands. PX No, i used to pick up ever coin I found on the ground~ and every flattened bottlecap, and every screw, bolt... No, no I didn't i was one of those few smart ones. ;]
Of memorizing it? I Found it annoying.
8] well I can be smooth like that.
:/ That's a good test.....JEALIOUS. I always favored analogys, I use them a lot.
You don't anymore?
I've found....one.

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:38 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Oh like an analogy test,
:/ That's a good test.....JEALIOUS. I always favored analogys, I use them a lot.
You don't anymore?
I've found....one.
Eh, I tried to tell myself that it was fun. =P
Rico Suave. B]
Not a good test when you can't remember the word indivisible and your teacher is a 72-year-old patriot. ...In the same format as the tests? XD
I'm too old now. ;P
That's still more than some people find. u.u

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:54 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Oh like an analogy test,
You don't anymore?
I've found....one.
Rico Suave. B]
Not a good test when you can't remember the word indivisible and your teacher is a 72-year-old patriot. ...In the same format as the tests? XD
I'm too old now. ;P
:/ silly billy.
.laughs a little.
o.0 Well you as long as you didn't forget the under god part. Well depends on the format. Eh it's just combinding like terms on a non math level.
That's a horable excuse I refuse to except it.
Some people hate school so much they don't even try.

and then some
Vice Captain

bananarevo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:00 pm
Hello everyone its me bananarevo. I bet you didn't expect me to randomly post here did you? whee whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:09 pm
bananarevo
Hello everyone its me bananarevo. I bet you didn't expect me to randomly post here did you? whee whee
Hey banana man 8]  

and then some
Vice Captain

bananarevo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:12 pm
and then some
bananarevo
Hey banana man 8]
umm....Have I seen you somewhere? confused confused So familiar. confused confused  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:46 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
You don't anymore?
I've found....one.
Rico Suave. B]
I'm too old now. ;P
.laughs a little.
o.0 Well you as long as you didn't forget the under god part. Well depends on the format. Eh it's just combinding like terms on a non math level.
Baa.
Sorry, it was the first thing that came to my mind. ^^;;
XD Yeah~ actually, that's one of the very few times I cheated and asked the girl beside me. It's not like we were getting an actual grade.... but you didn't want to be wrong in his class. x.x XD Yes, yes~
^^; Sorry but, accept! It's just that, by using 'except' you're actually saying the opposite of what you want to. And~ I just said that because i figured it wuold be the expected response from me. XD
And others are so bored with school that they don't even try~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:47 am
bananarevo
Well no I didn't.
Tis good ta see ya. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:29 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
You don't anymore?
I've found....one.
Rico Suave. B]
I'm too old now. ;P
.laughs a little.
Baa.
XD Yeah~ actually, that's one of the very few times I cheated and asked the girl beside me. It's not like we were getting an actual grade.... but you didn't want to be wrong in his class. x.x XD Yes, yes~
^^; Sorry but, accept! It's just that, by using 'except' you're actually saying the opposite of what you want to. And~ I just said that because i figured it wuold be the expected response from me. XD
O.o raw has turned into a sheep!!
o:you did? Shame! XD eh we have all done that weither we like it or not.
I always do this u.u I wish I read over things after typing it.
Public schools are a long story... no wonder kids these days have interest in the things that take the least amount of thought.

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:40 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
.laughs a little.
Baa.
Public schools are a long story... no wonder kids these days have interest in the things that take the least amount of thought.
Gah, now the only thing running through my mind is what those sheep say in the movie Babe. <.<
Heheh, I cheated twice on two different tests during my school career. I remember both times~ ...But if you count me being an accomplice in someone else's cheating... a lot of people kept looking at my tests. <.<
Eheh, that's why I do because I'll just be typing and type the wrong "where" even though I'm thinking about the other "wear." =p
XD Like video games?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:13 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
.laughs a little.
Baa.
Gah, now the only thing running through my mind is what those sheep say in the movie Babe. <.<
Heheh, I cheated twice on two different tests during my school career. I remember both times~ ...But if you count me being an accomplice in someone else's cheating... a lot of people kept looking at my tests. <.<
Eheh, that's why I do because I'll just be typing and type the wrong "where" even though I'm thinking about the other "wear." =p
XD Like video games?

Glad I could help
XD that's so funny that you remember both of them...YEah I took tests alone so i never had that problem I couldn't stand noise.
yeah well i'm just stupid.
>.> <.< I wasn't going to say it right out....butttttt

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:14 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
XD Like video games?

Glad I could help
XD that's so funny that you remember both of them...YEah I took tests alone so i never had that problem I couldn't stand noise.
Just don't make this an any time thing~
Of course I would if I am so against it. ^^; Heheh, lucky.
*laughs* Can't agree 'cause it would be lying, and can't disagree 'cause you wouldn't like it... so, um, no comment. ;P
Well, depending on the game.. you might have to put a lot of thought and effort into it. So there's most likely people who use their brain more for a video game than they do while at school. XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:29 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
XD Like video games?

Glad I could help
*laughs* Can't agree 'cause it would be lying, and can't disagree 'cause you wouldn't like it... so, um, no comment. ;P
Well, depending on the game.. you might have to put a lot of thought and effort into it. So there's most likely people who use their brain more for a video game than they do while at school. XD

Sure thing boss.
XD I could take tests out of the room because I was in special ed.
Yes well I have a one sided view on this so I have no room to talk. And really I have staired out in to space more hours then any gamer could dream to claim >3

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:39 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Glad I could help

Sure thing boss.
XD I could take tests out of the room because I was in special ed.
Yes well I have a one sided view on this so I have no room to talk. And really I have staired out in to space more hours then any gamer could dream to claim >3
I like the sound of that. B]
Mhmm, you've mentioned that before. ^^
XD While I can believe that, because of all the time they spend glued to the screen, you're actually bragging about spacing out? XD ^^

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff