Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian vs. Blonde: who wins in the classroom? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read the first post. do you agree?
yes!
61%
 61%  [ 102 ]
no!
33%
 33%  [ 56 ]
im not asian, i would not know ^^
4%
 4%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 166

xamazingliesx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:15 pm
my teachers are so racists they treat us asians like we are the dumbest in the class  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:32 pm
umm its not likely that you would be the most liked in all your classes by teachers unless you're a techer's pet or something like that.  

Mister Dust

Mister Dust

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:35 pm
I thought this wasn't a racist guild why do you have to bring this up?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:01 pm
ohh im sorry but i didnt bring this up
i guess i should quit with my racism

im sorry people

but the truth is my teachers do play favorites thats why i think that way  

xamazingliesx

Chichi_san12

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:59 am
At my school all the teachers treat everyone the same and I think it's the oppisite with me (i'm asian and my teacher is really nice to me.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:32 am
I hate the teachers at my school,their so mean always pickin on asians.Sending us to math resoure and L.A. help,except this one guy in my class his smart.Anywayz I think that asians will wil cuz the blondes at my school are all bitches and skanks.j/k i get along with some of them preety well.  

pussycat_doll06

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:45 pm
Huh?! Wouldn't that "technically" be racism? But speaking academically, they treat Asians the same as everyone else. xp

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:47 pm
really? that's not true where i live. where i live, if you're asian, you're automatically considered highly intelligent, and probably the best in class...

hehe, i don't like to prove them wrong.... biggrin  

Centaurion

Mister Dust

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:28 pm
Riyo24
really? that's not true where i live. where i live, if you're asian, you're automatically considered highly intelligent, and probably the best in class...

hehe, i don't like to prove them wrong.... biggrin
yeah that's the stereotype i get too sorta cept we have this genius white dude im cool with him though. like he's hella smart.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:32 am
[ kozume-chan ]
Do you ever get the feeling at least one of your teachers are being nicer to blonded people than you (if youre asian)?

User Image

I agree, all those st*pid b*tches!

User Image

Dieuan

Chibi-Speck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:50 pm
The Asians win at my school. In my first hour class we play a game called The Map Game, where we point to a country the teacher calls out and whoever can find that country first wins. A blond is up there the teacher calls out "China." She's up there looking for it "I can't find it!" gonk It even says in big, black lettersCHINA. I was embarassed that I attend that school. burning_eyes And there are only 7 Asians total at my school, plus, when you first enter the town it says,Welcome to Pendleton, Indiana. You are now leaving Pendleton, Indiana."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:26 am
What do you mean by blonde? Caucassians?

...'cause our teachers treat us equally =/

Panda Got No Game

AzNightDreams

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:43 am
Pplz r raciest in my skool but my teachers treat us all the same 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:03 am
Me  

azn_babex

h_NiNJA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:19 am
omg! my math teacher is so mean!
the other asians in my class are like smart but then she says these mean things about us like we talk to much and we look weird! teachers aren't supposed to say that! xp  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff