Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:14 pm
(jump in when every you want)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:16 pm
Kira was holding on to her knees "no Im not okay" Kira said lifting her heads from her knees "ill never be okay go back to your friends" Kira said laying in the bed face in her pillow  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:19 pm
aqua looked at Kira sadly"but i'm your friend Kira. And i'll always be your friend now matter what"she smiled at Kira"can i give you a hug?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:21 pm
Kira stood up "no" she said disappearing into the darkness and he landed on top of the building where the breeze was blowing  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:22 pm
"I take it you're the new girl," Valean said from behind Kira. He sheathed one of his black blades and rested against one of the walls on the roof.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:22 pm
auqa looked down and fell to her knee"why do you always do this"she started to cry"why wont you open up to me?"  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:24 pm
Kira stood up and went to the edge of the building letting her hair blow in the wind "leave me alone" she said putting her finger's threw her hair  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:25 pm
aqua wiped tear from her eyes and left the room and went out to the pond that was in the garden.~i wonder where she went to ~ she looked into the water and sighed  

aqua_kitty88

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:31 pm
Valean shook his head and turned away from her. "Hey, you were the one who came up here. I was already up here. Besides, don't think I'm like the others. I'm not going to fawn over you like everyone else. Personally I could careless." Valean looked back at her, still not moving.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:33 pm
Kira turned towards him summoning her syth "leave or else" she said eye's getting red and she lifted the syth "I dont want to kill a person that was nice to me" Kira said closing her eyes  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:34 pm
blaze was walking around the property looking for Valean" where is he? i know hes here. he finally found him talking to Kira on the roof>"Valean there you are"Blaze said in a cold voice  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:36 pm
Kira didnt know it was blaze but still attacked him scaring her and a dark light was flying towards Blaze  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:37 pm
Valean smirked and pointed his right hand at Kira. Several black blades appeared, each one's point was placed at her throat. "So you're a summoner to. That's interesting," Valean said with an amused tone. He looked over at Blaze and closed his hands. The black blades moved away from Kira and started swirling around Valean. "What is your name?" Valean asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:39 pm
Kira knocked away all the blades dark black wings appeared behind her back "none of your biz" she said flying towards Valean not caring about Blaze  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items