Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:45 pm
Takai just stood up and walked out "just to make sure your alive" he said walking out taking off his cloak and leaving it walking over to Ai "are you alright" he said smiling looking down at Ai  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:56 pm
Botan shook his head and moved around sluggishly until his limbs could actually move again. "Everday it gets worse," he whispered as he took off his shirt and looked at the scars that covered his body.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

lol3131

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:06 pm
Ai blinked and looked at Takai "Yeah, I'm fine." She stood up and brushed off her clothes. She looked at him and smiled "Thanks for asking though."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:07 pm
"thats good" Takai said smiling the njumping up into the tree "hey do you know anything about a man named Nagase?" he said cletching his hands together hoping she says no  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Alrightey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:29 pm
Although they couldn't perform tests on her they made sure to give her the same treatment as everyone else. They beat her until she couldn't stand. All the while saying if she screamed or made any noise signaling that she was in pain that they would stop but Ayame never made one sound.

Later they dragged her up and threw into the hallway, leaving her there. Ayame bleed from various cut on her body. Ayame was barely able to pull herself up and prop herself against the wall, but somehow she managed that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:31 pm
Botan exited his room, not even bothering with his shirt knowing that it would only hurt worse. Once he was outside he saw some of the men dragging the girl from the cell into her dorm. He could tell that they had beat the hell out of her. He wasn't quite sure what made him do it but he entered into the girl's dorm to check on her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:36 pm
Ayame heard someone enter and looked up to see who it was. To her suprise it was Botan. Ayame's cheeks turned a slight pink but a sharp pain that shot up her leg made her wince and she had to bit her lower lip to keep from crying out in pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:38 pm
Botan took one look at her and knew he was right about them beating her. "Where is your room?" he asked calmly as he knelt beside her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

lol3131

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:38 pm
Ai looked at him "The schools named after him right? Thats all I know but for some odd reason I have a feeling I know something about him but I can't remember what."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:40 pm
Takai smiled looking down at Ai and he came down from the tree "thank goodness" he said rubbing the top of her head then heard Botan at the girls dorm  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Alrightey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:42 pm
"It's that way..." She pointed to the right. "Room 115..." Ayame was happy but at the same time her was nervous. Botan was, in her opinion, totally hot and now he was helping her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:47 pm
Botan nodded. "This is going to hurt, but I'd better get you to your room. So I can look at your wounds. Is it okay with you if I carry you?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:53 pm
Ayame would nod silently and looked down. Her body already throbbed with pain but she couldn't lay here until her wounds healed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:54 pm
Ai smiled "I don't know why your happy but okay."  

lol3131

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 pm
"just am" he said turning away towards the girls dorm "just need to check on someone" he said and saw Ayame next to Botan  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff