Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Do you have braces? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you had braces before?
hell no! i have perfect teeth :]]]
45%
 45%  [ 104 ]
yeahhhh... it sucks a fat one
54%
 54%  [ 126 ]
Total Votes : 230

thataznfoo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:11 am
i hav good teeth but i dont smile much xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:25 am
User Image

I have braces, but only on the bottom of my teeth and I have a retainer on the top <3

User Image

User Image  

Pixielated_Asian

nukka elly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:50 pm
woooooh! i got braces on 5 years ago =]]

not i hardly need my retainer.. lol but i still wear it anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:38 pm
Aznflipmode
lol it's always about the looks lol...personality is always 2nd even tho people say it should be first..... would u go up to a person and start talkin' to them and askin' them out if u didnt like what they look like..lol

Yeah i know i always go for the looks ^_^ every single time i see a hot guy i always have to tell myself to think about what his personality is like before you go up to him and its too late xD  

Michie`s Flips Inc.

- lanRENse -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:41 pm
No more braces for me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:35 am
some people look funny w/o braces though..  

nukka elly

nukka elly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:32 pm
yeah.

so you guys wanna show me your chompers?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:42 pm
MichieSymphonyoFwake
Aznflipmode
lol it's always about the looks lol...personality is always 2nd even tho people say it should be first..... would u go up to a person and start talkin' to them and askin' them out if u didnt like what they look like..lol

Yeah i know i always go for the looks ^_^ every single time i see a hot guy i always have to tell myself to think about what his personality is like before you go up to him and its too late xD

lol u suck..hehe jp..but naw..who cares bout personality..first u talk to the guy so u wont hafto be late all the time -__-" then...u start to kno the personality..if u like it..go for it..if u dont...leave him lol  

~a-z-ngel~

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:48 pm
I used to have braces, I got them off 3 years ago so my teeth are nice and straight.

I'm glad the braces are gone though. They were such a nuissance.
stare  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:29 pm
Aznflipmode
MichieSymphonyoFwake
Aznflipmode

lol u suck..hehe jp..but naw..who cares bout personality..first u talk to the guy so u wont hafto be late all the time -__-" then...u start to kno the personality..if u like it..go for it..if u dont...leave him lol

i like boys w/ glasses. like emo kids. then not emo kids. SO CUTE.
then i like some boys w/ braces.. hehehe.. SO FiiiiNE  

nukka elly

AznTrix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:28 pm
nukka elly
Aznflipmode
MichieSymphonyoFwake
Aznflipmode

i like boys w/ glasses. like emo kids. then not emo kids. SO CUTE.
then i like some boys w/ braces.. hehehe.. SO FiiiiNE

i have a burning passion to hate emo kids lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:50 pm
it seems that braces did become into a sort of "fad" but haha i had to get mine before the fad. >.< but it was like i started it at my school cuz after i got them, a bunch of ppl started getting them too!!! hahah

they're off now and i'm ...er...glad. =D  

CAP_10_12_06_ily

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:24 am
Used tooo...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:31 am
have them now and ive had them for over two years now.to me when i eat something i wear about have of it in my mouth but i get exactly on halloween so i can eat all the candy i want with no worries!  

RAWRpham

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:34 am
kawaii_usagi108
have them now and ive had them for over two years now.to me when i eat something i wear about have of it in my mouth but i get exactly on halloween so i can eat all the candy i want with no worries!
I've seen you quite a bit but you never talk directly to me o-o  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces