Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:03 pm
Rinkota watched as the heartless appeared. Inside the very school where people were trying to kill them, no less. With an angry groan, she chased after the monsters, leaning forwards and using her wings as leverage to keep herself balanced. Her keyblade appeared in her hand, and she soon caught up to the confused man, running from them. "Why are you running?!" She asked him, wondering if the man had a keyblade.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:06 pm
Kai looked up at Rinkota. "Watch out. There are some more coming up behind you."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:11 pm
Rinkota turned, and quickly defeated them with one downward slash of her blade. "Thanks." She said shortly, watching the Heartless burst into shadow and return to darkness.

((Hehe, we posted at the same time almost. Wow.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:11 pm
Hikari looked down at Kai as he fell "nice to see you again...Kai" she said smiling she hasnt done this sence he left she couldnt believe it was him and she turned going down the stairs "so tired havent" she said fainting falling down the stairs rolling to the bottom hitting her head against the wall waking up a little "ow" she said falling over fainted  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:12 pm
As Jason sat on the floor,looking at the mysterious pair that saved me. He was stunned for a sec,then his mouth suddenly worked itself. "THAT'S A BIG KEY!",he said,without taking notice of they're question.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:16 pm
Kai shook his head and looked back toward where he had left Hikari. He looked back at the other two. "I should leave you be. Becareful if you run across any more of them," he warned. He then looked at Rinkota and nodded. "Another key blade wielder. We'll definitely meet again." Kai bowed slightly and disappeared into darkness just as the heartless had.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:18 pm
Rinkota nodded, and looked at the guy she had just helped save. "You alright?" She asked quietly, before adding, "Hey... Why were you running from those Heartless anyways?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:22 pm
"Heartless? Those weird black tiny guys,with big glowing eyes? That's what they were called? Geez,heartless indeed...Anywho,I ran because I'd never expect an attack at a school,so I didn't carry a weapon at all.",he said,a bit puzzeled of the situation.  

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:28 pm
Rinkota nodded, starting to understand. "Are you enrolled here?" She asked. If he had been, he should have known... "The heartless are dangerous. What was that you picked up before they attacked?" She said, a slight flush on her cheeks when she realized that he would know she had been watching him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:31 pm
(somebody help me!!!!! I kinda fell down the stairs unconcious!!!!)  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:33 pm
Kai stepped out of the portal right where Hikari had fainted. "Just like before," he whispered. He picked her gently up in his arms and stepped back into the portal appearing once more on the roof.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:36 pm
"Hmm,I ain't exactly enrolled in this academy. I was looking for where I can though,seeing that I am pretty pathetic in combat...oh,and I picked up this weird keychain. Dunno where it came from,any ideas?",he asked,showing it to Rinkota.  

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:39 pm
Rinkota studied it for a moment. "Its a Keyblade Keychain. My keyblade has one... But I don't know who would be so careless as to just leave it there. Unless it was meant for you...?" She showed him the keychain at the end of her own Keyblade, the swirling dark orb dangling from the silver chain as usual. "Oh, and, uh.... My name's Rinkota." She said, quietly again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:44 pm
"Ah,I'm Jason,so....a keyblade? Ah,that over-sized key you're holding...sooo,if this keychain was meant for me,how in heck's name do I use it? What purpose does it hold?",I asked,bombarding her with questions with everlasting curiousity.  

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items