Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Inuyasha: The Ultimate RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lol3131

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:21 pm
Keith Asher
maykitty
Kira looked at Inuyasha "Stop Inuyasha shes right we need to leave... And fast!"

*glare* "Why!?"

"Because if your brother comes the seal will be broken and there will be mass destruction and we'd be killed easily."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:23 pm
Kaede looked thoughtful. "I doubt there will be mass destruction."  

Aeraya Maximum

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:24 pm
maykitty
Keith Asher
maykitty
Kira looked at Inuyasha "Stop Inuyasha shes right we need to leave... And fast!"

*glare* "Why!?"

"Because if your brother comes the seal will be broken and there will be mass destruction and we'd be killed easily."

"Speak for yourself girl" *glares*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:27 pm
Kira sighed "Okay well maybe not mass destruction but the way you said it Kaede made it sound like there would be." Kira glared at Inuyasha "No, I wouldn't be killed because I can take care of myself you on the other hand would open your big mouth and if Sesshomaru didn't kill you Hano surely would."  

lol3131

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:31 pm
maykitty
Kira sighed "Okay well maybe not mass destruction but the way you said it Kaede made it sound like there would be." Kira glared at Inuyasha "No, I wouldn't be killed because I can take care of myself you on the other hand would open your big mouth and if Sesshomaru didn't kill you Hano surely would."

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:36 pm
Kaede held up a hand. "No, what I meant by no mass destruction was that Sesshomaru and Hano can't kill each other." eek  

Aeraya Maximum

lol3131

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:38 pm
Kira glared at Inuyasha "Excatly what I said is what its suppose to mean." She looked at Kaede "They can't?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:42 pm
maykitty
Kira glared at Inuyasha "Excatly what I said is what its suppose to mean." She looked at Kaede "They can't?"

*glare* "IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!!!"  

Ashyr Black

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:44 pm
( stressed You people reply too fast...lol)

Kikyou would give an inward sigh and turned away from the casket. This matter didn't involve her so of course she had lost interest pretty quickly. Kikyou would walk past the trio, she glance at her sister and then at InuYasha not bothering to acknowledge the other one.

Let them squabble like hens... Kikyou would stop a short distance away and looked up, her soul collectors could be seen in the distance.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:45 pm
Kaede smacks Inu-Yasha over the head with a stick. "Quiet!" she hissed. "No, tdhey can't kill each other. They sort of cancel each other out." She held a finger to her lips. "He's here."  

Aeraya Maximum

lol3131

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:45 pm
Kira dodged "Okay, try to kill me I don't care I'm used to it."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:46 pm
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
( stressed You people reply too fast...lol)

Kikyou would give an inward sigh and turned away from the casket. This matter didn't involve her so of course she had lost interest pretty quickly. Kikyou would walk past the trio, she glance at her sister and then at InuYasha not bothering to acknowledge the other one.

Let them squabble like hens... Kikyou would stop a short distance away and looked up, her soul collectors could be seen in the distance.

((Well, keep up. The rest of us don't have anything else to do.))  

Aeraya Maximum

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:48 pm
Sesshomaru emerged from the trees, cloaked in shadow. Heis eyes lingered on his surrondings, but they quickly returned to the stone casket in front of him.
Are the rumors true? Could she truely be locked in here?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:48 pm
*InuYasha turns around and walks away while whispering* "Kikyo"  

Ashyr Black

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:51 pm
(Geeze I kid and someone has to get uptight. lol I'm just kidding. I don't mind it at all...kinda used to it.)

Kikyou would look back and watched, all the while receiving the souls of dead maidens. Though none of it involved her, curious minds wanted to know.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff