Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:05 pm
Muraki started to alugh Haruka tryed to get out of his grip but couldnt "youll kill your own brother thats not nice" he said lifting the blade higher on her chin "do anything and Ill kill her" he said making a drop of blood come from her neck and he licked it off "what tastey blood you have" he said with a smirk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:10 pm
"Brother!" Azreal roared. Despite what his brother had said, his body moved on instinct. In a flash he was in front of Haruka. His left hand grabbed hold of the knife and pulled it away from her neck, even as it sliced through his hand. With his right hand he tried to stab at his brother without hitting Haruka.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:13 pm
Muraki moved Haruka in the way so that he stabbed her instead of him "killing your love thats not nice eather" he said laughing leaving in the shadows "well meet another day" he said his eyes fadeing into the dark Haruka just stood there backing out of the knife and she fell to the ground on her knees  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:16 pm
"No," came Azreal's hoarse voice as he fell down next to Haruka. He could see the blood flowing from her wound and he quickly put his hand on it to try to stop the blood flow. "Haruka! Haruka speak to me!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:18 pm
Haruka's eyes grew dark "Azreal sorry" she said smiling a man came from the darkness and looked at Azreal and layed a special medicine on the ground "put that over her wound" he said smiling even though he had a cape and hood on "take care of her for me will ya" he said disappearing in the darkness  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:25 pm
Azreal caught something in the man's tone and realized something. He quickly nodded, knowing that the man meant no harm to Haruka. Azreal quickly applied the medicine to her wound. All the while praying that she would get better.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:27 pm
The blood started to poor back in ot Haruka "brother" she whispered waking up she looked over to Azreal instead of seeing his face she saw her brother's "thank you brother" she said smiling laughing  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:31 pm
Azreal's thoughts were confirmed. *So, he survived the massacre. It's amazing he was able to survive this long without anyone knowing. I had a hunch, but all that matters now is that she's okay.* "Haruka, you okay now?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:41 pm
Haruka realized that it was Azreal "Im fine" she said getting up slowly her stomach still hurtin "Ill be fine" she said standing up straight towards where her brother left "he was here" she said tears in ehr eyes "he's alive" she smiled "Im so glad"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:53 pm
In one fluid motion Azreal was standing beside her. "If you want, you can go after your brother. He's the only family you have left." Azreal turned around and picked up his sword and sheathed it. "You can go after your brother and I'll go after mine."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:56 pm
Haruka shook her head and whipped away her tears "as long as he's alive Im okay" she said smiling "see you soon brother" she said waving knowing that he was there and she turned to Azreal "were both going after your bother" she said blade in hand not sheathing it  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:04 pm
"Very well then. I'm afraid that he's a lot stronger than I originally thought he was, and because of that I'm going to have to...well...we'll worry about that when the time comes," Azreal said. His skin was back to his original color but his eyes were still blood red and his wings were still fully extended.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:05 pm
Haruka walked over to Azreal and hugged him "you can call down now" she said smiling trying to make him the way he was  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:09 pm
Azreal was shocked at the fact that she actually hugged him. "I cannot forgive him...not this time," Azreal said softly. Still, he did relax in her hug and his eyes returned to their normal color and his wings dispersed.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:12 pm
Haruka still huggin him she smiled at him "Im fine" she said still smiling letting go "we just have to give him some payback thats all" hse said putting her sword away  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff