Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
For all of us who must endure GCSEs. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:24 am
Father Ted is brilliant.

I am still on study leave. But I did my last exam Wednesday. Its great. But I have to go back to school Monday. No idea what to take but we are getting the new timetable. And I will be a 5th year.

Wndern if the ants are exterminated yet. Someone must be keeping food in their locker.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:16 am
I've finished three GCSEs. Seven to go. Half term to study? I think perhaps not.  

Vanilla Pod

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:31 am
Hurrah! Half-term here as well. I have designated the rest of today as my 'piss around' time. Then it'll be hard studying again next week...and a whole lot of gaia...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:50 am
That is two exams today, yes, TWO where they have changed the format and subsequently thrown me off balance.

I MEAN! French listening, they go and change the letters to cross boxes and merge random parts of questions together, then History paper 1 they go and make the 10 mark essay questions impossible to generalise as they wish you to focus on two points and say which is the greater influence etc.

Well, they can screw themselves if they think they can change format and have high mark-obtainers! Yet I shall have my day...

LET THIS BE A WARNING, AQA & EDEXCEL!! TO HELL WITH YE!!
scream  

Nebelstern
Crew

sel50uk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:45 am
Vanilla Pod
I've finished three GCSEs. Seven to go. Half term to study? I think perhaps not.

I can't believe our last exam is Physics, cya on Thurs, I think that's when we have Chem.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:31 am
Planning to miss maths on Wednesday then, dearest? rolleyes  

Vanilla Pod

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:38 am
Vanilla Pod

Heh, our maths teacher gave us a sheet of what to revise that will be on the maths calc paper the other day. She went through the exam and crossed off the things we'd already done. She may be fat and strict, but our maths teacher is really helpful and strangely funny in a twisted sense. So, in answer to your question, I'm actually not too bothered by it. The non calc wasn't too bad at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:45 pm
Vanilla Pod

Oh yeh, maths.  

sel50uk

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:30 pm
Nebelstern
Vanilla Pod

Heh, our maths teacher gave us a sheet of what to revise that will be on the maths calc paper the other day. She went through the exam and crossed off the things we'd already done. She may be fat and strict, but our maths teacher is really helpful and strangely funny in a twisted sense. So, in answer to your question, I'm actually not too bothered by it. The non calc wasn't too bad at all.

My maths teacher is leaving. I really liked her, despite her reputetion for being strict she was alright really. She is a good teacher too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:57 pm
My maths teacher looks like Baldrick ninja And she knows little to no maths.  

Vanilla Pod

Arcsun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:23 am
I have two more tests! Yay. Then I'll have 10 months of worrying about my results.

Good luck to everyone else then.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:30 am
Only one more for me, tomorrow; History.
Then I'm free until Saturday where I'm going to Scotland.
xp  

Nebelstern
Crew

Arcsun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:32 am
Nebelstern
xp
I got History then damnable RS on Wednesday. Why is it even compulsory to do RS anyway? o.O

It's not like I'm gonna be the pope. I wasn't around in Hitler's time. Oops, little sarcasm leak there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:40 am
Arcsun
Nebelstern
xp
I got History then damnable RS on Wednesday. Why is it even compulsory to do RS anyway? o.O

It's not like I'm gonna be the pope. I wasn't around in Hitler's time. Oops, little sarcasm leak there.

biggrin Yes... I never liked RS. But I did that exam firstly, so I can forget most of it now. Or all of it. Some may be useful though.  

Nebelstern
Crew

Arcsun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:02 am
Nebelstern
Arcsun
Nebelstern
xp

biggrin Yes... I never liked RS. But I did that exam firstly, so I can forget most of it now. Or all of it. Some may be useful though.
I have to do two. Now I have the honour of learning ethics. Abortion, vivisection and whatnot.

Smashing. Good luck on your history.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces