Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
"All Asians look alike!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oompa Loompa `

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:20 pm
Jelai
xDD. Sometimes when I ask my Asian friends what nationality they are, I have that feeling that they might think I'm stupid because I'm Asian too (Filipino), and they might say, "You should be able to tell us apart! Come on, you're Asian and I'm Asian so you should be able to tell!" >>;;

User Image

Haha. I keep forgetting my Japanese friend is actually Japanese, because most of us are Chinese and such. I also forget shes left handed. xP What kinda friend am I?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:48 pm
lol its is pretty hard, however i can usually tell the koreans apart for some reason XD  

WishD0ll

[Queen of Spades]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:19 pm
I got a 7 too. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:43 pm
dam it i suk at telling which asian is which..... i got a 4....... gonk  

Eli_dude2

Jelai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:33 am
Oompa Loompa `
Jelai
xDD. Sometimes when I ask my Asian friends what nationality they are, I have that feeling that they might think I'm stupid because I'm Asian too (Filipino), and they might say, "You should be able to tell us apart! Come on, you're Asian and I'm Asian so you should be able to tell!" >>;;

User Image

Haha. I keep forgetting my Japanese friend is actually Japanese, because most of us are Chinese and such. I also forget shes left handed. xP What kinda friend am I?

xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:51 am
I'm pathethic. I scored a 5. xp

Chrilistia

Laughing Platypus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:33 am
Not true.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:50 am
I scored a 6. I think its pretty much true.. all asians look alike. Just like all africans look alike too or all central americans.  

Lil Joe the Outlaw

Bright Light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:03 pm
I got a 4 crying
It's hard to tell between Japanese, Chinese, and Korean, but each individual looks different.
What really annoys me is when people asks if me and someone completely different from me are sisters or brothers. I think most Asians can tell two Asians apart.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:59 pm
Yeah, I cant tell between, Japanese, Korean, and Chiese either. But I CAN tell the difference between Filipinos. But most white people, unless they know you personally, they wont bother to not think that you're twins. Trust me, I know. My friend, they're saying she looks like me. I mean, we're a helluva lot alike, but that doesn't mean that we actually look like twins! I mean, there's this girl who's like "hey hey, where's your twin today?" then she says, "oh THERE she is! hahaha!"  

yusukekidsister11

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:35 am
I scored 6 gonk crying they all look filipino to meeee!! confused  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:12 am
that's not true  

KiTty231

nukka elly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:25 am
most koreans do  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:58 am
frikken A... i got a 7. is that bad?  

metamonkey

pnai_pride777

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:48 am
i scored a 7 darn..... each culture does hav its differences, but it does make ppl feel bad wen u mistake the culture rite? im filipino mut some ppl think im somethin else... i didnt like that...

kumusta =how r u? in tagalog.. did i get that rite?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff