Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
The OMG I SAW A PRO thread. (Image-heavy.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pros!
  OMG, PROS R TEH KOOL!!!!11
  Sweet. :D
  Pfffft, I'M a pro. Don't care.
  What's a pro?
  poll gold, rofl
View Results

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:40 pm
I hate Coreanz, partly because he (Okay, his parents..) stole my name. D: (Phil)

I used to party with someone who knew LightOne, so I met him a few times. Him and Hue are the only high-rankers that have actually talked to me. Tiger was always busy or talking to newbs when I used to train at Gobies, HYDRANGE has only been training or looking for a map when I see her. She even started to train in my Grim channel once, but when I started to solo she left.

It's kind of funny when people freak out over the top 10 people, when you see them daily while looking for a channel. xP Guess that's what happens when everyone in a 100 level range trains in the same few maps.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:55 am
rofl i'd hate to be someone famous and be stalked by 100 people like tiger was all the time. gonk

i'm sorry you share the same name as... coreanz. never liked him. lol

LightOne IS definitely awesome. ^o^ to me he's a pro cause obviously he masters the game and doesn't let it get to his head, like you said he still talks to people and what not. also yeah viethue was cool too, another nice one, and ScubaSteve.

tiger spoke to me once when i asked him if he hacked and he said 'nope i don't hack..' lol

things changed a lot since i played more but yeah i'm sure you personally run into many pros in 100+ areas. back then gobies/vikings/squids were the uber hot spots and was about as high leveled area as you could get. sweatdrop now you all have himes. cool well your 13x i think? that's pretty pro if you ask me. XP

candy kaiju

Toxic Unicorn

12,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:32 am
I haven't trained in weeks, but when I do train in himes I see HYDRANGE and/or Curry every time I look for a channel. Hydrange usually has a CB or Hermit with her, Curry trains alone.

Oh oh oh ScubaSteve is pretty nice too. When Aqua first came out, he partied me and a few other people and we explored and killed everything. xD I knew people that knew him too.

I also meet a lot of people by having close connections in the MCPVixens. There's always some person I recognize from somewhere hanging out with one of them. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:16 pm
im friends with learn2ccpl0x on kradia, hes semi-pro xD  

DJ XIII

5,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Xzabitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:09 am
i was freinds with fang blade lol, he hacks just like ever other pro  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:49 pm
Ch4osdr4g0n
i was freinds with fang blade lol, he hacks just like ever other pro
Please dont lie like this -_- I train at the same place he does and when looking for a chan I often see him legitly training... ALSO, he is a good guy, he has a 2x card #5 like me and the few times he does not have a chan, he CC's around, and does NOT KS people out of their chan.  

Boxed Lunch

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

xKYTOx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:07 pm
Brother_Bear
I know so many pros lol, my guild leaders have like 3 characters above lvl 70, 1 had one that was #1 in Khaini for the longest time, Phox, but he got deleted cause one of the GM`s didn`t like him, and he pissed the GM off.
who was the guildleader khainpriest?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:45 am
Just because you are a pro doesnt mean you are a hacker, just some one who really loves the game and trains hard.  

Sexy Bellatrix

Tentacle Bondage

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:13 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ehem.... sorry >.>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:01 am
:O I have more fame than him  

phillipo
Crew

Arizono

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:25 pm
Pros arnt ONLY high levels..

Thier also level 2's and stuff.

I have 100+ accounts which i dont use.

I have a 52 cleric with over 50m cash and items worth about 100m+

Considering my glove is 60m and zhelm 50m >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:49 am
Arizo
Pros arnt ONLY high levels..

Thier also level 2's and stuff.

I have 100+ accounts which i dont use.

I have a 52 cleric with over 50m cash and items worth about 100m+

Considering my glove is 60m and zhelm 50m >_>

Don't know what you mean by second sentence.
Stop trying to brag about your money, you did it in the other forum and you're NOT that rich. Trust me. I'm a 6x bandit, started unfunded, currently owning you in that area. And there's nothing special about having a 5x with money if you have level 10xs, meaning you didn't earn it from scratch.
Seriously, just shut the ******** up.

Delicious Friction

CHARMANCER

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:05 pm
i saw a lvl 196 in windia the other day :O, noidea what her name is or what lvl she is now lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:06 pm
Isnt Looped lev 200 now?  

Life is Like a Peanut

jess!ca

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:31 pm
i came at the wrong time -_- looks like maple used to be more interesting now ts just blah! so many level two hundreds..i started last year and it looks like things died down in 07 >_>  
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games