Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

otakujack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:25 am
Lil Brat
I Ceymore Ratz
I have this idiot kid who pm's me calling me an old prune an demanding that I send him gold. Where do I turn this ugly problem into? xp stressed
You can go to your profile and put him on your ignore list. You could pm a mod, though I don't know how much they'll do about it. What's wrong with this generation, anyway?
if you want to contact a mod, note that one of our geezers has recently become a site mod: kurd jam is laying the smack down in ED. hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:28 am
Lil Brat
May these young ones grow old and receive the same treatment from the generation that follows them.* twisted
sounds very similar to the parent curse: "may your future children treat you like you treated me." blaugh  

otakujack

Walking Infectia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:36 pm
I started quoting from Ferris Bueller's Day Off and, when the kiddo didn't get the reference, I got this when I informed the person they should rent it: "I don't watch old movies."

gonk *whimper*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:34 am
but that movie is awesome sad  

Gromf

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:38 am
otakujack
Lil Brat
I Ceymore Ratz
I have this idiot kid who pm's me calling me an old prune an demanding that I send him gold. Where do I turn this ugly problem into? xp stressed
You can go to your profile and put him on your ignore list. You could pm a mod, though I don't know how much they'll do about it. What's wrong with this generation, anyway?
if you want to contact a mod, note that one of our geezers has recently become a site mod: kurd jam is laying the smack down in ED. hehe
Go Kurd xd Kick some youngster booty twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:42 am
otakujack
Lil Brat
May these young ones grow old and receive the same treatment from the generation that follows them.* twisted
sounds very similar to the parent curse: "may your future children treat you like you treated me." blaugh
Yes - GRANDPARENT'S REVENGE ~ there may be something in life worth waiting for blaugh  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:44 am
Lachesia
I started quoting from Ferris Bueller's Day Off and, when the kiddo didn't get the reference, I got this when I informed the person they should rent it: "I don't watch old movies."

gonk *whimper*
That's only their snot-nosed, whiney-a**, cry-baby opinion. Too bad, that's when some of the best movies were made.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:14 pm
got a slew of complaints, but ill start crying if i start listing them

so ill spare you the letters and get on with my life  

Gromf

[[ Generic ]]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:10 pm
Gromf
got a slew of complaints, but ill start crying if i start listing them

so ill spare you the letters and get on with my life

Not really the point of this thread though I will respect your decision.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:09 am
i know, but ill start crying if i do list them, and i want to spare myself that pain  

Gromf

Gromf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:51 am
not the list i was referring to earlier, but heres a list

25 Reasons I Hate My Car

1.) Power Window's motor is going out (windows go up and down sloooow)
2.) Windshield wiper fluid motor is out (use a rag to clean windshield)
3.) Coolant leak
4.) no temperature gauge
5.) temperature light not working (no way of knowing overheating till i see smoke)
6.) radio goes out after 3 minutes
7.) clock resets everytime the car starts
8.) half the speakers dont work
9.) about 115k miles
10.) a/c doesnt work (just vent and defrost)
11.) nail in tire, running on fix-a-flat
12.) tries to lurch forward when breaked
13.) has a hard time starting
14.) $29 worth of gas doesnt last 200 miles
15.) starter going out
16.) water pump going out
17.) cigarette lighter doesnt work
18.) dies when breaked at lights sometimes
19.) hydraulic on hood doesnt work
20.) passenger door has hard time opening, locking, and unlocking
21.) horn doesnt work
22.) EST (ignition module) not working properly
23.) alignment pulls to the right... hard
24.) either idles too rough(about to lurch) or too low (about to die), no happy medium
25.) engine floods easily  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:43 am
*Rants about having to fill out birthday invites, School registration, A certification, a CRQ for her own school and another court date from her psycho Ex.* gonk  

[[ Generic ]]

HarperLady

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:03 pm
I am glad I found this thread! I have a new boss. He comes from Corporate America: Ford Motor Company to be exact. The people I work with used to be like a small family. We would help each other as needed talk to each other in the hallways and at lunch. Everybody knew where everyone else's office or cubicle was located.

This jerk of a boss who has only been here 6 weeks has suddenly decided to move people around and re-assigned all the offices. He totally expected us to just take our personal effects (Picture of family and coffee cup) and walk over and sit down at our new desk and start working! At first he didn't even want people to take our own desk chairs! I do not work in a cube farm. All the work areas are different sizes and shapes with different furniture. We have been in this space for 3 years and people have got accustomed to their own personal space, have personalised their areas, and so on.

Get this, some people he assigned space in a store room! We are an Information Technologies department. THE STORE ROOM HAS NO COMPUTER ACCESS HOOKUPS! Go figure!

Anyway, this jerk is starting to upset everyone. On one hand he says that he wants everyone to be involved in some of the decision processes - yet he never asks for opinions -- and everything we do must be passed up the line through channels -- You'd think that he was in the military -- but has never been in the military -- he is actually from India (Or maybe Pakastan) Anyway, he has been too much in Cold, Corporate America.

I would leave if I didn't have so much time invested toward retirement.

Well, that is my rant for now -- I just may use this thread more often.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:47 pm
I would like to complain about the Poll being closed by the time I got here and the fact that there aren't any bottles of Vodka in this place.

User Image  

oddoppo

Gromf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:01 am
im sure i can find some vodka *scrounges* oh here we are
it seems i have absolute, skyy, and heaven hill

*pours a shot*  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash