Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:39 am
Yuri decided to go on land to find the mermaid princesses, so off she left the castle and swam off.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:47 am
Anglie saw the other girl get into the water and turn into a mermaid. 'I've seen her around, but not with the other mermaid. Normally she's with two others' Anglie swam back into her hiding place  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:18 am
"We were in the Indian Ocean...I'm not sure if it is a good idea to stay in the ocean..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:48 am
Anglie
"Yes Yuri. Do your best and get the rest of them. Once we have all of them, Aqua Reigna will appear." Gaito replied, putting the two captured mermaids in cells.

Anglie saw a mermaid that she hadn't seen before talking to a human. 'I wonder if she's a mermaid too.' she thought, looking at the human. Anglie came out of her hiding place and into the open. She went to the surface and watched the two.

((Can I be Aqua Reigna?))
opps. I forgot to add her. sure thing!! ^_^  

Kandie Skull

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:49 am
Airstar
Anglie
"Yes Yuri. Do your best and get the rest of them. Once we have all of them, Aqua Reigna will appear." Gaito replied, putting the two captured mermaids in cells.

Anglie saw a mermaid that she hadn't seen before talking to a human. 'I wonder if she's a mermaid too.' she thought, looking at the human. Anglie came out of her hiding place and into the open. She went to the surface and watched the two.

((Can I be Aqua Reigna?))
opps. I forgot to add her. sure thing!! ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:43 pm
Meroko-chii
"We were in the Indian Ocean...I'm not sure if it is a good idea to stay in the ocean..."

"But,Dont you want to help CoCo?Should we go get Rina and Hanon?"
Lucia had only waded in the water.Her feet weren't even covered with water yet.She backed up onto the sand again,the sand sticking to the bottom of her feet.She thought to herself,
'I havent even seen Hanon...Maybe she is with Nagisa...And Rina is with Masahiro?Oh...Where are they?'  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:29 pm
Anglie gathered her confindence and swam out to the other two. "Hi" she whispered  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:20 pm
Yuri finally got on shore and everywhere around she sees human laughing and having a good time. "ARGGGHH IT MAKES ME MAD TO SEE PEOPLE HAPPY LIKE THIS!" she said. So she used her powers to control people fighting each other and causing trouble. Yuri laughed evilly, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is so much BETTER and funner!".  

Pow in the Wow

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:36 pm
Meko saw what was happening on the shore so she got out of the water where no one saw her and turned human. She wore a light blue dress and a white bunny hat. She walked past Yuri and sat down in the sand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:03 pm
"Hey.Meko,Who is that?" She asked and pointed to Anglie. "have you seen her before?" Suddenly everyone on the beach started acting mean to eachother.Lucia gasped and looked around. "What happened?!"  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:33 am
"I'm so sorry, I didn't hear you." Meko said to Anglie. She looked at Lucia. "Ask the scary lady who is laughing in an evil way. Oh, I know." Meko snuck up behind Yuri and pushed her into the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:43 am
Yuri fell into the water and yelled at Meko "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!". She gets ready to use her powers to harm Meko. Her eyes glowing red.  

Pow in the Wow

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:10 am
Anglie swam to shore and turned into a human for the first time. 'Whoa I look weird. How come I have wings and everyone else doesn't?' she thought, the she turned into her singing form and started to sing Beautiful Wish. (( http://youtube.com/watch?v=1uRjO89jB4I ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:00 pm
Meko stuck out her tongue. "It's your fault that you weren't careful!" Meko twirled around and looked at Yuri.  

Meroko-chii

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:47 pm
Yuri said "Ok thats it". She used her powers, her eyes glowed making Meko smash into a huge sharp boulder (However you spell it).  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff