Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Why I refuse to call myself Otaku. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yaoilicious

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:53 pm
Hmmm... that's an interesting piece of information. But truthfully, I wish I could take school at home sometimes and never come out... but then I would never meet anyone... ahhh... I can't decide!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:12 am
i dont believe otaku is bad...just because he was labled as otaku doesnt mean thats what all otakus were like...he had just happened to be one...and its sad that just because of his differences he was in a way shunned by others...thats just my opinion though...^^  

colombian love

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:45 pm
my pet mule
i dont believe otaku is bad...just because he was labled as otaku doesnt mean thats what all otakus were like...he had just happened to be one...and its sad that just because of his differences he was in a way shunned by others...thats just my opinion though...^^
o_o;;

He also MUTILATED, MURDERED and DISMEMBERED LITTLE GIRLS and HAD SEX with their CORPSES, or did you not read that part? XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:24 pm
Our japanese teacher brought up the negative meaning of otaku today, and she told us about the house kanji and everything, and how suprised she was to find it was a complement here.  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:18 pm
VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Our japanese teacher brought up the negative meaning of otaku today, and she told us about the house kanji and everything, and how suprised she was to find it was a complement here.
I don't think it's a complement... >_>;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:51 pm
MadAzrael
my pet mule
o_o;;

He also MUTILATED, MURDERED and DISMEMBERED LITTLE GIRLS and HAD SEX with their CORPSES, or did you not read that part? XD

of course i read it....but i bet if someone was nice to him to begin with he wouldnt have turned out so bad. most things start out because of some kinda traumatic experience. thats all im sayin....  

colombian love

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:29 pm
my pet mule
MadAzrael
my pet mule
o_o;;

of course i read it....but i bet if someone was nice to him to begin with he wouldnt have turned out so bad. most things start out because of some kinda traumatic experience. thats all im sayin....
And then there are some people who just START LIFE f**ked up. XD;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:35 am
MadAzrael
my pet mule
MadAzrael
my pet mule
o_o;;

And then there are some people who just START LIFE f**ked up. XD;;

no body just starts life ******** up unless they are born retarded or with some kinda disease. same with the fact that no body is born gay or lesbian...they just choose to be or are forced into it. everybodys a little screwy and im not sayin what he did was right...im just sayin that not all "otakus" are like that...

also concerning the definition of otaku as far as house...some because of certain incidents are forced to live inside the house rarely coming out...so yes...i consider myself a real otaku.  

colombian love

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:26 pm
You're saying that gays and lesbians wake up one day and say 'I'm gonna be gay~!" one day? You predjudicial a** hole. It doesn't happen that way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:28 am
VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
You're saying that gays and lesbians wake up one day and say 'I'm gonna be gay~!" one day? You predjudicial a** hole. It doesn't happen that way.

i didnt say that at all! im sayin its impossible to be born gay! some people just have their preferences! for goodness sake! i wasnt born gay!
most (if not all) of my friends are gay/les/bi and they refuse to use the lame a** excuse that they were born that way cause the are proud of being that way and have no need to justify whom they like and why...and i agree with them...if you prefer the same sex then thats good that you can admit that...but dont try to make excuses why youre like that just to be accepted...  

colombian love

Neko Kanako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:43 pm
um... okay  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:47 am
MadAzrael
VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Yeah..I remember 'watching' that with you...sounds creepy as hell...I'm probably not going to call myself otaku anymore either, especially if I do go to Japan in 2 years. Despite the fact that what he did was wrong on all levels I found this interesting, serial murder has always been an interest of mine don't ask why. The man clearly was on the right path in part of his life, I really have to wonder what caused the sudden change in his behavior. I do think the fact he can continue an alost normal life behind bars is quite a shame, not exactly the best idea.

I think Otaku can be bad in some instances, it just depends. Though I think that it will have a tie to this for me.
Yeah, I noticed that too. He seemed to be on the straight and narrow for most of his life, then he just...lost it. Strange, huh?

The reason he turned bad probably had something to do with his father. I mean he did commit suicide which I find awfully suspicous. As for the word Otaku, I really don't think it's bad. Sure what the guy did was horrible but you could hardly blame what he did on the word. A man is only defined by words... words are not defined by man.  

Zumae

Zumae

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:55 am
colombian love
VanillaCreamCoveredOreo

i didnt say that at all! im sayin its impossible to be born gay! some people just have their preferences! for goodness sake! i wasnt born gay!
most (if not all) of my friends are gay/les/bi and they refuse to use the lame a** excuse that they were born that way cause the are proud of being that way and have no need to justify whom they like and why...and i agree with them...if you prefer the same sex then thats good that you can admit that...but dont try to make excuses why youre like that just to be accepted...

Some gay/lesbian people are born gay. Being guy is an inherited factor as well as an environmental factor. Don't bite off my head yet... it usually has to do with hormones. When someone is developing they might produce too much testosterone causing them to develope feelings for the same sex. Sorry if I'm blabbing. sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:13 pm
I read the passage and unerstood half of what was typed. I read the comments, sat here, and let my pea-brain mind work the information through. I would only be an anime fan. Of course I watch anime and read manga and I even make fanart, but jacking off to or wanting to screw anime characters? How odd.... Sure, you can have a favorite, but I don't think it should be like Little Sue wants to screw Gaara, because that's kind of...... I knew Otaku meant something with anime, but I couldn't remember. Miyazaki... isn't that the dude who made 'Spirited Away?' Maybe they're relatives, or it's just a koinky-dink.... and I'm rambling on again. I feel like I'm talking to myself here..........  

Lullaby Flavored Skittles

colombian love

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:23 pm
Zumae
colombian love
VanillaCreamCoveredOreo

Some gay/lesbian people are born gay. Being guy is an inherited factor as well as an environmental factor. Don't bite off my head yet... it usually has to do with hormones. When someone is developing they might produce too much testosterone causing them to develope feelings for the same sex. Sorry if I'm blabbing. sweatdrop sweatdrop

sorry...i wont bite off your head sweatdrop ...and i believe this to be a no win or lose discusion....but i personally believe its all in the mind....anyone can talk themsevel into anything! even bein gay/les....  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff