Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Have you ever been called a poser before? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:55 pm
lola_siannodel
Alot of the goths who are only into the gothic subculture because of music and fashion call me a poser. sweatdrop

So, have you ever been called a poser? By who?

i get called a poser all the time just because i don't always wear the standard black issue clothing... i've come to ignore. let the think what they wish...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:49 am
I'm a closet goth so I've been called a prep poser before but that didn't bug me.

xX-Thumbelina-Xx

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:31 pm
I got called a poser once. I was like "Silly b***h, do you not know who the ******** I am?"

I didn't quite get it, since I'm not really a goth, I just like music.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:08 am
I have never been called a "poser", poseur or anything like that. I think it was because in highschool, I dressed like a hippie on crack. No one seems to call hippies posers, even gothy ones. Plus, I went to a school for crazy people. I still wear macabre attire, but I tone it down when I have to do serious grown-up things, like work. Damn "professional" dress code and office conservatism.

When you get older, you realise this whole "poser" business is silly, and anyone who is still caught up in the Gothier than Thou game needs to just chill.  

trampyre

GreedsLittleEdo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:36 am
I don't think anyone has called me a poser, or least to my face. People were scared of me back in like high school and middle school. But my friends never did least all I can remember, I tend to never listen to them anyways  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:19 pm
Even if people got around to actually bothering to call me a poser i dont think id care rofl itd be funny because if you know me no matter how much gothic stuff im wearing my peronality is to over powering, youd be more creeped out by that than my looks rofl  

Keshi_Hikaru

slipknot_him_slut

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:30 am
yeah i've been called a poser because of the music i listen to and all that but i don't get botherd by it cause i don't label myself i'm just me so you can't really be a poser if you're being yourself  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:52 pm
Only by silly preppies that think they can get away with everything, and know nothing of the gothic subculture, have called me that. It wasn't worth my time to argue with them, so I merely ignored them... 3nodding  

Vegacom2

Xeryo

Unforgiving Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:02 pm
I've been called poser alot lately, I don't know why though. It dosen't bother me, but people who have known me my whole life, knew I was gothic, and tried to help me, come out of nowhere and tell me, well yelled at me, that I posed at being goth. I don't pose, I can't.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:51 pm
people call me a poser all the time but guesse what I DONT GIVE A s**t.  

MISFIT a.d.

melancholymolly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:59 pm
I got called poser once. It was by this goth guy that I liked a lot, he said I was trying too hard. It really pisses me off that he never says anything to my face though. evil  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:37 pm
i get called a "poser goth" all the time..just because everyone alot of people think that there are no real goths in my town..........they know nothing considering that there are plenty of us  

Willie-John[Abomination]

Soviet_Viking

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:08 am
Yes, me and my entire comradare have been called posers, but then again, this is coming from the middle schooler who almost everyone I know agrees is pretty much the biggest poser on the island himself (Trust me, you must meet him yourself to truly know the extent of his dumbassery)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:23 am
I don't really care about being called poser or not. It is their opinion. As long as I know what I am and what I am not.

I have been called a poser by someone who used to be half a goth. but if I'm a poser why do I get accepted by the goths?  

Disease of the Flesh

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:24 pm
Once by my dad, but I know he was just giving me a hard time. He also calls me a 'freaky goth kid' and tells me that wearing fishnet makes me look whorish on a regular basis. We just have that kind of relationship. rolleyes  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff