Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Guild Games
Why did you divorce the tektek above? >>WORD GAME<< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PLEASE READ THE RULES.
  Every post must have a poll!
View Results

A Story Worth Telling

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:52 pm
Well TECHNICALLY the marriage was anulled. I mean, I don't think the mairriage officially counts if he drags me down to his cave at the bottom of the swamp and holds me with his suckers so I won't run away during the ceremony. As soon as I could escape I got the whole thing sorted out. And I'll tell you, if I go to the swamps alone ever again I'm bringing some mace with me. scream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:50 am
We got divorced because i can't see her at nighttime [ no offence ]

~Tiffany Stratus~

Opera Ghost Erik

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:24 pm
Just because we wanted to see other people doesn't mean I don't still hit that whee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:41 pm
Because he kept bumping everywhere, destroyed everything, and I had to pay for it all.

Fate-san

A Story Worth Telling

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:34 am
That troublemaker could never keep herself out of the slammer. I was tired of phone calls at 3 AM saying "I got locked up again please come get me", got tired of shelling out all my money to bail her out, and got tired of visiting her with a big wall of glass between us. I don't need some convict whose butt I have to save every two weeks. talk2hand

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:19 pm
Well, things started out good. But then she began to bring her "work" home. Turns out she was a pimp, and was using OUR basement to run her business. When the cops came in and found out, that's when everything went down the drain. sweatdrop

Psychic_Knight

Kindly Astronomer

13,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

Starrys

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:26 pm
You know, I always did like the studious type. Maybe that's why I married her. But, eventually, she would never pay attention to me. She always had her head burried in that book of hers. Maybe that's why she never really noticed we divored in the first place. She's still sitting in the library of my house neutral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:52 pm
Well...She? Was a little off...For one (most noticable), three eyes.
Number two, I was sitting on the porch playing catch with our dog when the frisbee went over the fence. She ripped of her legs o.O and ran after the frisbee, robot legs are just a little to wierd, and possibly worst, she had horrible taste in clothes. (Orange, bleh)

Asumie06

A Story Worth Telling

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:08 am
He was a cute, sweet guy. But in the end, he was just fluff. What do I mean by that? Well, let me give you an example. When I tried to talk to him about why Lord of the Flies was such a great book, he said he didn't like it because it didn't have a happy ending. Whenever we watched TV together, he only wanted to watch cartoons. Also, bless his heart, he wasn't as much of a Mr. Fixit as he though it was. I'm still paying for the repairs on that spare bedroom he "improved". stare In the end, he was just too much of a liability...and not the right intellectual match. Still, I wish him all the best.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:28 pm
Well she was what you would consider an ideal wife.
She cooked she cleaned, she took the kids to soccer practice,
She shopped, She Spent time with me, unfotunatley like a perfect wife,
She also ended up cheating on me...

Tuki06

kittenofchaose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:32 pm
One word: Suicidal.
Seriously. I'd come home from work and find little droplets of blood everywhere! And then I'd find her sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor with a knife in her hand, carving things into her skin. After about three weeks of this, I couldn't take it anymore and I divorced her, and checked her into rehab. Last I heard, she was still cutting herself.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:32 am
She was such an artistic wife... a painter, a guitarist... but she was in this band, see... and every night she'd go out partying, playing gigs in shady clubs. I ended up divorcing her because... *sob*... I found out she was hooking up with the lead singer. She married him.

lorienfairy

x[Ebil.Panda]x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:06 pm
You know, the marriage started out so well, but once he got fired, and i got a job to support us i think he just figured that he could become lazy. The house was horrid! Pizza boxes, cards, tissues, plastic cups, cigs. I just couldn't handle it anymore, that slob stare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:41 pm
Oh, everything started out great, but then she started getting so....melodramatic, I guess the word would be. She started wearing skulls and gray, and quoting Shakespeare and Edgar Allen Poe. One day, I bought this really nice yellow shirt, and she threw it our of our room yelling something about how color interupts her mood, and to never do it again.

Starrys

Fate-san

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:05 pm
The marrage was great at first, but he wasn't wearing a mask. He was handsome, smart, and everything you would want in a guy. But when he saw some people wearing these masks, he started to steal and be a pirate. He didn't believe in aliens and look what happened: he got abducted.

Before: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Guild Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff