Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Yaoi Fans Hate Girls? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hate Anime Girls?
  No, it's pointless
  Yes
  STFU
View Results

Riosin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:11 pm
xSweetSorrowx
Some are okay, some I hate. I hate Sakura from Naruto, but Tsunade is cool.

As long as they aren't stupidly chasing after some boy.

Face it, ever hetero or bi girl has stupidly chased after a boy at one point in their life, Sakura is the same has every other girl in reality (except with mad ninja skillz)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:29 am
I don't hate girls because i'm a yaoi fan. I hate them because they are alawys saying stupid things like "sora..soraaa...SORAAAAAAA!!!!! SAVE ME!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHH" I like strong leading ldaies not these disgraces. Like kagome. And I hate marysues like sakura.  

tech_angel

FenrisValkyrie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:06 pm
Quote:
I don't hate girls because i'm a yaoi fan. I hate them because they are alawys saying stupid things like "sora..soraaa...SORAAAAAAA!!!!! SAVE ME!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHH" I like strong leading ldaies not these disgraces. Like kagome. And I hate marysues like sakura.

Yeah, leading ladies are awesome. But there are too few! I'm a yaoi fan girl and i really don't "hate" the anime girls, I dislike them for the same reasons as tech_angel, they're usually whiny loud and usually annoy the other characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:13 am
I'm a lesbian, so I couldn't really say. xD

But I don't really find women to ruin a BL/slashable series, anyway. To me, a girl being involved in a love-triangle would actually bring more of a sense of... reality, but that's my personal o-pin-ion. Ukes are basically women trapped inside a man's body anyhow.

But if you seriously hate women "being in the way", then... watch Sukisyo? There's not even a female present in that series.

But honestly, it's not a reason to hate a female character. Let us not bash them for being involved, but love them for being an individual character, regarding their sex. =]

Pax et lux

ranma064

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:56 am
... I hate kagome ... I actually don't like Inuyasha being a Yaoi anything so it can't be that. I seriously don't know why I hate some of the girl characters but I have been known to hate guys too. ^^ In fact, I despise InuYasha; he annoys me too...

Now I happen to be a Harry/Draco fangirl ... And it just so happens that Ginny irritates me to the point I might send a hate letter to JK Rowling for even creating her. sweatdrop However, it's not because she's in the way ... She's not really; Harry just has to tell her "guess what hon, I'm gay! Nope, I'm not joking ... Yes, I am in love with Draco Malfoy." Or she can just have disappeared. So long as she doesn't have a huge role I'm fine with her. Luna Lovegood annoys me too ...

Generally I don't like to read about people I think are annoying; fictional or not. ^^ I'm sure that everyone agrees with me when I say that ... Who wants to read about someone they don't like?

Someone hating a character because they are in the way? I've never come across someone like that ... Actually, in fanfiction she could be used as a road block so they do serve a purpose ...

Quote:
I don't like a lot of female characters, but it's not 'I AM ANTI-[insert character here]' or any thing. The hate kind of develops on it's own, and I really don't express my hate for them or any thing.. it's kind of a subconcious thing. D: But if some one made a list of every female character in any fandom, I would probably point at 90% of them and tell you that I hate them without a reason.

I completely agree with you ...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:20 pm
well for me i usally hate the main girl but all the rest i like.  

Saidan

Cluttered Cardholder

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

AnonGirl88

Dapper Dabbler

14,225 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:12 pm
burning_eyes I'm against any kind of character bashing. Enough said. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:04 pm
Rio Ri
I'm sick of it...really I am. I love yaoi (more then het *heh heh*) but really, what's with this stereotype of yaoi fans hating canon female characters? What's worse is so many yaoi fans stay true to that stereotype.

Example-

Person- *Watching non-yaoi anime* Awwww! Those two guys would be soooo cute together!

In Anime- *Girl walks in* Hi guys!

Person- OMG THAT WHORE1!!1! ill draw piccys of her dieing painfuly!!1 casue she ruined yaoi1!1!!

I'm not trying to be mean or biased...but damn yall. -_-

Omg, it's too true though!!

Like 2 guys are so cute together, then some chick comes in and it's like, "Get away you whore! They're meant for eachother!! ::hisses::"

I mean, it's not like I hate them it's just.. they shouldn't be there.

Cuz they interfear.

Lets take Ayaka from Graviation for example... now, she needs to die, in a hole, alone... painfully.

Lol. ^_^;;;;

It's just works like that.

Me and my sister point out all the girls that should die in Yaoi all the time.

Best hobby ever!  

SoubixLoveless

Aged Codger

Riosin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:08 pm
SoubixLoveless

Omg, it's too true though!!

Like 2 guys are so cute together, then some chick comes in and it's like, "Get away you whore! They're meant for eachother!! ::hisses::"

I mean, it's not like I hate them it's just.. they shouldn't be there.

Cuz they interfear.

Lets take Ayaka from Graviation for example... now, she needs to die, in a hole, alone... painfully.

Lol. ^_^;;;;

It's just works like that.

Me and my sister point out all the girls that should die in Yaoi all the time.

Best hobby ever!

Lamest hobby ever...>_>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:47 am
I don't really dislike anime girls. Or girls in any of the other fandoms I'm in, either. Some of my favourite characters are girls in a lot of them.

I don't really see the point of character bashing, it seems like a really stupid thing to do to me. Like if you bash the character that a character you want to slash is in love with in canon, and make her act horrible or something, then what does that say about that male character for liking her for so long?

I think it's just laziness. in fanfiction and stuff. They don't want to bother coming up with realistic, believable reasons for character A to leave character B, so they just make B into a harpy so they can immediately stick A with C.  

Asteren

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Shinkohenshu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:11 am
tech_angel

Kagome bugs me sooooo much. XD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:04 pm
I agree! There are a lot of anime girls I don't like, but not for reasons like that...

frigid gator

Ravsoma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:07 pm
I don't hate anime girls...but when an anime is strictly yaoi and a girl pops in I get pissed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:41 pm
Ravsoma
I don't hate anime girls...but when an anime is strictly yaoi and a girl pops in I get pissed.

I agree with that too.

A reason why Sukisho is so neat. <3

Shinkohenshu

Ravsoma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:02 pm
Shinkohenshu
Ravsoma

I agree with that too.

A reason why Sukisho is so neat. <3

Sukisho is amazing. Not a single female around... ^_^

It's like the perfect yaoi.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items