Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Room 101. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:58 am
PIGEONS (any of them) FOR PM!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:01 am
Owen! What the heel is an emo kid?!  

Broken Keys

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:03 am
A kid who listens to badly co-ordinated guitars, slap bass, and screaming retards; all mixed into an infernal cacofony of TERRIBLE music  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:15 am
well, now, that sounds like the sort of stuff you like listening to.  

Broken Keys

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:02 am
and_solo_said
PIGEONS (any of them) FOR PM!!!!

*gets out picket signs*
They are better than our current one and if we dont like them they are easily dispatched. My dog killed one last week. Pity she killed it for fun. (I dislike anyone/anything that kills for fun) And if you say that animals dont kill for fun, they do.

I would also like to put foxes in. One last year killed 18 ducks and left most of them lying about with their heads ripped off. Daphnie crying (It was autumn so it couldnt have had any cubs so it wasnt going to come back for them later) It would have killed more but we came home. Just for fun.

If you want to put any birds in it should be seagulls. They are smart. The ones round where I live have learned that if they poo in your chips you might drop them. And they bomb you if you are carrying food. (If you have ever watched Birds it is considerably more scary) And tourists who feed seagulls should be put in.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:16 pm
I'd like to put people who complain about people who complain about people who complain about 'emo kids' into room 101,

I'd also like to put people who confuse stating a desire to rid the world of something with complaining about it in. rolleyes

So there.  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:18 pm
Foetus In Fetu
I'd like to put people who complain about people who complain about people who complain about 'emo kids' into room 101,

I'd also like to put people who confuse stating a desire to rid the world of something with complaining about it in. rolleyes

So there.

Yet I could then say that I'd like to put people who complain about people who complain about people who complain about people who complain about 'emo kids' into room 101. And the rest. Let's be 'aving yer! xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:29 pm
But then I would say that I want to put people who complain about people who complain about people who complain about people who complain about people who complain about 'emo kids' into room 101. And it would go on forever! XD

Nebelstern
And the rest. Let's be 'aving yer! xd

...?  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:34 pm
I was meaning, in non-Essex "...And the rest of you who complain about these so-called 'emo-kids' had best keep a jolly sharp look out for any damage that may wend its way towards you courtesy of yours truly..."

In other words; Let's be 'aving yer!
wink  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:35 pm
Nebelstern
I was meaning, in non-Essex "...And the rest of you who complain about these so-called 'emo-kids' had best keep a jolly sharp look out for any damage that may wend its way towards you courtesy of yours truly..."

In other words; Let's be 'aving yer!
wink

Ah, I see. It's almost intuitive and yet not quite. XD  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:46 pm
well, I still say that every person who refuses point blank to accept another person's background should be put in. exclaim ninja  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:04 am
I want to put all people of a certain background into room 101  

and_solo_said

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:16 pm
oh and what background is that?! Don't tell me that you are judging someone just because of their background.!  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:29 pm
I say we put in the world. That way, everyone's happy.  

Ares

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:31 pm
Ares
I say we put in the world. That way, everyone's happy.

I love this lil' ol' rock though! Save the world! (seems so simple, yet complex)  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff