Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
.:Warhammer Fan Art:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elemantl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:40 am
Relkin9
Elemantl, if you go onto GWs website, and type in Morathi, you will see A torso with legs. That is what I am using for her body. The Jetbike is just A basic DE jetbike. Nothing special, except that instead of it being one color, it is A striped look. First red on the fore section, then purple. I think you get the idea.

Mind if I make her in a different pose from the model and that sort of thing? And would you like her fully nude int he picture or just uncovered on the top half? I'll make a few changes to the base model anyways to make it more "life-like," i.e. Dark Eldar are lanky pointy eared freaks who don't fit human proportions. I'm thinking ink. Don't know yet, we'll see when I start on it tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:31 am
The first seen picture of a Raptor Warrior of my Scaltar Race!

User Image  

The Death Masque

Zolah

Aged Noob

11,800 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:21 pm
Oh my ive missed alot! i just put some of the pictures on the front page sweatdrop
Sorry peeps crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:59 pm
Elemantl
Relkin9
Elemantl, if you go onto GWs website, and type in Morathi, you will see A torso with legs. That is what I am using for her body. The Jetbike is just A basic DE jetbike. Nothing special, except that instead of it being one color, it is A striped look. First red on the fore section, then purple. I think you get the idea.

Mind if I make her in a different pose from the model and that sort of thing? And would you like her fully nude int he picture or just uncovered on the top half? I'll make a few changes to the base model anyways to make it more "life-like," i.e. Dark Eldar are lanky pointy eared freaks who don't fit human proportions. I'm thinking ink. Don't know yet, we'll see when I start on it tomorrow.

Yeah, take someliberties. I do not see her sitting quite like that all the time anyway. As it is, she is pretty much nude, so that is A given anyway.  

Relkin9

Elemantl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:27 pm
Relkin9
Elemantl
Relkin9

Yeah, take someliberties. I do not see her sitting quite like that all the time anyway. As it is, she is pretty much nude, so that is A given anyway.

Nude? She's covered in frikkan Princess Leia metal bikini, only more complicated! How I wish she were nude. Anywho, I've more or less got the line down on my second attempt (the first one I did her first then couldn't find a pic of a jetbike from even sort of the same angle, had to start over). It occurred to me to stop now in case you wanted it pre-shading Relkin. Some people like coloring it in themselves. So I'll check back in later tonight and see if you've posted a preference. If I don't get a response by tomorrow afternoon I'm just going to go ahead and finish her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:55 pm
Elemantl
Relkin9
Elemantl
Relkin9

Nude? She's covered in frikkan Princess Leia metal bikini, only more complicated! How I wish she were nude. Anywho, I've more or less got the line down on my second attempt (the first one I did her first then couldn't find a pic of a jetbike from even sort of the same angle, had to start over). It occurred to me to stop now in case you wanted it pre-shading Relkin. Some people like coloring it in themselves. So I'll check back in later tonight and see if you've posted a preference. If I don't get a response by tomorrow afternoon I'm just going to go ahead and finish her.

Nah, you do it. I suck at that sort of thing, really. As it is, I am sure you will do A better job. Also, she does have one titty out, so it can be considered nude. And yes, the other one shows the private parts, but does make it ALOT harder to do anythiong with. And I have to PAINT the model itself...  

Relkin9

Elemantl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:19 am
Ok Relkin, it's mostly done and when I get home on Monday I should be able to finish up the rest of it. Scanned and posted by Tuesday is the hope. It's a veiw from the front, like she's charging. Hopefully the bike is close, I didn't have anything to go on but a side veiw picture. Also I improvised with bits of her armor because no one has ever taken a picture of her from the top. We'll see what you think.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:37 am
Um, look at my signature. That's my space marine i drew about a year ago, I don't know what you think of it, there's a link to my other art there which is in my journal including that pic in my sig. Please comment on improvements etc...? Thanks blaugh mrgreen heart  

Lyraethiel

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:27 pm
thread shuffle  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:45 pm
User Image

My Maelstrom desktop. I made it about a year ago, and just found it while I was cleaning out some files. Its nothing special, but I like the colors. There's even purple in there! xd  

Angelic_Executioner

Elemantl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:56 pm
Relkin? Are you around? I haven't seen you post in something like two months. At any rate, your half naked dark eldar on a jet bike has been finished for a while now. Maybe on Monday I'll just post it on this thread and leave it till you find it on your own, eh? If I do post it anywhere for you, I'll try to remember to PM and let you know where it is. Take care man.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:11 pm
I''ll be wanting to see that too Ele-kun.  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:12 pm
I'll be wanting to see that too Ele-kun.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:30 am
Dark-oneechan
I'll be wanting to see that too Ele-kun.

Alright, then I'll post it within the next week for sure Onee-chan. The hard part will be finding a scanner that wont get gunked up by falling lead...  

Elemantl

eva-666

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:13 pm
i like this
it gives me a chanse to see what other people like to drow  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items