Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:28 pm
"Train shouldn't get into any of your things,he's not that type. And I'd be happy if you'd help me." Sven said,happy that she volunteered to help him.

"Let's get started by opening all of the windows so we don't die of suffication."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:07 am
She smiles. "I'm not going to comment on that!" She steps inside and looks around curiously opening windows as she goes. "It's nice in here when you get the light shining through it and the dust isn't so heavy." She giggles. So how come you don't get to come in here much?" Myoko asked looking around for a broom. She holds her breath causing her cheeks to puff out then sighs not finding one. "Did you hide your broom or something?"  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:14 pm
" Because I'm a sweeper,I travel a lot after bountys,and I've been out of town for awhile. And the broom's in the hall closet." Sven said,opening the closet and tossing her a broom.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:52 pm
"AAAH! Thank you!" She smiles and laughs alittle. She gets to work careful not to make the dust sift up in the air.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:22 pm
Sven pulled out another broom,and then pulled out a small box that said 'gas mask' on the side. He took the mask out of the box,made sure the filters were still working,and then headed towards the basement door.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:32 pm
"Bad down there?" She smiles and tries not to laugh. "I could go in your place I'm immune to that stuff."  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:31 pm
"No,thanks. You can clean up here,I'll see what I can do what whatever's down there."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:28 am
She nods. "Alright." She continues sweeping and mumbles to herself. "I wonder what's down there anyway..."  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:05 pm
Train squints his eyes open, blinded from the morning sun. He'd completely forgotten he'd fallen asleep here, but there was nothing new about that. Standing up and brushing himself off, he noticed that he was alone. Where had they managed to run off to this early in the morning? He made his way down the hallway, and took notice of Myoko standing with a broom in her hand. "I knew it! Your a witch! Just joking... Witches are ugly, and your certainly not ugly." He simply grins and looks around for Sven. "Where'd Sven dissapear to?" He asked Myoko cluelessy, and still seeming half asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:02 pm
"Eh...?" She looks up and her smile shifts a bit. "Oh...um Sven's in the basement....but don't go down there....I don't think he wants anyone down there with him right now." She sneezes gently. "Ohmy! I guess I'm not immune to dust as heavy as this." Sneezes again and shakes her head blinking. "Wow...hachoo...so what's up?" She puts a cloth over her face.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:12 pm
Sven came out the the basement with a box labled 'rations',and has the year 1999 on it (note:lets just say that the current year in the RP in the same in real life.) "Dear lord,I didn't know we had rations that had gone this bad." Sven looked up,saw train,waved,and said "Train,since you're the last to get up,you can haul this to the curb and put bio-hazard signs around 'em." With that,he disappered back into the basement.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:33 am
Myoko coughs alittle then bursts into laughter. "You know Train....I could be nice and do that for you but...he has a point. Besides, I'm a lady I shouldn't have to do such a dirty deed." She snickers and puts the broom up and finds a duster and dusts all the things higher off the floor that need softer care then a broom.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:53 am
Train just snorts, and grabs the boxes. "I don't mind helping, I mean I'm kind of used to it. I seem to be the one treated like the youngest around here. I guess no one gets that I can do some things by myself." He waves a finger at Myoko and heads out of the Inn mumbling to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:22 am
"I'm younger then him." She casts a glance in the direction he went. "...Today might end up being kinda long..." She thinks about why she's decided to stay here for this long. This isn't normal for me...Kaine might track me if I don't leave soon. A worried look in her eyes becomes very apparent. "...tomorrow..." She mumbled softly.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:36 pm
((Note to Angel: We left Annette's bar on the last page. Now we're in Train and Sven's hideout.))

Sven hauls a few more boxes up,And then stoped for a breather. "Hey,Myoko,how about we go back to Annettes and get some lunch?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff