Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
How many of you have hit your parents? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you do when you get spanked
Nothing, hope it doesn't hurt that much
35%
 35%  [ 57 ]
I defend myself, but don't hit them
32%
 32%  [ 53 ]
I hit back. They take some damage. Serves them right.
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
My parents never hit me
20%
 20%  [ 34 ]
I'm not asian
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 162

AznTrix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:40 pm
lol when i was little i feared my parents,, now im litterly like 2 feet taller and bigger then them, their punchs/hits dont hurt they cant do anything lol so i kinda just stand there while they hit me lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:06 am
My mom slapped me once when we were arguing, I got a feeling that she did it just to see what it felt like. neutral  

Kyss~

Jinu San

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:25 am
eek that would have been like committing suicide If i hit back!

oh god would I ever get whooped.. then passably thrown out the house for a few days... if not forever... gonk I hate to think of what would have happened...

When I got older tho I got bolder... I guess it was wrong of them to raise me to think as if I were an adult at the 17 and believe to be grown by graduation time or what ever..

I admit there times that I would defend my self and scream back.. sometimes that resulted in worse punishment getting slapped or hit in some way.. or tossed out on the street for a couple days.. to were I would go some place else for a night or two..

when I hit 17 I actually raised a fist to my father cause he angered me to much.. but yeah.. he took things a little far that time...

and I have fought my self from my mother a couple times.. . but I dare NOT actually hit them...

My father had this little motto he use to say to us kids..

I created you and brought you in to this world and I can take you right the ******** back out of it..

or in the sense..

still to this day I will not even think about that sort of thing.. I can walk out easyer but thats about it..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:52 am
My parents seemed to have mellowed due to old age, compared to yours. They stop hitting me since I turned 13. Well and possibly due to the fact that I'm almost a foot taller than my mom and my dad doesn't do much disciplining. xD  

Kyss~

Jinu San

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:57 am
Kyss~
My parents seemed to have mellowed due to old age, compared to yours. They stop hitting me since I turned 13. Well and possibly due to the fact that I'm almost a foot taller than my mom and my dad doesn't do much disciplining. xD

whoah god lucky you...

I hate people who think they have it bad tho.. and say that there parents are the worst. when they know absolutly nothing.. and I honestly think there like gods.. and are realy awesome....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:02 am
Jinu San
Kyss~

whoah god lucky you...

I hate people who think they have it bad tho.. and say that there parents are the worst. when they know absolutly nothing.. and I honestly think there like gods.. and are realy awesome....

I couldn't agree more, I can't stand people who b***h about their lives like they got it bad.
For example, 'Oh my god, can you believe that my dad is only giving me 100 bucks for each A I get this term." (I honestly know a person like that, but thankfully he isn't a friend.) stare  

Kyss~

Jinu San

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:09 am
Kyss~
Jinu San
Kyss~

whoah god lucky you...

I couldn't agree more, I can't stand people who b***h about their lives like they got it bad.
For example, 'Oh my god, can you believe that my dad is only giving me 100 bucks for each A I get this term." (I honestly know a person like that, but thankfully he isn't a friend.) stare

YEAH I hate that crap! pfftt I wish my dad gave me 100 bucks at ANY Given time for my own use to blow off only..

I have a friend well sorta friend who complains when his parents don't do something for him and I mean complains hard too. Like he hates them and they just don't want anything to do with him and all that crap... any time they try to make him get some Independence he get ticked.. Personally his parents are awesome.. they take him EVERYWERE so city transportation is the furthest from his mind.. They get him nearly EVERYTHING he ever needs.. They practically give him money EVERY time he goes out with his girl.. they buy him awesome presents .. Like cool new in style cell phones and DVD players and stuff ...

I wish I had it that good.. and it ticks me off when he does it too... says his life is so bad.. all the time.. His parents are awesome..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:15 am
Jinu San

YEAH I hate that crap! pfftt I wish my dad gave me 100 bucks at ANY Given time for my own use to blow off only..

I have a friend well sorta friend who complains when his parents don't do something for him and I mean complains hard too. Like he hates them and they just don't want anything to do with him and all that crap... any time they try to make him get some Independence he get ticked.. Personally his parents are awesome.. they take him EVERYWERE so city transportation is the furthest from his mind.. They get him nearly EVERYTHING he ever needs.. They practically give him money EVERY time he goes out with his girl.. they buy him awesome presents .. Like cool new in style cell phones and DVD players and stuff ...

I wish I had it that good.. and it ticks me off when he does it too... says his life is so bad.. all the time.. His parents are awesome..

I say he should be deprived of everything! twisted  

Kyss~

Jinu San

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:20 am
Kyss~
Jinu San

or something... if he were left in the middle of nowere or in a strange town he would die with in a week i sware if he had no contacts..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:30 am
Jinu San
Kyss~
Jinu San

or something... if he were left in the middle of nowere or in a strange town he would die with in a week i sware if he had no contacts..

Yeah. Well, come to think of it, I rather have my relationship with my parents than his, they don't sound very close.  

Kyss~

toma_Sanzo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:11 am
well when i use to get hit/spanked i would laught for some stupid reason  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:12 am
i dont get hit by my parents so yea  

azn_babex

Yoko Hino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:09 pm
haven't gotten in troubble lately X3 I think I've learned from my past mistakes XP If i was getting the beating I'd probably just let tem hit me of course that would only be if my mom or dad was hiting me or my grandma  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:16 pm
Hmm...last time I was spanked, I think I was about 5 years old. And then 4 years later, my parents split up so for the past 11 years or so, it's just been me, my mom and my sister. After something like that happens, you tend to grow up faster and don't really need to be disciplined. At least, that's what happened to me.  

Arcanas

Hunter

Stickah Facee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:52 am
Not just asians, parents in general hit their children.
My parents nver hitted me or my siblings.
And we pretty much nver do anything bad.
xd gonk

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces