Swimming in Summer time?
  Fun Away from the Sun
  Too Bright, my legs will blind people
  Just another way to relax and enjoy the summer
View Results

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:37 pm
Well, being me, and much like many others, I do not like the sun to even shine upon me. I despise it, and what it does to your skin, so I try to avoid it as much as possible.

Now, I have gone swimming, once this year, and luckily it was indoor and saved me biggrin . -close one-
My apartment has an indoor pool, but they have WAY to much chlorine in there (which burns my eyes to the point I can't see) and it's HEATED to like 90 in there. UGh.....

Alas, I have two pairs of swim trunks, one is black and yellow, and the other is like light blue and white trim. Neither of which have seen sun in a LONG time.

I like my extremely pale appearance, my legs haven't seen then sun in about.....4 years. So, they look like they are sickly pale, and I never go swimming without a shirt (if I even go), so my torso is also very pale. I've been known to "glow in the dark" before. But, sadly, when I do go outside, my arms get extremely tan and so does my neck and face.......I don't burn much on my arms and neck anymore, so I'm glad with that.

But, ugh, if we get a house with a pool, I'll swim A LOT at night.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:31 pm
My legs will blind people. Lol. Yea but seeing that I live on the ceach I do go swimming occaisionally. I don't really like to because most of the time I come back looking like a tomato.I usually wear a black two peice....but with a shirt and skirt over it. Lol. I really don't like changing colour.  

FenderSkaface

JustAnotherNancyBoy-x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:23 am
i have 3, but thats cuz i went to spain this summer, i have a black one peice, that i usualy wear swimming (didnt wear it in spain) and 2 that are two peices, one is black and one is deep purple  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:04 am
two piece for me
and i love bright colors! my favorite is a light blue. i want a purple one though  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Vegacom2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:47 pm
I'm not really found of pools...

I like going to the ocean... 3nodding

I tan like crazy though, so I have to make sure I get enough sunscreen on...

I prefer black, two-piece, bikinis... xp

I prefer to also swim when it's night, and a full moon is glowing on the water... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:54 pm
I just wear a pair of trunks. No reason to overdress myself for swimming, and God forbid I ever wear a speedo.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:06 pm
I don't swim very much, but when I do I wear a two or one peice with a crappy t-shirt over it.

If I could choose the perfect swimsuit I'd go for a black two-peice with white trimming.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:57 pm
shorts and a t shirt...only some times I where a bikini that my friend got for me at hot topic  

Fire Panther

Omega_Dragoon_Wolff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:56 pm
I enjoy swimming, I wear brown and blue (I was short on money, and they were cheap)

I'm usally playing gator at the local pool

But if it's for the school's swim team, I wear black jammers, they're much more forgiving than speedos  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:40 pm
i love swiming ^_^ i wear a one peice cuz i don't like showing off to much skin but to spice it up i wore a red fishnet shirt under it and a long flowing shaw around my waste it looked really cool ^_^ if i get a picture i should show you guyes  

Vamp Mistress X

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:47 pm
I wear a two peace and the bottoms are like a skirt but since my mom buys them for my they have flowers on them rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:14 pm
I usually wear a one piece, and when I do wear a two piece it's a tankini. (I'm not really comfortable showing that much skin.) Sometimes I'll wear a T-shirt overtop.
I like suits in colors like black, blue, green, and purple.

Elle Razor

.sil3nt.screams.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:59 pm
Summer and Winter don't change for me.

All I wear are pants and long skirts.

But as for swim-wear,

its always a one piece with a shirt over it.

I can be very self-conscious about the way I look.
Patterns In Design:

Usually all black, or striped/odd patterns.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:10 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Well, being me, and much like many others, I do not like the sun to even shine upon me. I despise it, and what it does to your skin, so I try to avoid it as much as possible.

Now, I have gone swimming, once this year, and luckily it was indoor and saved me biggrin . -close one-
My apartment has an indoor pool, but they have WAY to much chlorine in there (which burns my eyes to the point I can't see) and it's HEATED to like 90 in there. UGh.....

Alas, I have two pairs of swim trunks, one is black and yellow, and the other is like light blue and white trim. Neither of which have seen sun in a LONG time.

I like my extremely pale appearance, my legs haven't seen then sun in about.....4 years. So, they look like they are sickly pale, and I never go swimming without a shirt (if I even go), so my torso is also very pale. I've been known to "glow in the dark" before. But, sadly, when I do go outside, my arms get extremely tan and so does my neck and face.......I don't burn much on my arms and neck anymore, so I'm glad with that.

But, ugh, if we get a house with a pool, I'll swim A LOT at night.

You have stolen the words out of my mouth...I LOVE swimming at night...the last time I swam in the day time was ehh...three years ago.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Gothic_Kitty103

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:05 pm
The thing is I love swimming, but I hate showing myself off. Especially in dressing terms. So I go for the next best thing... My favorite sleevless top and a pair of black comfy wrangler jeans! (Aka, what I ware almost everyday of my life... good enough)

P.S. - I HATE SUMMER! Go winter, spring, and autum!!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff