!!Hair~styleS!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

obsessed over hair???
  Yes. .hair is yummmy. . bmwahaha!!!
  Hair?? its okay. . .
  Never. . . who would be obsessed over hair???
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:53 pm
[schizophrenic]
oh really. . you are as old as my brother. . keke. . though you were the same age as me. .

Hahaha nope. ;_;

Most of my friends are older than me anyway hahaha they love me lalala. XD

Your brother? O_________________O Hahaha that's nice I s'pose.... ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:27 pm
yup yup. . .usually my friends are older than me too. . .when i was a freshman, all my friends were juniors or seniors. . . . i miss freshman year. . .wahhh. . . .then one of my friends went to jail, one started on drugs, and the other was a sex addict. . . . lol. most of my friends are guys. . .lol.

back to the hair topic. . . . i'm begainning to like long hair. . . . very long. not just to the shoulders either. . . . bleh! what is happening to me?!? it all started when i saw jrocker, HYDE with long, beautiful hair. . . . .

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:54 pm
f a n g i r l
yup yup. . .usually my friends are older than me too. . .when i was a freshman, all my friends were juniors or seniors. . . . i miss freshman year. . .wahhh. . . .then one of my friends went to jail, one started on drugs, and the other was a sex addict. . . . lol. most of my friends are guys. . .lol.

back to the hair topic. . . . i'm begainning to like long hair. . . . very long. not just to the shoulders either. . . . bleh! what is happening to me?!? it all started when i saw jrocker, HYDE with long, beautiful hair. . . . .

All your friends are guys? :/ Hahaha... I have something like 3 friends that are guys and the rest are girls. xD

One of them is bi, and at first I was like, "Oh..." and now I don't mind so much ahahaha. He's very nice, and has a sense of fashion at least. XD

Whoa I don't think I ever seen a guy with hair that's past the shoulders. O_______o Hehe you should show me. xD Don't worry, I got into guys with long hair a loooooong time before you probably did. XD

(To be exact, ever since I was 10. O________o The stories where there are princes and princesses are where I liked people with long hair hahahaa. XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:55 am
you know what princess i do not like. . . cinderella. . . well. . maybe all the disney princesses. .  

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:02 pm
hehe. . you are just a disney hater. . . yeah, i dont seem to like disney either. . . . i'll stick to my anime, thankyouverymuch. . ..lol

yeah, prince orange, you liked guys with long hair way before me! i just started liking them now. . . before, the longest was up to the shoulders. . . . now, its longer. . . but only certain guys can pull that off. . .  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:49 pm
i am not a disney hater. . . . kekeke. . maybe alittle. . . you know my dreams right??? when i grow up and if i reach my dreams of being an internist then i am going to open an amuesment park. . do not worry it would be filled up with stars!!! wouldn't that be fun. . go to an amusement park with rides that has stars all over them. . keke. . it would even be better if it was more popular than disney. . keke

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:14 am
Hahaha but I love my disney. xD

My favourite was Beauty and the Beast! ^______^ I'm queer. ^_^

And yeah, only certain guys can pull off the long hair thing. ^______^

You hate Cinderella?? But... HEECHUL is Cinderella! xD

Oh well, DongHae is Pinochio or however you spell it. xD HeeChul nicknamed him that. ^________^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:07 pm
yea. .. heechul is the only cinderilla i like okay. . i used to be so obsessed with cinderilla it was crazy that used to me by favorite movie when i was little. . .now. . keke . . i can not sit down and watch the whole thing. . (i was going to say something else. . but i think it would be too mean. . )

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:26 pm
an amusement park featuring hott celebrities would be fun. . . .i would probably have a heart attack. but i doubt it would grab the attention of many americans. . . . . . .

but i love the idea. . . .lots of pretty haired guys . . . . . *drool* lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:56 pm
f a n g i r l
an amusement park featuring hott celebrities would be fun. . . .i would probably have a heart attack. but i doubt it would grab the attention of many americans. . . . . . .

who said it would be in america. . . not just joking. . . if the americans like it then everyone else would too. . but a ride with brittany spears no way. . .  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:27 pm
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l

who said it would be in america. . . not just joking. . . if the americans like it then everyone else would too. . but a ride with brittany spears no way. . .

No, a ride with Michael Jackson... *Throws up* xD

Mmm Britney Spears is pretty chubby right now, she's not much of a pop queen no more...

But if it was an amusement park full of Korean celebs, then I would go there EVERY day. *dreams*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:28 pm
well... he's not korean but i think you know him pretty welll....

User Image

he has good hair!!! yeah!!!!  

Hyung Horangi

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:15 pm
Markonji

User Image

Gackt-sama? *thinks of vanilla music video* yes yes. . . i think the best hair ive ever seen!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:55 am
f a n g i r l
Markonji

User Image

Gackt-sama? *thinks of vanilla music video* yes yes. . . i think the best hair ive ever seen!

GACKT????? *thinks of plastic surgery commerical*. . .ewwww. . just joking i think he had great hair in vanilla too. . keke. . YAY FOR MOON CHILD!!!!. .  

[schizophrenic]

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:41 pm
hmmmm. . the saddest thing i ever heard. . i heard that jaejoong has turned blonde. . is that true??? also i heard that the entire group got a new hairdo. . i want to see that so if you guys have a picture of that .. plz post it. .

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff