Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What's The Strangest Dream You Have Had? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starlight aquatic

Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:55 pm
Okya... (Yes. Okya.) Looking back!
Okay.. I had a dream where there were all of these barbies, all girls, dancing in a disco dance club. Doing the robot. And then, Hideki had went out looking for Chi, cuz she wandered off somewhere. So there was this barbie, named... Barbie, and she loooooved Hideki. So she followed him. So then, when Hideki went to look in the sewer pipes, Barbie followed. And for some strange reason, when they looked in the swer pipes, tehu were in their underwear.. And then they were like, floating in this water, and looking through a filter, and there was a little chibi Chi... Except it was only her head. ONLY HER HEAD. And it was sleeping. Then I woke up.. I haves more!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:25 pm
OK, my weirdest dream was that Count Olaf (from the Series of Unfortunate Events) kidnapped my two sisters, Lisa and christina and my mom and dad. (Wait, first I need to tell you that i live in Las Vegas, NV and the airport is not that far away.) So me and my sister Lisa (who was kidnapped. stare yeah...) had to go and rescue Lisa, Christina, and my mom and dad. We were going to drive the mini-van to the airport. I was working the steering wheel and I told my sister to get down there and work the gas and pedels. But we rammed the car into the garage wall because we forgot to put the car in reverse. That made a big hole in the wall. Then we went in reverse and webacked up onto the street but we decided that the car was too slow so we decided that our bikes and scooters would be faster. So Lisa rode on the bike and I rode on my scooter. We went through Vietnam and new york and we got to the airport. and my sister was gone. When I went through the door, one of Count Olaf's assistants took my bunny ears that I was suddenly wearing on my head. She was dressed in a giant bunny costume and she started shouting who wants these and she wouldn't give them back so I kicked her really hard and took them back and rammed them on my head. And Lisa, Christina, and my mom and dad were sitting on the airport bench and I saved them and we all rode home on my scooter.

I know I've had better dreams but I just can't remember them!!!!!!! scream  

SaintHiroku

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:42 pm
There was this other dream I had when I fell asleep in the shower.
you know when sometimes you have a dream you're like really struggling to remember it and you like grasp it for like a second but then it just slips away again. well this dream is kinda like that. I just remember the beginning.
Ok, I arrived in what looked like a fantasy place out of an anime book. It was like a huge meadowy field. It was like I was covered in water, yet I was completely dry on dry land. The water was boiling hot and freezing cold at the same exact time. It felt weird... stare yeah... ( No, it wasn't lukewarm water..) And the water makes you feel really sleepy and drains you of all your energy. Then a bunch of these little towel people (you know like the kind of wash clothes in the bathroom that you use to wash/dry your face) are marching toward me with these pitchfork-like weapons. The rest is kinda blurby but I rememer that hot water would counter and wash away the effects of the boiling hot and freezing cold water. So I took a bucket of really hot water and dumped it on myself and thats when I woke up.
The bathtub had started to fill up while I was asleep, yeah...  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:45 pm
There was this other dream I had when I fell asleep in the shower.
you know when sometimes you have a dream you're like really struggling to remember it and you like grasp it for like a second but then it just slips away again. well this dream is kinda like that. I just remember the beginning.
Ok, I arrived in what looked like a fantasy place out of an anime book. It was like a huge meadowy field. It was like I was covered in water, yet I was completely dry on dry land. The water was boiling hot and freezing cold at the same exact time. It felt weird... stare yeah... ( No, it wasn't lukewarm water..) And the water makes you feel really sleepy and drains you of all your energy. Then a bunch of these little towel people (you know like the kind of wash clothes in the bathroom that you use to wash/dry your face) are marching toward me with these pitchfork-like weapons. The rest is kinda blurby but I rememer that hot water would counter and wash away the effects of the boiling hot and freezing cold water. So I took a bucket of really hot water and dumped it on myself and thats when I woke up.
The bathtub had started to fill up while I was asleep, yeah...  

SaintHiroku

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:48 pm
Sorry for posting that thing two times. sweatdrop
Anyways that dream that MadAzrael had after listening to N.p.s N.g.s before going to sleepwas kinda creeping me out. stare It should be made into a horror movie. I think it'd be a good horror movie. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:44 am
I had a dream last night where there was an evil robot and to destroy it I had to shoot it into space to Blorg, the home of the slaughtering rat people (Invader Zim).  

Turtle-flavoured Pizza

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:10 pm
Tarentatek
I had a dream last night where there was an evil robot and to destroy it I had to shoot it into space to Blorg, the home of the slaughtering rat people (Invader Zim).
lol lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:55 pm
I had a dream one time and the Yu Yu gang was in it. Well here it goes

Ok It all started out on the ocean. All of us were talking and hanging onto a surf board. We saw black clods comming so we knew there was a storm approating. So we swam back still hanging on the surf board. Yukina all of a sudden fell off. Everyone knew she couldint swim. I could understand Why Hiei didn't save her, becase he cant swim eather. But the others they didn't try to save her. So I jumped in and saved Yukina my self. I layed her on the board and we swam to shoar. Once at shoar All of us noticed that we were at a place we didn't know. Up on a clif was a big black castle but we knew it was a school. Somehow we got on the balconey of the school where everyone was. By that time the waves were ruff and it was raining if it contuned the castle/school would sink under water. "I can fix it" I said. The gang was standing be hind me. And then some guys that I didn't know walked up to me and said "We wont let you save the school, me and my boys want it to sink." I knew they were only thinking of them selves and so I stoped the storm. From behind me one of the guys was going to stab me with a knif. "LANA WATCH OUT!" Yusuke screamed. Hiei knocked the guy unconcious.

((now comes the weird part, all that up there, some one was telling me that story))

I then opend my eyes and saw someone that looked exactly like me and said 'So Mom Were going to go save dad right?" she replied "Yup." We then went to that same castle dressed up as knights. Once inside we went to the libaray. My so called mom then showed me that behind the book shelf lied a stone casket and said thats where dad was. "Can't we just call Hiei and the others mom?" I said. "no there is no need to." she answerd. Then a guy walked in. i hid my self while my "mom" fought with him. When I peaked over the corner from where I was hiding they had both dissappeard. I walked tot he casket and then turned arround and walked down the stairs in black pats and shirt talking to a girl. We talked as if we were friends and as if I were a student at the school. In my mind I said. "soon I will call the gang.' ((thats all))

Lana Satomo

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

yano vii

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:26 pm
I had a dream that I looked like my Gaia character. And another when I went to school and was attacked by a ground-hog. My schools full of those things. <.<;;  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:51 am
i had the most un-right weirdest dream. that day was when i first saw Inuyasha xd . i was like 10 years old. it was about Inuyasha, Kagome, Naraku, and deamons eek .>< (it had nothing to do with fighting)  

taraa_100

The Sourpuss

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:52 pm
I had a dream about heero from gundam seed. I was at school and all of a sudden gun shots were heard and missles were launched. There was a jacked up gundam a couple feet away from my part of the school. I jumped out the window and grabbed a tree branched before decsending onto the ground. I didn't know wat i was supposed to do inside the gundam. But somehow, my hands knew exactly wat to do. I left my school. I dreamt that i grew up and was with heero's team to end war.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:07 pm
The weirdest dream I had started off with me in a feild next to a giant sakura tree then all of the sudden the tree began to die and rot and a swarm of bugs was all over it, the sky was dark and I fell to my knees as a fog started to choke me. I got up and started to run, limping abit when a demon began chasing me. I was sure that I was going to die, But then I saw somthing red in the distance, the only speck of color in the place. I ran towards it seeing that it was a person. I then got close enough to see that it was Gaara from Naruto, and the demon behind me had almost caught up to me until Gaara grabbed me and held me in his arms, Smothering the demon with his sand attacks. I was then in my bed laying down with a computer simaler to Washu's from Tenchi Muyo above me and I was typing on it. I pressed a button and I was then in the back seat of a blue convertable with 2 of my friends and we were screaming at the car behind us playfully as my friends infront swerved along the road as if they were drunk. One of my friends next to me accidentally pushed me into the front seat and I hit the freind that was driving and we drove off a cliff as the car turned into a brown Monte Carlo. We were screaming at eachother in the car as we were plummiting to our deaths trying to blame somebody for the accident for a few seconds before I saw myself fall unconcious in the dream and fly out the back window of the car slowly. When I woke up I did not wake up like I usually did, I felt abit of gforces on my stomach and I opened my eyes slowly, sitting up slowly as I opened my eyes without knowing it. When I looked up at the ceiling I felt dizzy and I had motion sickness. Truely random and weird...  

Inochibiroi

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:57 pm
I'm not going it to my weirdest dream, because that's just insanely sadistic and disturbing. But, my weirdest, and not sadistic, dream was crawling with characters from FullMetal Alchemist.

We were at my house before we had done tons of remodeling, and actually made it look half-way decent. It was blizzarding, really hard (odd for Tennessee), and everything was normal, but it was like Central in FMA. There were members of the State going in and out, and State Alchemists, ect., ect.

Well, my friend and I are waiting around for Major Armstrong, but we decided to wait outside... in the blizzard (in Tennessee xp ). Well, we're out there for about an hour, just shivering in tremendous jackets. My friend is standing there, whom is almost always cold, saying, "It's cold..." About once every five minutes.

Eventually, Major Armstrong drives up and we talk to him, I don't remember what we spoke of, and then we returned inside. Well this creepy kid from my school, whom I never speak to, is standing in my house and hands us some blankets as we get in. And he just stands there, "You could've waited inside, ya know...?"

Well, we wander around my tiny little house, which is crawling with members of the Military, and eventually, we wander back to my room. We open the door, and it ends up being Lieutenant Colonel Maes Hughes' office. We open the door, and the first thing we see is Scieszka, Hughes' little secretary whom records the lost cases in a fire at the First Branch Library by memory. She welcomes us in, and we go talk to Hughes. And then, poof. The last thing I see before I wake up is Hughes. Not too bad, but I didn't get to see Ed, Al, or Mustang. What a damn shame.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:31 pm
My strangest dream ... hmmm. I would have to say it occured a couple months ago now.

I found myself at school talking to someone who I know is dead (she killed herself and had already moved to another state before doing so). We started our talk in the library and each time our conversation switched topics so did the scenery. I know at one point we were sitting in (that's right IN) a fire place with a lit fire, and then also moved to being in one of my lego worlds that I created when I was younger then now.

About half way through I was no longer talking to her but another friend but he still had her voice coming out of his mouth when he went to talk. The scenery continued to change, but this time it occured only when my emotions changed (feeling bad for the friend, feeling happy, getting impatient due to wanting a turn to speak before we moved on to another topic, etc).

The face I saw that I was speaking to switched maybe four times, but the one part I can't seem to forget is how my friend (still the voice of the one who's dead) was saying she was afriad of deth and how she wished she could just wake up. This "wake up" coinsided with my Mom telling me to "wake up" as it was time for school.

I can't say I remember all the topics we spoke of, but I remember that last bit very well, as long with the changes in scenery and faces (for the most part).  

AngelAchika

SephironLord

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:03 pm
Ok this was a weird dream but you have to remember that I had chinese, italian, american, and japanese food all in one day.
Ok so it all starts with me flying around seeing just this breathtaking water and the sky was never so blue, when all of a sudden i see vegeta from DBZ and we start fighting i actually could yell those crazy words and launch energy balls from my hands and all that good stuff then all of a sudden it shifts. Suddenly I have a lightsaber in my hand and i'm jumping off futuristic looking platforms and all that great stuff fighting off something that looked like a mix of Darth Siddious only he was almost short like yoda short but he was wickedly fast yet I could keep up with him and launching those cool sith lightning bolts and all that cool stuff then the dream shifts again. Now if anybody ever saw the movie Demolition Man they'll have an idea of what this futuristic place kind of looked like only me and 2 other guys were dressed up in like these funky guard outfits, all of a sudden this small robot flies up and sprays us with this chemical I hear this brief alarm sound and it says "the chemical you have been sprayed with is a tracking system a team of highly armed agents will be here shortly to destroy you." Well the three of us run inside and move through this crowded party room and we start crawling through an air duct. I then hear the people scream as they're being blown away by automated weaponry I then crawl out of the duct, look up, and there is a gun pointed right to my face and i'm shot to death, then I wake up.

Well i know it sounds unreal but believe me I had the dream and i guess my imagination ran with me that night it was pretty cool all up to the part when i got shot of course but still good times.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff