Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Question about TRAX............ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free money
  No... *takes money anyways*
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:05 pm
[schizophrenic]
wow your nice. . . . well i did not watch it . .. . it looked weird. .

Hahaha... um, yeah like I said.. I was a bit upset hahaha. ^_____^

Oh, why am I smiling? Lol, who knows, I'm weird. ^_______^

Just did a lil research on Miyavi........

Wow he's awesome! I love his spazzing lalala....

And he's part Korean. :3

Why are there so many anti's? O______O  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:15 pm
hmmm. .. . i guess he is okay. . . the thing i do not like about him is he does too much fanservice and i guess he likes kissing people. . . it is scary. .

maybe it was because he sang pop is dead. . .keke. . just joking. .

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:47 pm
im looking at some of his pictures right now. . .*drool* lol. hes one of those few jrockers who has a voice that i can actually stand. . .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:28 pm
[schizophrenic]
hmmm. .. . i guess he is okay. . . the thing i do not like about him is he does too much fanservice and i guess he likes kissing people. . . it is scary. .

maybe it was because he sang pop is dead. . .keke. . just joking. .

AHAHA... that song sounded like he said, "Poop is dead" hahaha... it made me laugh so much. XD  

I Have Moved

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:29 pm
f a n g i r l
im looking at some of his pictures right now. . .*drool* lol. hes one of those few jrockers who has a voice that i can actually stand. . .

Lol he scared me in his interviews. I was like, "Is this guy on drugs??" but everyone else on the comments thought that was his "regular self". And then I learned he's always like that. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:16 am
yea. . .i watched a few of his comments and he was a little too crazy. . . at least his comments are amusing. . i saw a few comments of jrockers and they just stand there. . . and i am like you do something now!!! and throughout the whole comment they are just standing while like two people talk. .

the first time i heard the song (not by choice. . kekeke) i was like is he saying poop is dead. . but the second time i watched it . . i was like oh he is not saying poop.. . he was saying pop just kinda fobby. . that music video was just too colorful. ..

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:19 am
[schizophrenic]
yea. . .i watched a few of his comments and he was a little too crazy. . . at least his comments are amusing. . i saw a few comments of jrockers and they just stand there. . . and i am like you do something now!!! and throughout the whole comment they are just standing while like two people talk. .

the first time i heard the song (not by choice. . kekeke) i was like is he saying poop is dead. . but the second time i watched it . . i was like oh he is not saying poop.. . he was saying pop just kinda fobby. . that music video was just too colorful. ..

Haha it was colorful alright. biggrin It looked like an old MV......

YES! I love it when singers go WILD. biggrin It's so much funnier to watch. ^_________^ I have a feeling that No MinWoo might be like that one day.... (He got that clapping thing down. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:27 pm
i love his hyperactiveness though. its entertaining. hehe. . .on drugs? thats funny. but that was exactly what i thought when i first saw him, but hes always like that. and he plays guitar so good. . . . . . .  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:03 pm
f a n g i r l
i love his hyperactiveness though. its entertaining. hehe. . .on drugs? thats funny. but that was exactly what i thought when i first saw him, but hes always like that. and he plays guitar so good. . . . . . .

Lol yeah.... ^____^
He's awesome. Just became a favourite of mine. ^______^ (The people on the Miyavi forums are nice too. ^^) Anything else I should know about Miyavi? (New album releases, for instance? XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:44 pm
wow you changed your siggy. . . to miyavi. . . tired of the rose one??  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:18 pm
[schizophrenic]
wow you changed your siggy. . . to miyavi. . . tired of the rose one??

Ahaha no no. ^______^ Rose is still my favourite. :3 The animated one is Rose. biggrin Rose is forever. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:50 pm
oh yea. . it is. . i was looking at the miyavi one and did not bother to look at the moving one. keke. ..

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:53 pm
[schizophrenic]
oh yea. . it is. . i was looking at the miyavi one and did not bother to look at the moving one. keke. ..

Hahaha. ^^;; I was so sure the animated one would even out with the large miyavi one. ^^;; Oh well. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:48 pm
well. . . i guess i look at the bigger picture. . . big things attract my attention. . keke

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:12 pm
[schizophrenic]
well. . . i guess i look at the bigger picture. . . big things attract my attention. . keke

Haha I suppose so....... ^^ I'm lazy and i like it that size anyway so I'll just leave it. biggrin  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff