Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
Pokemaster's Sanctuary. (Version 2, New First Post.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:37 pm
Haha. Okay.

Jeez. My grandma thinks that I'm a freak. I'm watching Dawn of the Dead on my television in the living room and a clip of a lady vomiting up her entrails from City of the Living Dead on youtube.

But it's just soooo fun to watch.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:38 pm
Lotus Angora
Original Text: I love you, you love me; We're a happy family...With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too?

Translated Text: I love you to you grad; _... with the great great seal and a kiss I with you, no, you, legend to be divent a lucky family have taste of me ingualmente you? _
xD Oh my.  

Magenta Placenta

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:40 pm
Well, I guess it ain't for everybody. *laughs* I love zombie flicks as much as the next guy, and I know that some people like 'em, and some don't.

However, according to most of my peers (for I can't afford the movies, oh broken homeless me), the zombie movies suck , or at least most of them do. Maybe that's why she thinks you're a freak -- because nobody would end spend so much time watching something so "sucky".

Unless they're reading my book. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:44 pm
Psft. I love cheesy old zombie flicks.

And come on, what gore fanatic wouldn't want to watch this?

You just can't beat that. Besides, all of those neoteric PG-13 horror movies with antagonists looking like big black masses floating in the air are boring.

I want drones vomiting up blood who used to look like Orlando Bloom and ended up having the face of Brian Peppers, not loud and obnoxious aaaahhaaaahaha groaning noises being thrown at me like in the Grudge.

Magenta Placenta

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:46 pm
No matter what happens to me, I will always have a penchant for ranting. Always.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:57 pm
I'll watch the YouTube flick when I get on the other computer, this one's sound card is busted and I'd be doing it an injustice watching it without sound.

And about the ranting -- it's what makes you Qwerty, I think. One thing I suggest is that you never stop ranting. When you rant, you show yourself capable of launching powerful emotion towards a subject you feel strongly about and it proves you capable of going against the grain every now and again.  

Fidei Defensor

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:00 pm
The sound does add to it quite a bit. I love the belching noises she makes.

Hahaha. I'll try to rant more often, in that case. Especially on here. I'm quite inclined to bother everyone on here now that I'm back.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:04 pm
You should group all your rantings in a separate thread or something like I did once back on the old guild. I would go check back on them and I'd find inspiration for thought. That's the thing about rantings -- even if you disagree with them, they can make you really think about why somebody would think that way, and you may end up questioning whether your opinion is really as solid and uniform as you thought it was before. (Assuming it was solid and uniform to begin with, of course.)  

Fidei Defensor

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:06 pm
Good idea. We should make a thread solely based around rantings.

I have a feeling that people will begin to complain about bishie h8rzzz, however.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:08 pm
The sad thing is, I'm not an exception to the bishie rule anymore.

...Well, I am to the bishounen rule. I have a bishouju though.

*hugs Samejima Mamimi* O_o It's the apocalypse.  

Fidei Defensor

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:10 pm
Er...hello.

I'm bored stiff right now and no one's talking to me on YIM.

Mind if I come in?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:10 pm
I don't have bishies or bishoujus.

...Just hot guys that I stare at occasionally.

Magenta Placenta

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:12 pm
[._ShinRas Homunculus_.]
Er...hello.

Mind if I come in?
Meh. This is free for all to enter...Besides, I am subordinate. It would be unwise of me to deny you quartering. ><  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:13 pm
Lotus Angora
[._ShinRas Homunculus_.]
Er...hello.

Mind if I come in?
Meh. This is free for all to enter...Besides, I am subordinate. It would be unwise of me to deny you quartering. ><
Ahh, I just didn't wanna invade right smack in the middle of a conversation. ><  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:14 pm
[._ShinRas Homunculus_.]
Lotus Angora
[._ShinRas Homunculus_.]
Er...hello.

Mind if I come in?
Ahh, I just didn't wanna invade right smack in the middle of a conversation. ><
Psft.
Go ahead. xD

~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out