Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Where Did Your Username Come From? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:20 pm
I say Tch a lot in real life and that's a Onomatopoeia I think. Someone already had it so I added some creativity to it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:48 pm
I have been using my current username in other forums, etc for the past 2 years or so razz I lived by other sn(s) before that though razz

Mine was influenced by a Piers Anthony book (i forgot which XD) Paradox - A Pair Of Docks, and the boat with duck feet razz Puny, i know :p but i found it kinda cute razz and it stuck razz and i guess it will be sticking for some time XD i put the square brackets infront of it as "paradox" was already taken XD  

[pArAd0x]

Yuki_Hitsugaya_Taichou

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:41 pm
My general anime character is a catgirl with black ears and a black tail named Kyoko. Since the name Kyoko or Kyoko chan were always taken I decided to come up with something that might sound kewl. So it's Midnite cause she's got black fur, and kitten cause she's a catgirl ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:31 pm
my comes from Sailor Moon.

Firefly is the english translation for Hotaru's (sailor Saturn's) name
And of course Cosmos comes from Sailor Cosmos
so you end up with my name Fireflyofthecosmos  

Vamperic~kitsune

Ruun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:24 pm
Mine was created from my name 'Ron'. To make Ruun, simply cut the 'O' in RON down the center and let its sides roll onto their new bases. smile

The O becomes a pair of U's then. 3nodding

Thus, Ruun is born exclaim

I bid thee all good day and farewell. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:00 am
This used to be my old e-mail address.  

Starpowergirl012

omika

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:32 am
i made mine up heart i thought it was original, but apparently not crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:29 pm
My name is from Juvenile Orion. Naoya Itsuki from E.G.O.  

Naoya Itsuki

M u r d e r O u s s

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:34 pm
It came from my mind, were evrything else comes from. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:50 am
it just came to mind just like that*snaps fingures*  

Moonlight_Angel777

M u r d e r O u s s

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:46 pm
water_angel_7
It came from my mind, were evrything else comes from. xd
Well It came from the back of my mind....................the very back.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:50 am
It's the name of a character on my rpg site.  

Adonis Sang Raal

ms. crystaljade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:32 pm
i made up my name from the top of my head...like first i wanted it to be "pnaibaibegurl" but i didnt like it...then i thought "flipinai" but im like WTF CANT THINK OF NAMES! but i ended up thinking of "mzbaibepnai" since i'm female (mz), i'm addicted to shirts that say "baby" on it (baibe) and im pinay (pnai) and im like oh sounds sexy i'll use it hahaha but now i want to change my name to ms. crystaljade ... which is my name..not a bunch of rocks put together hahahaha  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:40 am
I've been using this name in my character and E-mails. I Combined the 2 words Sire (addressed to a king )and Bolt (cause it sound good). I also experimented on using other words to combine from sire like, Chronosire, and Xenosire.  

asdfzqw

Bensaiten

Thieving Millionaire

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:01 am
Simply Complex
Kendo Girl
I really like Motoko, from Love Hina, as well as other anime girls who practice kendo, but she was the one who got me interested. My old name used to be Takako Shimizu, from Chobits. I have no idea why. xd

Ohh, nice, Motoko. 3nodding She's cool. I love Love Hina. Personally, I love Kitsune. xd

My sn comes from when I frst started watching Full Metal Alchemist and I like shadows. =P My old sn, MysticSoul was... Well, off the top of my head. *Shrug*

Seems I changed mine again. My new sn, Simply Complex, is just because... Well, I am. I couldn't find anything to describe me good enough in just one way, so this way sums it all up. 3nodding  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff