Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:36 am
Ikari Nadoka
Grave of the Fireflies made me cry it's such a sad movie. crying

I know horribly sad, and i'm one of those people that are just like, I know its gonna turn out good in the end somehow some way...no miracle with that one crying sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:37 pm
Last episode of Cowboy Bepop crying See ya Later Space Cowboy. crying  

GO-YAFFA

DudeOnSkateboard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:33 am
Well, it's not exactly an anime, it's just a book so I guess it's a manga:

The part in book 6 of Fruits Basket where Kyo transforms into his true form and Tohru comes along and everything and yeah. Sooo sad... crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:50 am
I've cried at Evangelion about 4 times.
And I've cried at Noir about 5 or 6 times.
But I think that's all.  

Kiniau

Disgruntled Minion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:45 am
I cried at the end of Chrono Crusade. It was so sad when some people died.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:43 pm
I let out two tears when Mr Kimishima died (s-cry-ed) that was yesterday!! crying cry (13/8/05)

And when this guy from Full Metal Alchemist, Huges? died.. his daughter was like "mommy why are they burying daddy? he's got work to do" or something like that... so sad sad crying

and Oh my gosh.. I CRIED when Toboe (wolf's rain) Died.. I WAS CRYING!!!!!! poor toboe crying gonk gonk *whimpers* i loved him so much.. Oh.. and also when Cher died.. i think.. (all of them died so i was suuuuper sad) gonk i need to see the final episodes again to refresh my memory.... confused  

Previously Kagome_Kitsune

Disgruntled Minion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:44 am
Kagome_Kitsune
And when this guy from Full Metal Alchemist, Huges? died.. his daughter was like "mommy why are they burying daddy? he's got work to do" or something like that... so sad sad crying

and Oh my gosh.. I CRIED when Toboe (wolf's rain) Died.. I WAS CRYING!!!!!! poor toboe crying gonk gonk *whimpers* i loved him so much.. Oh.. and also when Cher died.. i think.. (all of them died so i was suuuuper sad) gonk i need to see the final episodes again to refresh my memory.... confused

I cried during those parts as well. My friend taped the Full Metal Alchemist and we sat on the floor and bawled. So sad.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:57 pm
Inuyasha. I always cry when it ends becuase I wanna see it again. Anyway, besides that.

I cried when Sango's only and little brother, Kohaku, had gotten killed by a demon. (I'm not sure if it was Naraku, or another demon). Every time they talk about, or show Kohaku, I cry. And that's it. So far. If I cry during more episode of Inuyasha, I will edit this post.  

HermioneHP

chibi_gotens_friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:09 pm
Yes, I cried over Fushuugi Yugi. (Can't spell, bear with me!) I also cried over DBGT. AT the end when Goku has the flashbacks, yet I never cried during the sereies.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:10 pm
I've cried to a lot of anime but just today finished Gungrave and cried. T.T so sad.  

Kyuketsuki06

Timid Receiver

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:06 pm
I just rewatched Last Exile and bawled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:15 pm
Kagome_Kitsune
I let out two tears when Mr Kimishima died (s-cry-ed) that was yesterday!! crying cry (13/8/05)

I cried there too crying  

Ryu Infini

Dapper Gaian

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

E x i t i n g

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:44 pm
OMG there are so many times I cried. My cry scenes may contain spoilers.

I cried when Nina dies in full metal alchemist. I also cried on the last episode. I was literally sitting at my computer in tears saying "Ed you loveable idoit!" Suprisingly I didn't cry when Hughes died. I cried in the 3rd episode, mother, at the very end where they played the song brother. WHY DOES EVRY SONG NAMED BROTHER MAKE ME CRY? I'VE NEVER EVEN HAD BROTHER!

I cried in the last 4 or 6 episodes of Kanon. I mean, everyone died! EVERYONE! Then the people that locially should have been dead suddenly weren't, and it turned out everyone was carzy, I couldn't tell whether it was fantasy or romance or whether someone was dead for good or going to come alive later.

I cried in the pokemon movie when all the pokemon tears brought ash back to life. 1. I mean it was sad that they were all crying, I cried with them. And the song that was playing ti the backround, I'm getting choked up just thinking about it.

I think I might have cried at the end up Chobits, that was sort of sad as well.

I also cried at the end of Chrno Crusade, that was where I said i wouldn't cry but I ended up in silent tears and sobs, I said I wouldn't cry!

I also cried in Naruto when Haku died, i might have been a little over emotional then. I got really over emotional at the end of FMA now that I think about it >.>

anway, that's all I can remember, i've probably cried more times but I can't remember. of all of them the crying incident for kanon was the worst. I mean I watched all the 4 or 6 last episodes in one day and once I stopped crying for one episode I cried in the next one crying

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:08 am
Ice Princess Bergy
Last episode of Cowboy Bepop crying See ya Later Space Cowboy. crying
exactly... me too... sweatdrop  

Umiman

Nepai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:07 pm
I cried at the end of Samurai X. Shinta dies at the end! crying  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff